I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 2
Chapter 6-: Let's convey the knowledge of those who stand on top!
(TL By GUST)


 I, Kieda, and Terrine and Agni, who have regained their sanity, are now talking in the dining room while eating cookies lined up on beautifully decorated plates.


 This plate is, of course, crafted by me, but its beautiful design is by the hand of that dojikko maid, Fail.

 Everybody has a deal.


"So what village in Koritoko are you going to look for?"

"Oh. If the reason he had to leave the village was Slida's disease, wouldn't it be okay to come back if it was completely cured?"


 As expected, I couldn't find out the details in a short time, but Koritoko is still a child.

 Maybe they have parents, and it must have been a tough choice for them.

 I think that if the cause of having to choose that path disappears, it can be restored.


"But will you accept the child you once kicked out?"

"... I don't feel the need to return to a terrible village ..."


 Terrine's words are followed by Agni with an angry voice.

 Certainly I understand their feelings.

 I can't forgive those who kicked out sick children.

 But this is not the royal capital.


"Listen. I think the village did a terrible thing to Koritoko, but I don't get any medicine right away, and maybe no one is knowledgeable enough to call me a doctor. As far as I can tell from him, it's a land where no one has a therapeutic gift. "


 If anyone develops a disease that has the potential to become an epidemic, what should I do if I make it the top of the group?

 Do you want to move with your emotions and annihilate the village, or save the village by expelling one person?

 Perhaps the village of Koritoko has made such a decision over and over again.

 That's why his village decided it as a [rule].


"I've been studying as an aristocrat who stands on top of people. I've also learned royal studies. There are times when I have to make that decision, even if it's sometimes said that the ones that stand on top are cruel. Prepared to take that responsibility ... "

"..."

"... That kind of quibble"

"Rest ..."


 The reaction of three parties.

 However, I heard that the two other than Kieda were not particularly convinced.


"That's why I'm here"

"eh"

"I ... no, we should change that."


 I throw away the serious face I repaired and return it to the usual Agni's "unscrupulous face".

 Yes, we have the power to change that.


"Because we have the best medical gift, Terrine, and the strongest production gift, I?"


 No matter how special the disease that prevails here, we can get rid of it in no time.

 Then, there would be no way not to save those who are suffering from such [rules].

 Well, I know it's difficult because it will be necessary to search for materials, but I still believe that we can manage it.


"Rest, I ..."

"It's okay, Terrine. I won't let you suffer again."


 I nod strongly while looking at the terrine, with the thought that I will fix all the illnesses that can be cured.


"Okay. I'll do my best to get stronger so that I won't have a child like Koritoko again."


 Looking back at my eyes, Terrine nods with strong eyes.


"... I want to ask you a little ..."


 Then Agni opened his mouth in a timid manner.


"... Is there a cute animal in that village?"

"Isn't there about livestock?"

"Livestock ... let me think a little ..."

"Oh, oh"


 I've roughly guessed what Agni is thinking, but I don't think it's necessary to thrust a stick into the bush anymore to make a snake.

 I decided so and turned to Kieda sitting next to me.


"I will follow Rest's judgment at any time and at any time."

"Thank you, I'm counting on you."


 I told him that, and I took something out of my pocket to tell a concrete story.

 It is a notebook picked up at the site of the research team headquarters.


"this is?"

"It's a notebook at that time."

"?"


 I continue to talk to the three who mysteriously stare at it.


"This notebook was used by the leader of the research team sent to find out about this island. It contained what they looked up."

"It's true that the drafts and memos were written before they were put together in the report."

"That's right. But at the very end, there was only one statement left that wasn't in the report."


 The last page said, "According to the report, there may be indigenous people on this island. Need to extend the survey? ].

 and--

"I completely forgot to talk to Kieda, but I want you to see this."


 When I opened the notebook, I opened the last page and showed it.

 "According to the report, there may be indigenous people on this island. Need to extend the survey? There are some places around it that I painted with a pencil.


"This is ... the trace of this torn page was visible."

"You can see something written just by adjusting the light. I rubbed it with a pencil."


 The characters "Izumi in the back of the forest," "People riding on demons," and "Children" appear white in the filled areas.

 If this content points to the Koritoko and the Lesser Elves, the location of the Koritoko village may be narrowed down.


"I don't think the village of Koritoko is so close, because the research team should be investigating a considerable area around this base."

"If so, there is a high possibility that it will be further ahead of this'Forest Fountain'."

"I think we should start by looking for the fountain, but it would be easiest if Koritoko himself told us the location of the village."


 I look towards the terrine while saying so.


"That's right. It seems to be quite weak, and I think it's better to leave it at rest for another four days ... five days."

"Then, let's proceed with the development of the base until then."


 Actually, I still wanted to go looking for a village, but when I think calmly, it's too reckless with almost no clues.

 The description in that notebook is far from a decisive hit, and there is not enough information at all.


"The rest are those monsters."

"Do you want to release each one separately?"

"I wonder if that's the only thing. It's okay if cockatrice comes first."


 Talking about Kieda and the monsters, Terrine raised her hand and asked for a statement.

 When asked what it was, it seems that Koritoko had talked about those monsters by the time I came back.


"Koritoko asked me very worried." Where is Falsi? "" Is Falsi safe? "

"Falsi?"

"I didn't know what it was, so I asked him back, but Falsi seems to be the name of that Forest Wolf."










TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.





Comments

Popular Posts