I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.

Volume 3-: Devil's Tower and Sky Corridor
Chapter 5-: Craft a straight road!
(TL By GUST)



"Is it really okay?"


"... Let me go. I'm an excellent maid. I should believe ..."


"I am also an excellent maid. I want you to feel at ease."


"... Fail is still an apprentice. I can't be relieved ..."


"That's it!"


 Today we are planning to leave for what seems to be the "holy fountain" we found yesterday.


 Accompanied by Kieda and Koritoko.


 Terrine to take care of Coritoco.


"Wow!"


"Hihin!"



 And Lina Ronte, a horse who pulls a carriage with Falsi.


 After arriving at this base, Lina Ronte was released from the carriage and spent time in the stables next to the lord's building.


 And sometimes I got it when I went to the tunnel for mining.


"Never offend the Coca bird."


"... It's okay. I'm already a mabdachi ..."


"No, I don't think I'm hated as much as I was at the beginning, but when Agni hugs me, they look like they're bothersome."


"... Koritoko. You and Fumofu are Mabudachi, right? ..."


 Agni asked Koritoko, who was riding in a carriage and enjoying the comfort of the cushions I crafted.


 It seems that Koritoko didn't listen too much, and while looking away a little, he answered "Yes, that's right" and disappeared into the back of the carriage.


"... See, as I said ..."


 Agni, who puts his hands on his hips and proudly says so, gives up and beckons Fail.


 Then he put his mouth to her ear and said in a small voice, "Fail, I asked for Agni."


 To be honest, it's safest to leave Kieda, but you shouldn't leave it as long as you may need his "combat power" to go deep into the forest.


 Terrine also has only her to get a thorough examination of her sick Koritoko.


 Therefore, we have no choice but to leave two uneasy people, Agni and Fail, by elimination.


 Well, in the case of Agni, it's possible if you don't even get involved with the Coca bird.


"Well, then it will come."


"... Yes, be careful ..."


"Come on! I'm waiting for a souvenir."


 When I forcibly remove my eyes from the two worried people, I head for the coachman.


"Rest, you're ready."


 In the centre of the coachman where three people can sit side by side, Kieda was waiting, holding the reins connected to Lina Ronte.


 I asked Kieda to pull me out and jumped to the coachman's stand and turned to the front.


 A dense forest blocks the way in front of me, and the back is dark and I can't see anything.


 In this plan, we will proceed through this forest in half a day, craft a simple base there, and then return once.


 Therefore, there are many preserved foods and clothes to put in the carriage.


 According to the report of the investigation team, it was quite difficult to walk in the forest, and ferocious beasts and monsters were wandering around, and it took a lot of effort just to reach the first riverside.


 That's right.


 When it comes to going on a road without a road, unlike beasts, there is a limit to human feet.


 Koritoko wouldn't have been able to come this far without getting on Falsi's back.


 Of course, there is no way that the carriage we are riding can go through as it is.


"Well, if there is no road, you just have to make it."


 I received the map I made yesterday from Kieda, checked the direction with the crafted compass, and pushed my hands forward in that direction.


 Yes, I'm from now on to my destination in a straight line・ ・ ・ ・I'm going to craft the road.


"Would you like to do that? Materialize! Then craft!"


 I will activate the materialization toward the forest that spreads in front of me and turn it into a vacant lot.


 Then, after confirming that the creatures hurriedly escaped from the traces of the forest on the straight line that became naked, he built the road with his craft skills.


 The material is stone, just like the road from the tunnel exit to the base.

 
But this time, I'm not just crafting flat roads.


 On the left and right sides of the road that the carriage can pass through, we will also make walls that are about twice as high as the carriage so that monsters and beasts will not easily invade.


"Well, if you finally craft the roof"



 After the concave road is straight, I look up and turn my palm to finish.


"Craft!"


 The lids are put on the road one after another.


 This makes it impossible to enter this road unless it is a monster that can destroy this stone.


 The road itself is bright enough to pass through, thanks to the three rows of skylights made of thick glass for lighting in places in the centre of the left and right.


 The glass is crafted from a material that is made by further decomposing stone.


"OK, let's move on"


"OK. Advance Lina Ronte"


 I pointed to the front of the straight road in front of me and told Kieda to leave.


 The carriage slides on the beautifully paved stones.


 When driving on unpaved roads, the carriage shakes so much that an unfamiliar person can quickly get drunk or have a terrible pain in the buttocks.


 But the road I crafted is almost flat.


Therefore, even Koritoko, who popped out of the carriage that started to move, can afford to look at the completed road.


"What did you do with this?"


"As usual, with my craft a little bit"


"I wanted to see it"


 It seems that Koritoko was playing with my crafted cushion in a carriage with Falsi.


 It makes me happy to think that the dying child has become so energetic.


"I wonder if my power was given by God to help these children."


 I laugh bitterly thinking about something that doesn't seem like that.


 I didn't come here to help people with this power.


 He must have escaped from the aristocratic shackles and came to use this power to live slowly and quietly.


"I don't think I was supposed to have been banished from my house to do this."


 When I mutter in a voice that no one can hear, I look at Koritoko, who is happily frolicking at the slow-moving carriage.


 Seeing his first carriage and his excitement talking to Kieda sitting next to him while flirting with the aisle I created.


"But, this is not bad either."


 I thought.












Comments

Popular Posts