The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 72-: Kessen (Part 2)


(TL By GUST)





"The city is ..."



 The city burns with a blow of the demons.



 A house that collapses.



 People who are drunk by flames.


 Screams and screams and screams ... and blood flows.



 The sight of my hometown burning in my 
mind flashed back.


 Moreover, such a thing is repeated.



"Tsu"



 Unknowingly, I was biting my back teeth.



 That demon will do something silly ...!



 Absolutely defeat!



"I came to my head!"



 It seems that I wasn't the only one who got angry.



 Everyone was glaring at the demons, including Kanade.




"I'm sorry, I'll do my best !!!"




 Tell Kanade to bark ...



 The next moment, Kanade disappeared.



 Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! I can only hear the footsteps ...




"Hmm, what the hell is that ...




 Kanade, who moved at an invisible speed, hit the demon's face with a blow.




 The demon's body shook.




 The serious blow of Kanade is comparable to strategic weapons.




 It seems that it cannot be said that it is not injured after receiving such a blow.




 The demons stagger and kneel as they are.


"It's not over yet!"




 Kanade jumps again as soon as she lands on the ground.




 Hit the demon's face ...



 He jumps repeatedly, and this time he hits a strong kick.




 Repeat them.



 Kanade's fists and legs hit the demons over and over again.




 Just like a small storm.




 It is swallowed by the overwhelming speed and overwhelming power.




"Ku ... I don't want you to get too sick!"




 I was hoping that I might be able to go, but it wasn't a sweet enemy to the end.



 The demons drop jet-black thunder around and shake off Kanade.



 Summon a large number of monsters.



 Use the summoned monster like a wall and keep a distance.




 He probably realized that close combat was disadvantageous against the serious cat spirits.




 I'm going to repartition once.




 However, there are those who do not allow it.




"Next is my turn!"




 Tania jumped out.



 Flapping its wings and staying in the air.



 And ... shoot a dragon breath from directly above!




"Gut ... this, this is ...!?"




 Tania, who became serious, shoots a huge dragon breath, wondering if it will be several times as much as before.




 From top to bottom, it's a crushing blow.




 It tries to crush the demons with an overwhelming amount of heat and mass, as if a huge pillar of light had emerged.




"Gut, ku ... this degree ... this me ...!



 
    The demons use one hand like a shield to resist the torrent of light.




 At the same time, he ordered the summoned monster to attack Tania.




 Not only can you endure but also resist the serious blow of Tania.




 It's a scary guy.



 However, I overlooked one.



 Tania isn't the only one you're dealing with!




"Tania, keep attacking!"




 I kicked the monster that was about to be eaten by Tania with all my might.



 The monster bounces on the ground several times and disappears as dust.




"Unyanyanyanya! I won't let Tania touch one finger."




 Kanade also intercepts monsters.



 Literally, tear off a monster and throw it, tear it off and throw it ...



 He showed the success of the lion.




"This is a bonus!"




 Kanade caught the monster's leg and turned it around overhead.




 And throw it at the demons!




 Unexpected attack.



 It didn't cause any damage, but it seems that it was able to induce upset.




 The demon's posture collapses, and the whole body is exposed to breathe.



 You can't miss this chance!




"Sora, Luna!"



"Confirmed!"



"Aware of the point!"



 As expected, they are two people.




 He seemed to immediately understand what I was looking for.




 Tania's turn is over and the breath is cut off.



 After seeing that, the demons try to fight back ...




 disappointing.



 Sora and Luna are faster than that.



 To connect attacks.



 To cooperate.




 Following Tania, a blow of Sora and Luna explodes.




"" Gungnir Twister !! ""




 I cut through the clouds and a spear of light fell from far above.



 The sharp tip penetrates the demon's body.




 From there, the magic circle was further deployed vertically.




 The magic circles are piled up in layers and grow with the momentum to reach the heavens.



 and……



""Judgement!!""



 Light shines down through the magic circle.



 Even from here, my skin is likely to burn.


 And landing.



 Go! !! !!



 The world is dyed white for a moment.


 The blast arrived late.



 The business style blows like a storm.



 The place where the demons were was surrounded by the flames of Guren.



 Still, the surroundings are not swallowed by the flames.



 I'm sure Sora and Luna thought about the impact on the surroundings.




"Gut ... I'm crazy ... I'm sure I've endured it ..."




 The flames cleared and I saw the demons.



 It's still alive.



 However, it seems that it could not be said that there was no damage.



 Tears are running around the body and bleeding.




 It's the same red blood as us.



 Why do I have to fight when I have the same blood colour?




 For a moment, I feel like I can't do it.




 But now it's not the case when you can think about that.



 I cut off the extra emotions and immediately concentrated on the battlefield in front of me.




"Fireball!"



 I also cast magic to follow the three.



 It’s a full blow, but ...



 Originally it is a beginner's magic.



 There is no way it can be used against demons.




"Something like this!"



 In fact, the demons tried to get rid of the fireballs, just as they would get rid of mosquitoes.



 It helps me to do what I want.



 While laughing in my heart, I started Narukami.



 I shot a needle at the fireball.


 The needle pierces the fireball, the antagonism of magical power collapses, and it explodes.



 The flame spreads so as to cover the face of the demons.



 From the beginning, I don't think I can do damage with beginner magic.



 Now it's just a dazzle.




 While the demons lose sight of me, they turn behind.



 Then, he ejected a wire and held down his arms.



"Gut !? This is this ...!?"



"Kanade, Tania! Now !!!!"



"Yeah, Ryokai!"



"Keep it down!"



 Kanade and Tania run.



 I turned my free hand toward them.




 The power of "continuous chanting" gained by contracting with Sora.



 Not only beginner magic such as fireballs, but that magic should be usable at the same time.



"Multi-boost !!!"



 Light is emitted from the palm of the hand and wraps around their bodies.



 Kanade and Tania succeeded in raising their physical abilities at the same time.



 and……



"Unya ah ah ah ah ah !!!!"



"Terya ah ah ah ah ah !!!!"


 The cross combination of Kanade and Tania is decided!









Comments

Popular Posts