A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 13

Chapter 4-Prospects for the Future

(Patron- Archblue)

(TL:By Rafael)



"Isn't that good news? As for me, I'm just happy that Cleo's powers are being recognized."(Keane)

"Well, I think so, too!"(Maki)

"I wonder if that's true ......?"(Cleo)



 



 I explained the situation to Keane and Maki, who had come to the inn.

 

 Surprisingly, they were positive about Aruna's proposal. They nodded easily and said to me, who was having a hard time deciding.


"Perhaps it's only a few people who don't approve of Cleo-san, which includes Cleo-san himself.At least we, the party members, support you."(Maki)

"The only reason we are in this party is because of you, Cleo!If it wasn't for Cleo, we probably wouldn't be together."(Keane)

"Oh, ......?"(Cleo)



 



 What an embarrassing statement.

 

 I blushed unconsciously. I couldn't answer and blinked repeatedly.

 

 But I don't think I can decide this time by myself. And if I go to Aruna, it means I'm leaving this party.



"It's ......, but then wouldn't it mean I was leaving you guys midway for my own profit."(Cleo)



 



 When I thought about it, those words came out naturally.

 

 I can't leave the people who accept me and need me like this. It seemed to me that I had a responsibility in my own way.

 

 But then they said it again.



"It's okay, Cleo."(Keane)

"Yes, it's fine as Keane-san has said"(Maki)



 



 They made eye contact and nodded, and Maki started to speak.




"We are more than happy to be needed by those we recognize. If anything, it encourages us to try to catch up with them someday."(Maki)





 





 With an unclouded smile.

 

 Maki, too, had a brighter expression than usual.



"Both of you  ......."(Cleo)

"I'm sure Erio will, too agree with us."(Keane)


 



 As he sipped his tea, Keen suddenly mentioned the name of another colleague who was not present at the time. That made me think of something else, too.

 

 I look out the window and see that it's getting dark.



"Speaking of which, Erio is quite late today."(Cleo)



 



 

 

 It was probably just a casual remark, but it was a rare occurrence.



"Looks like it's going to rain, doesn't it?"(Maki)





 





 Maki looked at the sky and said so.

 

 As I looked, I could see that there were thick clouds beginning to form in the sky.

TL Note- Will Cleo leave his party or whether he will stay but we all are more interested in Erio anyway. We thank Archblue for supporting our Translation.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts