The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet




Chapter 78-: To C Rank





(TL By GUST)









"Congratulations!"




 When I visited the guild because there was a story, Natalie welcomed me with a smile.




 It's such a smile that makes me feel happy when I see it.




 Was there anything good?




 But congratulations ...




 what do you mean?




"Hey, what's wrong? Every celebration?"




"Is it possible to get a reward for the other day?"




 Kanade and Tania asked that.





"No, that's not what I'm doing today. Oh, I'm getting paid."




"Is it so?"





"Of course. To arrest the villainous lord, subdue the demons. If you do nothing while achieving such a great achievement, it will affect the significance of the guild's existence."





"Hey, Rain. Can you get a lot of money? Can you eat enough fish?"





"The reward is 30 gold coins!"





 It was a lot of money.




 I'm happy with the unexpected income, but it's sudden, so I don't really feel it.





"Is that the reason why I was called by the guild?"





"Oh, I'm sorry. The story went awry."





 Natalie once moved to the back.





 After a while, I get the documents back.





"Well, this is it"







"Yes?"






"Congratulations!"








 Natalie who repeats the same lines.






 When we are all kyoton, we smile and tell while showing the documents with the signature that seems to be the guild master's.






"This time, Rain's adventurer rank has been upgraded to C!"






"What !?"






 Everyone will be surprised.






 Maybe I have a similar face.



"Eh, rank up ..."







 I just hear the same thing again.






"I think I just got E rank the other day ... or what about D rank?"





"Nya, you're skipping one."





"Are you a skipper?"






 I guess Kanade and Sora are all around.






 That's right, Natalie smiles.






"It wouldn't be possible under normal circumstances ... but this time, a special case was granted."






"Why again?"






"Not only is it involved in the arrest of the lord, but also the subjugation of the demons equivalent to A rank. It is not reasonable to treat it as E rank while achieving such a great achievement ... But D rank It cannot be said that the reward is appropriate for the achievement just by upgrading to .... As a result of various discussions, as a special case, the D rank was skipped and the rank was upgraded to C. "






"Oh, I'm not sure, but Rain is amazing!"





"Hmm, as expected, my husband. I have a high nose."





"Sora suggests a celebration."






"It's a hot dog party!"





"... Congratulations ... Rain"





 Everyone celebrates each one.






 That word is more than happy.





"Thank you. This is also thanks to everyone."






"Nyaha ♪"






 I'm really glad that I was able to meet everyone.






 What if I was alone?





 What if I couldn't meet everyone?





 ...... It's scary just to think about it.





 I may not have been able to stand here now.





"..."




"Yes?"





 When I suddenly noticed, Natalie was staring at Nina.





 When I noticed that line of sight, Nina hides behind me.




 There seems to be a shyness.





"What's wrong?"





"In addition, the number of new children is increasing ..."





"Hmm? Ah ... Nina, who just became a friend the other day. See."





 Bring Nina forward and encourage her to say hello.





 I feel like a little father.





"Well ... hello ... Nina ..."




"Oh, cute"




"Huu ..."






 Nina turns red because she is said to be cute.





 It seems that such a gesture is intriguing again, and Natalie becomes even more smiling.





"I mean ... if you look closely, is this child a deity ...?"





"……Hmm"





"Are you serious ... I've treated you as a child. Won't you get angry ...?"





"Well, that's not ... I don't ...?"




"Fa"




 Natalie had an ecstatic expression on her face.





"Well, it's cute ... I want to hug you."




"I want to hug you too ..."




"Ugu ... foul cuteness"





 Even Kanade and Tania said something strange.





 Is this also Nina's special ability?





 ...... Isn't it?




"Nina is still young ... No, but if it's so cute ... Rain-san."




"Yes?"




"Does Rain like small children?"





"What are you talking about?"




 Natalie broke.





"This is this. I'm sorry ... I've heard something strange."





"No, well, that's fine ..."





 By the way, I didn't visit the guild just to talk about this.




 

   I also remembered this errand.






"By the way, Natalie-san. Did you know anything about the demons the other day?"






 Suddenly, Edgar mutated into a demon.





 I thought the guild might have something to do with the cause ...





"I'm sorry ... nothing about that."




"I see……"





"Since the content is only the content, I am doing my best to investigate in cooperation with the Knights, but ... the suspect was in a state of dementia and could not hear the story, so it was a difficult situation."





 I learned later ...




 Although Edgar survived, he seems to have been sick because he was branded as a criminal and fell completely.





 I can't sympathize at all because I am self-employed.




 However, it hurts not to hear the story.




 Where did you get that ring?





 I've reported it, but it seems that I can't get a clue.





 I thought that if I could hear that, I would be able to clarify the whole story of the case ...






"But I wonder if such an incident would happen so often. Rest assured that the guild is also raising the alert level."





"I hope so"





 That's exactly what Natalie says.





 It is rarely possible to get involved with demons.





 That should be ...



 Also, the same thing may happen.



 You may be struck by a similar threat.



 I had such a feeling.



"Even so ... Rain's party has grown to a reasonable number."




"Wonder"




 I, Kanade, Tania, Sora, Luna, Nina.



 There are a total of six people.




 As Natalie said, there were quite a few people.



 I have to think about an inn, but ...



 By the way.




 Would you like to ask Natalie-san?





"I have something to ask, is that okay?"



"Yes, what is it?"




"As you can see, the number of people is reasonable? I'm thinking of an inn, but I wonder if there is any good way."




"So that's it"




 Natalie takes the gesture that she thinks ...




 After a while, I opened my mouth.




"If so, why not buy a house?"




"House?"




"Some parties buy their homes as their base."





"But isn't it expensive? I've saved some money, but it's true ..."





"I don't think there's a problem with renting. If you have a base, you'll get a subsidy from the guild ... If you add the rewards from the previous case, can you rent it for a long time?"





 Adventurer parties of a certain rank or higher often leave the city and go out.




 It may settle in another place as it is.




 It seems that the Adventurer's Guild has decided to provide a subsidy to prevent such a situation and to keep the adventurer in check.




 I heard the explanation.




"What do you think?"





 I can't decide by myself.



 See everyone.




"Home? Our home?"




"If you are based in this city, there is a condition."





"I think it's good. I like this city ... I'm looking forward to the house with Rain."




"I don't care if I'm with Rain, but ... I think I can live a more comfortable life than an inn. I agree."




"I agree with Sora. I think having a base will be useful in many ways."





"Um. I don't disagree. I mean, I agree. Choose the castle that suits me!"





 Unanimously decided.




 so……




"If so, why don't you look for a house?"





"" "" Oh! "" ""




"Oh ... oh ..."





 Kanade, Tania, Sora and Luna scream cheerfully ...




 Nina followed with a little disgrace.



TL Note-: If you find it interesting, please give us your valuable comments. 




Comments

Popular Posts