The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 76-: Causal Retribution


(TL By GUST)




Arios returned to the inn where he was staying.



 When I entered the room, there were three people, Aggas, Lean, and Mina.



"Oh, welcome back"


"Where were you going?"



"What's a bit of a wilderness. What were you guys doing?"



"We were gathering information about the uproar and we were just summarizing the story."



"Hey, the uproar ahead"



"Information is controlled, but ... the thing that appeared in the city the other day is definitely a demon."



 Mina says with a serious look.


 The appearance of demons in the city is such a heavy situation.



 After all, such an incident has never happened in the last few years.



 However, it is not unprecedented.



 During the war with the Demon King, a demon appeared in the city and attacked people.



 Given that, this incident may be a sign that the Demon King will start a war.



 Mina suspected so.




 However, Arios, who knows that the Demon King has nothing to do with it, gives a carefree reply.




"I wouldn't think too much about it. I hear that the lord of this city was working on various antiques. Mostly, one of them had a demon sealed and some momentum. It must have been solved. "



"What so……?"



"It's useless to think about it. The demons have already been subdued? I don't know the truth."



"That's about it ..."



 Aggas opened his mouth.



 Don't you say something extra?



 Arios struck his tongue inwardly.




"Isn't it bad that the demons were left alone?"



"That story ..."



 The night of the incident.



 Arios and his party, who are staying in the city, naturally understood that the demons had appeared.



 On top of that, I decided to leave it alone, saying that there is no need for a brave man to come out, which is not a big opponent.



 Aggas and Mina were reluctant, but Arios forcibly pushed through the story.




 It's all Arios' trick.



 There is no point in defeating the demons by their own hands, even though they have intentionally summoned them.



 So I dared to ignore it. I left it.



"There are adventurers in this city. There are knights. But why don't we bother to travel?"



"But your opponent is a demon? Our enemy."



"No. Our enemy is the Demon King. The demons are just other extras."



"that is……"



"And I think I could have managed without us. In other words, I was a partner of that degree. We are not handymen. There is no free time for such small fish. Isn't it? "



"... Well, I don't understand what Arios says."



"Then, this is the end of the story. It's over. It can't be helped to steam it again."



"all right"



 It's a little bit.



 Arios laughed inwardly.



 After all, he is a warrior who sells only power and sturdiness.



 Wisdom is not in my head.



 It's easier than dealing with children.



 Not knowing that Arios was thinking about that, Aggas was quiet with an unreadable expression on his emotions.



"Is it only the demons that everyone was consulting with?"



"No, there is another one."



"Ah, why don't you resume your trip soon? I'm tired of this city."



 Lean says while messing with his hair with his fingertips.



 Arios thought in response to Lean's story.



 I haven't turned off the rain yet.



 I haven't returned the humiliation I received.



 To that end, I used the lord's son to devise this plan.



 But that was a failure.



 Why did you fail?



 Is it because Rain endured the magic of instant death?



 Or is it because the demons aren't even attacking?




 Thinking about this and that ... Arios sighed a little.



 You have to think about the following.



 It can't be helped to drag the failure forever.


 Let's think again.



 However, don't be impatient.



 Never let your guard down.



 Arios was wary of Rain enough to think so.


 For now, let's leave it.



 If you do not resume your journey as it is, it will be suspicious.



 Let's serve our original purpose.


 Arios decides so and calls out to everyone.


"Well, let's resume the journey soon."



"I've been waiting! Next time, I want to go to a more gorgeous city."



"Lean. We have a noble mission to subdue the Demon King. Don't think mundanely."



"It's okay for a moment. If you're tense all the time, you won't be relieved."



"That's okay ..."



"By the way, the number of road banks is decreasing ... Does anyone know?"




 Aryan had a bitter face for a moment in Aggas' words.




 The reason why the number of road banks is decreasing is that Arios has used it without permission.



 If that happens, criticism is unavoidable.



 I bought a magic item in the black market to get rid of the rain ... I can't say.




 Arios decides to decide what he doesn't know.




"Don't you know Aryan?"



"Come on? You just realized that it was going to happen."



"Well ... if Arios says so, that's right."




 Arios lightly shook his tongue at Aggas' words, which had some implications.



 I felt like I was being told that I knew it.


"Well, don't be afraid. You'll be sent a preparation money every month, so don't worry."



"... That's right."



"But what about food and water? You can't buy without money."



"We are a group of brave men? As always, we should collect it."



 It's a selfish remark, but no one argues with Lean.



 Rather, I was convinced that it was the same.




"Then, let's get out now."




 Everyone nodded to Arios' words.



 I checked out the inn and moved to a lot of shops.



 First is groceries.



 After searching for a suitable store and finding a place that seems convenient, call the store owner.




"Are you a little good?"



"Hmm? What is it now ... is it a brave man?"



 When Arios called out, the shopkeeper looked astonished.



 He seems to know Arios.



 If so, Arios talks with a smile when the story is early.



"Can you properly look after a week's worth of food?"



"Yes, for a week ... for four?"



"Oh, that's right."



"That's right ... it's about five silver coins, is that okay?"



"I don't think it's good"



"e?"



"I'm a brave man. As you know, I'm on a journey to save the world. Then it's your duty to cooperate with it? Unfortunately, I don't have it now. I'll collect it. world"



"I'm honoured to be of help to us. Oh, can I specially advertise the store where the brave party stopped by?"




 It was a matter of course for Arios and others.



 It is natural for people to cooperate with themselves, who have a mission to save the world.



 Without hesitation, I think so from the bottom of my heart.



 In fact, until now there was nothing wrong with it.



 Everyone and he were confused, but immediately responded to the request with a flirting smile.



 This time too, they will give you food soon.



 I thought so ...




"... I'm sorry, can you go home?"



"what?"



"No matter how brave you are, you can't feed for free in this situation."



"... Do you know what you're saying? I'm a brave man asking for help, right?"



"Do you know what the brave man is saying !? The city is messed up by the turmoil the other day! Logistics is stagnant and I'm having trouble eating it. You can't give food to me. Please go home. "



"Ki, you ... give me that kind of mouth ..."




 The shopkeeper's words were the most correct.



 As expected, Aryan couldn't argue with him, and he faltered.




 It was at that time.



 The owner of the next store comes out and interrupts the conversation.




"I tell you, there is no store in this city that gives you things."




 Words like a chase were struck.




"If you listen to the story next to me, you're fooling around ... are you really a brave man? I can't believe it. That young man is much braver than you."



"... Do you think you can do it for free by saying something silly?"



"Oops. Will a brave man raise his hand in the middle of such traffic?"



"Gut ..."



"I heard that you left the demons alone. It's like abandoning this city. I don't cooperate with such people, and I don't sell merchandise."



 There was a voice of support from the surroundings, as if to follow the words of the man who said it was sharp.



 Before I knew it, it seemed to be a bit of a fuss.



 It was crowded and was the focus of attention.




"I'm calling myself a brave man, but he doesn't help me in an emergency ...!"



"Even though I like it, it's too selfish!"



"I know someone who was half threatened by these guys!"



"Are you really going to subdue the Demon King? You might have left the other day's thing on purpose !?"




 Under the criticism of the people, Arios and others faltered.




"Ku ... this, can you be bitten by these guys! Let's go!"



"Well, wait, Arios. I still have food ..."



"I don't care about that. In case of emergency, I can procure it locally. It's unpleasant to be here anymore!"



"Wow, I understand."


 People who are angry and angry, as if to spit out what they have endured at once.



 Arios and others left the city of Horizon to escape.










Comments

Popular Posts