A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 20

Chapter 1-Target.

(TL:By Rafael)


"So we'll just have to wait a while?"(Aruna)

"Yes. In a few days, I should have a potion that will lift the curse."(Cleo)





 







 

 After a short chat with Aruna, I carried him to the bedroom as he was still unsteady on his feet.

 

 Aruna laid down on the bed with a surprisingly straightforward manner, and the corners of his mouth relaxed slightly.




"You know, Cleo. Do you remember the first time we met?"(Aruna)

"The first time we met ......?"(Cleo)





 





 Then, without a second thought, he asked me that question.

 

 I nodded, desperately trying to regain my memory of a few years ago. I think it was the first time I met Aruna.





"Hmm..You are talking about when we trained at the academy, right?"(Cleo)




 





 The training ground of the Royal Capital Academy.

 

 The moment I stepped into the room, I noticed his presence, wielding a sharp wooden sword. We knew each other's names from the results of our exams, and from that day on, we began to practice together.



 



 Before I knew it, it had become a part of our daily life.

 

 It was one of those nostalgic days.










 





 "But what does it have to do with the incident now?"(Cleo)

 

 When I tilted my head in wonderment, Aruna seemed to have sensed my intentions. "It isn't related," he said before continuing.





"But I've had you as my target since that day,"(Aruna)





 





 He laughed a little, embarrassed.

 

 I couldn't believe my ears when he said that.





"Aruna is aiming for me."(Cleo)



(TL: I am translating a BL? Or is it a reverse trap?)

 





 Because from a boy who is renowned as the best swordsman in the world.

 

 I didn't expect such a thing to be said to me, not even slightly. The fact that he had just told me that he was a leader was also stuck in my head.

 

 So I immediately denied it.





"I'm not that kind of  great person but rather Aruna was my goal."(Cleo)





 





 His swordsmanship was unrivaled.

 

  I think back to those days at school.
Aruna was like the sun, and I kept reaching out to touch him.
 

 But when I tried to touch him, he always pushed me back.

 

 The summit, which I had never been able to reach, smiled and said, 





"You're an idiot, aren't you? Even though You get many more points in classroom lectures than I do."(Aruna)

"What do you mean, "idiot"?"(Cleo)

"I've always admired you, Cleo. I've always wanted to be with you."(Aruna)

"......?"(Cleo)

(TL:...?)



 





 I tilted my head again.

 
Then Aruna raised himself up a little and smiled.




"You're a jack of all trades, and you've got a lot of things I don't have. But you never show it off, but continue keep looking forward with sincerity."(Aruna)





 





 Finally, he said.





"I know that you're not going to change, so just wait--"(Aruna)







 







 With a serious look in his eyes.







"Until I create a path for you..."(Aruna)


TL Note- Bromance at all time high and folks we are already at volume 20. A comment will be nice to mark the start of volume 20.




Comments

  1. Yeah, the bromance is strong in this one... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Aruna can get Cleo to lose his self-defeatist attitude, I'd gladly ship em

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts