The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet




Chapter 80-: Haunted House




(TL By GUST)










The house was on a hill, overlooking the city.




 A two-story wooden house.




 The site area is large, and it seems that there are more than 10 rooms.




 The bath is an ant. There is also a kitchen.




 As a bonus, there is also an ant garden where you can play sports.





 Such a house has only 10 gold coins.




 Moreover, it is not for rent.





 It's an undisputed property.





 ...... Only one.





 Except for the appearance of ghosts.




"This is here ...?"





 Kanade, who holds my hand, looked at the house with a terrifying feeling.




 The tail is quivering.



 Do you feel any unpleasant air?





"Hey, it's not a good place."





 Contrary to Kanade, Tania is in a good mood.



 I was smiling as I couldn't believe that such a good house had 10 gold coins.





"Sure, it may be far from the city. It's far from the centre... close to the outside."





"But in this case, isn't it working positively? The surroundings are noisy in the city? Also, the place with a lot of nature is a good impression! Um, it feels good."





"That's right. I think Sora is also a good place where there is a lot of nature."





"My room is on the second floor. It's on a hill, so the view from the second floor looks great."






 It seems that Sora and Luna also liked it.




 I hadn't signed a contract yet, but I was already talking about the room.




 I laugh bitterly that I am quick.




"What do you think of Nina?"





"Um, um ... I think it's good ..."




"Did you like it?"



"……Hmm"





 Nina also agrees.





 The rest is Kanade ...




"Uh ..."




 The pros and cons will be asked after solving the ghost problem ...?





 Even if you listen to it in the current state, it will not be very enthusiastic, but you will not be enthusiastic about it ...





 After solving the problem, I would like you to confirm it properly and then ask a question.





 It's not an individual problem, it's a problem for all of us.




 I think this house is a pretty good property, but ...




 If Kanade disagrees, let's stop.





"It's okay, Kanade"




"Nyaa ...?"






"Because I'm on"




"... Yeah"





 It seems that she feels a little relieved, and Kanade smiles.






"... Hmm. After all, Kanade's smile is more cute."







"Funya !? Or cute ... meet each other"




"What's wrong?"




"What should I do ... Rain is already saying that kind of thing."




 Now.




 Then, let's take a look inside the house.






"What is Natalie?"





 I'm trying to get inside the house ...





 Natalie doesn't move from the spot like we see him off.





"What happened?"





"No ... I should refrain from looking inside."




"why?"





"It's true that ghosts appear in this property ... in the event of an emergency, I'll be in a mess when I'm with you, so I'm waiting outside."




"Really?"




"Well, come on."




 Natalie seemed to be somehow scared.




 You may have seen the ghosts in this house.





 If so, I decided to have him wait outside.



 We enter the house, being wary of whatever happens.





"Oh, it's wide"





"That's true! Isn't it similar to the lord's mansion the other day?"





"It's not that big or big, but ... the structure may be the same."






 After passing through the door, I entered a large room.




 Equipment that seems to be a kitchen in the back.




 Aisles extend to the left and right of the room, connecting to each room.




 Beyond that, I saw the stairs leading up to the second floor.





"Kushun"




 Nina was pretty and sneezes.




"Are you okay?"




"... Hmm. My nose is itchy ... I mean ..."




"The dust is amazing."



"As far as I can see, it looks like it hasn't been cleaned at all. I wonder how long it has been left unattended."





"For that reason, the building itself isn't damaged. You see, this pillar has only a few small scratches and dirt, and everything else is decent."




"... Nya !?"





When everyone was looking at the building while saying this and that, Kanade suddenly turned his tail upside down.




 His ears are sharp and he is quivering.





"What's wrong, Kanade?"




"Nya, Nyanka ... I feel weird ...?"




"A strange sign? I don't feel anything ..."



"I'll do it! Something is approaching!"




"... Everyone, go to me. Be extremely vigilant."





 It is a word of Kanade, a cat spirit tribe with a keen intuition and ability to detect and detect.





 I can't just assume that I'm scared and downplay the words.





 It seems that everyone understands that, and soon it becomes a serious expression.




 I formed a circle to protect Kanade.




 Watch out for 360 degrees in front, back, left and right.





 If this is the case, you should be able to deal with anything you don't know from anywhere.




"..."




 Hold your breath and wait a little.





 A chair covered with dust in the back of the room suddenly quivered.




"What?"





"Wow, I'm not doing anything? It's not a prank!"




"So this is ... a poltergeist phenomenon?"




"Funya ah ..."





 The chairs started rampaging one after another, and even the table began to tremble.




 We are not doing anything.





 Kanade looks like she's crying in front of a real mysterious phenomenon.




"... Cool ..."



"Yes?"




"Hey, rain. Did you say something now?"




"No, nothing ... isn't it Tania?"



"I didn't say anything."




"I'm ... different ...?"




 Look at Sora and Luna.




 Together, they shake their heads.




 That means ...




"Dete ... cool ..."





 Such a voice that crawls out from the bottom of the earth.





 It is indistinguishable from men and women.




 A voice that made me feel chills echoed in my house.





"... Deteike ..."





 With the voice, the chairs and tables tremble even more violently.





"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa





"Or, Kanade, calm down!"





"Uuu, Rain ... this, I'm going to lose my hips ..."




"It's okay. You see, I'm here."





 Hold Kanade's hand firmly so that the fear is alleviated.





 So it seems that he calmed down a little.




 Kanade kept his sanity while shaking his legs.




 …… But that didn't last long either.





"Detake !!!!"




 A particularly strong voice echoed.





 As if to signal it, the empty space is distorted.

 


    Something like white smoke swirls and gathers in one place.




 and……




 A woman with a translucent body appeared in the air.





 When I was old, I wouldn't be much different from us.



 However, the skin colour is morbidly white and the body is clear.




 I'm wearing something like a maid outfit ...




 Contrary to such cuteness, the face had a demon-like appearance.



"... Ahu ..."




"Kanade !?"





 Kanade's body loses power and falls down.



 It seems that he fainted because he couldn't stand it.




 Unpalatable!




 If you do something here now, you can't escape!




 I can't leave Kanade alone, but I wonder if I can help him immediately.




 Whether the other party will wait for that much time.




 In an unexpected place, we are cornered.





Comments

Popular Posts