I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1
Chapter 21-: Duke of Townsend
(TL By GUST)



 I asked Anne to guide me to the dining room, and when I entered, the dukes were already seated.

 I was in a hurry as if I was late, but I managed to hold it back, bowed firmly, and greeted me with a smile.


"Nice to meet you, my name is Leon. I am very pleased to be invited to dinner this time."


 I said so. I was desperately thinking about what kind of wording I should use, searching for my memory.

 The dukes looked surprised for a moment, but soon returned to a smiling expression, and the middle-aged man sitting in the back greeted me.


"Leon came often. Please sit down without being so nervous."


 Maybe this person is Frederick's father.

  Anne guided me to my seat and pulled the chair, so I sat in the chair, being careful to look as graceful as possible.

 It's impossible to be told not to be nervous ... The atmosphere is too noble and the spine grows naturally.

 You have to be very careful not to do anything ...


"Let's give a brief introduction before the meal. First of all, I am Richard Townsend, the former head of the Duke of Townsend, and my wife Catherine is there."


 After all, is this person Frederick's father? There is dignity ...


"I'm Richard's wife, Catherine Townsend. Thank you, Leon."

"thank you"


 He looks so young that he doesn't think he's Frederick's mother. It's amazing ... This world may have established a beauty method among aristocrats.


"And there is Julian, the second son, and Frederick, the third son. The eldest son is not here because he is in the territory following the Duke's family. Let's introduce it. "

"I'm Julian Townsend, my second son.

"Yes, thank you."

"You already know me, but my third son, Frederick Townsend. Nice to meet you again."

"thank you"


 Everyone has a noble atmosphere and it's hard to approach, but they are laughing kindly, so I think they are good people.

 But the aristocrats seem to be good at poker faces, and now I shouldn't trust too much ...


"Then I've finished introducing myself, so let's enjoy the meal first."


 When Richard said that, the servant brought me a meal.

 First of all, soup and bread in a basket were brought in.


"Then, let's thank you for the meal."

"""I'll enjoy having this"""


 Following Richard, everyone seems to start eating with a pre-dinner greeting. I was late, so I said "I'll have it" in a small voice and started eating.

 The aristocratic diet in this world seems to be a full-course meal, as only bread and soup have been brought in yet. A lot of cutlery is lined up on the left and right, which is similar to the French food that my father took me to in Japan.


 I looked sideways to see other people using it from the outside cutlery, picked up the cutlery and drank a sip of soup.

 delicious……! !! It tastes like pumpkin pottage soup.

 I'll try eating bread ………… It's fluffy and really delicious. I'm happy ... I think the bread isn't soft.



 From there, I enjoyed cooking while talking about nothing but love. All the dishes were very delicious, and it was no wonder that the aristocratic diet was developing rapidly.


"Leon, were you satisfied?"


 Richard asked me so.


"Yes! It was very delicious."

"That was good. So maybe I can talk a little more seriously."


 Richard said that and became a serious face.

 Yes, I enjoyed cooking, but I haven't heard anything about why I was brought here today.

 ...... I was suddenly nervous


"Yes, it is okay"

"Leon, I have a request for you."

"Ask me ...?"


 What does an aristocrat ask me? ?? I think I can get anything without asking me ...


"There are a lot of aristocrats in this country right now, but the power is just divided into two. One is the power to which we belong, and we should help each other with the commoners and pick up talented people regardless of their status. The other is the idea that we should cherish the historic aristocratic family and make the status of aristocrats and commoners more strict. "


Did this happen to me ... It would be inconvenient for me if the latter power wins ...


"The mechanism of this country was created by the apostles' hundreds of years ago, where the aristocrats, instead of gaining privileges, guarantee the minimum life and personal safety of the commoners. The aristocrats dominate the commoners. Instead of doing it, it was decided that we would help each other and live. However, recently, the number of people who respect Micheline has decreased, and there are growing voices saying that this agreement no longer needs to be observed. What is it? "


 Is it an apostle again ... It seems that he used all the attributes, so I'm curious ...

 Even so, was there such a rule? That's why the dukes are sincerely responding to me as a commoner.


"I heard from Frederick that you are a very good commoner. I've seen you a while ago, and I've done most of the wording and eating etiquette. I wonder where you learned, but that's it. I won't pursue it.

Instead, can you help our forces? Anyway, the fact that some commoners are talented is important. The lack of commoners is also the reason why the forces over there are booming. Leon, thank you. "


 With that said, Richard bowed his head. Nobles bow to me ...! I was in a hurry and asked to raise my head first.


"Oh, uh, raise your head!"


 Well, what should I do? Anyway, there are those who want to tighten the social division system and those who want to pick up more and more excellent human resources even among commoners, and now the aristocrats are divided into two.

 So, in the olden days, the apostles of God decided that the aristocrats would live by helping each other without controlling the commoners, but now that there is little faith left, there is a growing voice that it is not necessary to protect it. There is.

 In summary, it looks like this.

 that……? But isn't it normal for aristocrats to want to rule and strengthen their power?

  Why is the power divided among the aristocrats ...?


"That ... can I ask you one? Why does Richard belong to a force that protects the commoners? Isn't it common for aristocrats to want to strengthen their power? ? "

"I don't think it's good for the future of the country to hold down with strong force. It's the people who make the country, after all, it's many commoners. The power of the aristocrats is more than ever. I think that if we become stronger and the commoners are suppressed, the country will eventually be ruined. Most of our forces have the same idea as me. "


 It's wonderful ………… Isn't it thinking about strengthening one's own power, but thinking about the future of the country?

 It seems that the aristocrats in this country are not all bad people. I want to help this person.

 And it's encouraging for me if the Duke's family helps me.


"I don't know if it can be a big help, but let me help."

"Is it true !? Thank you, Leon."


 Richard bowed his head again.

 All the aristocrats were angry and had the image of looking down on the commoners, but that's not the case.

 Well, the Duke of Townsend may have that part, but it doesn't seem to look down on the commoners unreasonably.

 These people may be reliable ...


 May I reveal my attributes as well? It's painful to tell a lie even though you rely on me with all your might, and above all, there is a calculation that I want you to know this and protect it.


"I want Leon to go to the royal school first and get good results there. It's a good idea to go to the royal school from this mansion. You'll soon understand that the Duke's patronage is there. And after graduation I want you to work for the country at the royal palace. "


 Do you live here by going from the duke's mansion? ?? It seems like I'm going to fall down because of tension every day ... Can't I somehow refuse ...


"It's bad to let me live in a mansion! It's okay to rent a room in the city centre..."

"Don't hesitate. You should go through this mansion to clearly show your backing and for your safety."


If you say that much, you can't refuse ...


"Yes, thank you"

"Don't worry. By the way, has Leon already measured the amount of magic and magic attributes?"

"Yes, I measured it. The amount of magical power is 5, and the magical power attribute is ........."


 What should I do, can I say that it is all attributes? It's easy to hide here, but then I think I'll be hiding and living forever.

 Eventually, if something goes wrong, you may lose your credibility ...

 After all, I should tell you now ...


"Leon-kun? What's wrong?"

"That ......... the magical power attribute is ......... all attributes ..."

"What did you say?"

"All attributes ... All attribute magic can be used."


 When I said that, everyone opened their mouths wide and stuck with Pokhan. Even aristocrats sometimes look like this.


 Then, after waiting for a while, everyone gradually returned from the freeze.


"Well, is it true that all attributes can be used ...?"

"Yes. Would you like to use it?"

"Oh, I want you to use it. You can't believe it just by listening to it."


 I used all the attribute magic.


"Is it really usable ... maybe it's an apostle !?"


 I'm here again, Apostle. I'm not an apostle.

 I've never met God.

 You're not an apostle ...? Probably not ...


"I'm not an apostle! I have a lot in common with the apostle, but I've never met God."


 When that happens, Richard thinks again.


 After a while, it seems that my thoughts have come together.


"Leon, can you keep all the attributes secret? I think it's better not to be widely known. What attributes did you have when measuring magical power?"

"Recovery attribute"

"Then Leon decides to be a recovery attribute for a while. I think it's okay to announce it once Leon gets a position. For the time being, it's a secret until graduating from the royal school."

"I'm clever. Be careful not to get caught."

The story ended there, and the atmosphere became open.


"Okay, so let's talk about today. Leon, I'm looking forward to working with you."

"Yes! Thank you for your cooperation."


 With that said, Richard, Catherine, and Julian left the cafeteria.

 Frederick remained and came to me.


"Leon, thank you for helping the Duke's family."

"No, I'm grateful for that, so it's good at all."

"But I was really surprised that Leon was all-attribute."

"I'm sorry to hide it ... I thought I shouldn't tell so many people."

"Oh, that's a wise decision. We should continue to hide until we graduate from the royal school."

"got it"


I'm glad Frederick wasn't angry either ...


"I want to hand over the teaching materials, is that okay?"

"Yes! Thank you."

"Then, let's go to the drawing room."


 Hooray! Finally, get the teaching materials! It's really hard to get information about this world, so I'm happy to learn.

 I didn't like studying so much when I was in Japan ...


 After walking for a while, I arrived at the drawing room, and I and Frederick, Anne, who was my maid, and Frederick's servant entered the drawing room.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts