I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 3-: Devil's Tower and Sky Corridor


Chapter 8-: Let's take a look at the banks of the fountain!


(TL By GUST)




"When it comes to calculations, it's almost time for an example fountain."



"That's right. From here, let's go down the road and open the doorway just before the fountain."




"It's true that the ferocious monsters around the fountain weren't thanks to the Holy Beast."




"Yeah. I've never seen a scary monster that doesn't make sense from near the fountain to around the village."




 However, it is not known whether the "holy spring" is ahead.



 So even if you go down the road in front of you, you should be vigilant.




"Then I'll craft the downhill."



"Please be as gentle as possible."



"I know. I'm in trouble if the carriage rolls down."




 For the time being, the carriage has a mechanism that prevents the speed from going too high on a downhill, but if the slope is too steep, that will not work either.



 In that case, you will end up descending backwards.




"Craft!"




 I will craft the road according to the design that I carefully created in my head.




 On a gentle downhill, set up a horizontal place after a certain distance.



 From there, make a full turn and craft the slope in the opposite direction.




 This zigzag downhill was designed to prevent it from rolling down at once when something happens.



 Kieda also said that it's nice to be able to take a break on a level surface because downhill is a lot of nerves to operate the carriage and you can't get rid of it.




 Even so, if the brakes break or the horse runs out of control, it may hit the wall, but I can't take care of it that much.




"Yeah, it's done !!"




 When I finished making the road, which was probably zigzag down from the top of the tree when viewed from the side, I waited for the carriage to catch up and blocked the road and the outside for safety. Erase the old glass wall by materializing it.




 Immediately, the rich green of the forest and the smell of soil flow into the tunnel.




"It smells like water."




"There should be a fountain just a short walk away. The carriage is unlikely to pass, so Lina Ronte waits here."




 When I craft two boxes on the road, I'll put plenty of water in one and plenty of fodder in the other.




 Meanwhile, Kieda freed Lina Ronte from the carriage, and Terrine and Coritoco rode on Falsi's back and came to mine.






"Then everyone will go out of the road once?"




"Yes"




"Yes"




"Lina Ronte, you're waiting quietly."





 When everyone except Lina Ronte and the carriage goes out, I once again cover the entrance to the road with glass.




 If this is not a holy fountain, the worst monsters may attack Lina Ronte.




"This is fine. Then I'll go."



"Let me take the lead"



"Enjoy"




 I don't know about Kieda's past, but I've heard from my father that he was an adventurer who travelled all over the kingdom.




 So, it seems that he is accustomed to going through such a forest, and if he is not careful, he will be left in a blink of an eye.




 The falsi that comes from behind is originally a forest beast, so of course, its footsteps are light.





"I'm trying to be the most sneaky ... I think it's easy to craft a road like this."




"No. If you cultivate the area around the holy spring without permission, you will get angry with the holy beast!"




 Koritoko, who heard my murmur, said so in a slightly panicked tone.




"I know. That's why I'm walking hard like this."




"I think it's better for Rest to not rely on gifts a little more."




"Wahhh"




"I also train a little in the morning and at night."





 When I and Koritoko slammed such a wasteful mouth, Kieda, who was a little ahead, came back in a hurry.




 Apparently, I found something.




"Rest. There was certainly a fountain ahead."



"I know that. Was there something wrong?"




"Yes. Actually, there was something like a pier on the opposite bank where I doubted the situation through the gaps in the trees."




"Pier? Do you know Koritoko?"




"Yeah. It's a place where everyone draws water. There was only one boat floating around and I often had my sisters and dads in the village pick it up."





 When I looked at Kieda, I got the answer, "There was certainly a ship."




 Apparently, there is no doubt that the "fountain of life" is ahead.





"That's right. I saw two young women on the pier, so I hurriedly returned to the report."




"Maybe it's the Lesser Elf in the village of Coritoco."




"Is it correct?"





 I stroke Koritoko's head, which looks anxious, with a crumple.




"What are you doing, Lord?"




 Suddenly, I declared to Koritoko, who hurriedly dispelled my hand.




"You don't have to have such a dark face. You can leave everything to us."





 With a smile as much as possible.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts