I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 2
Chapter 5-: Let's hear the story of the awakened boy!
(TL By GUST)



"Sorry, I'm late"


 When I entered the medical office, I turned to the bed, saying so.



 There was a boy who was feeding Terrine something while his upper body was supported by a fail.


 Probably like a simple soup.


"Terrine, is that child okay anymore?"


 I walked up with a chair that was close to Terrine's side and sat next to her.


 When the boy on the bed showed an overtly frightened look to a stranger who came suddenly, Terrine gently stroked his head and said, "It's okay," and then turned to me.


"Yes, Rest. I looked it up in my gift, but there was no illness reaction from his body anymore."


"Oh, that was good."


 When I take a big breath of relief, Terrine looks towards the door of the medical office and continues to say.


"By the way, are Agni and Kieda together?"


"Oh, those two will come later."


"I see"


 I answer while remembering Agni, who was rarely preached by Kieda and had tears in her eyes.


 The sermon was going to be long, so I just told Kieda to keep everyone else secret about Agni's eccentricity and came back alone.


"Can you talk?"


"I think it's okay if it's just a little."


"Well then"


When I switched seats with Terrine, I spoke in a gentle voice, being conscious of not threatening the boy as much as possible.


"Hello. I'm Rest Kaiel, the owner of this building. Can you tell me your name?"


"..."


"It's okay. This is our master and the one who helped you."


"... over there?"


"That's right. So can you tell Rest again what you told us earlier?"


 Terrine gently follows you to ease the boy's tension.


 Fail also holds the boy's back with a gentle face, which is unusual for her, and stares silently.


"Which one is that?"


"Rest," he says "that" means "I."


"That's right. Can you tell me your name?"


 I ask the boy again in the same way.


 The boy looks at the terrine only once and then looks back at me and opens his mouth.


"That name is Koritoko ..."


"Do you say Koritoko-kun? So why did Koritoko-kun fall down in such a place? Maybe your village is near here?"


 When Koritoko darkens his expression slightly, he looks down and silently shakes his head to deny it.


 If so, I wonder if such a child of about 10 years old came to a place far away from the village alone.


"Over there ... I got sick, so I left the village."


"eh"


 Koritoko answered so with a small voice while standing down.


 The voice sounds a little sobbing, and I look into his face.


"I can't get sick or infected by everyone. Village rules"


 A tear falls on the sheets hung on the knees.


 Is crying…….


 Koritoko was crying, remembering her circumstances.


 I waited for him to stop crying and then listened slowly, trying not to rush.


 While being followed by terrine and fail from time to time, slowly while considering the current physical strength of Koritoko.


 On the way, Kieda and Agni came back with the same faces as usual, but when Agni went out saying "I'm making some food ..." after seeing us, Kieda also left the medical office...

 

Perhaps he was worried that Agni would go to the monster again.


"I fell asleep"


"is that so"


 After hearing our story and finally believing that his illness was completely cured, Koritoko fell asleep, leaning against Fail's hand as if he was relieved.


 The sleeping face is still a small child.


 The Lesser Elves seemed to be no different from those of humans.


 Yes.


 The ethnic name of Koritoko was not an elf but a lesser elf, which I had never heard of.


"Anyway, is it a Lesser Elf? This island is completely different from the outside world in terms of monsters, plants, and inhabitants."


 I mutter while staring at the boy's face sleeping in bed.


 Certainly, Koritoko's ears are shorter than the elf tribe that he glimpsed when he came to the royal capital as a messenger from another continent.


 Although it is long and pointed, it looks more like a human being.


"That's right, but Lesser Elf, What is the reason for calling yourself? "


"Lesser Elf, It may mean that. But well, that's what Koritoko says Elder I think you can tell by asking. "


 While saying that, when I got up from the chair, I grew a lot.


"Hmm. Well."


 Looking down at Koritoko, I talk to them.


"Fail keeps an eye on Koritoko. Will Terrine come to the cafeteria with me?"


"Well, I'm the only one without snacks?"


 Fail points to the word dining room.


 There isn't a face like a gentle older sister that I had shown to Koritoko before.


"I'm not going to eat a snack separately ... I see, I'm telling Agni to bring the fail portion here as well."


"Yes, I understand."


 When I tell Terrine, "Well, let's go," I head to the exit of the medical office.


 The reason why I'm heading to the cafeteria from now on is not decided by snacks.


 I'm sure I'm a little hungry, so I don't deny eating snacks, but it's definitely not the only purpose.


 Agni's baked cookies are excellent and I'm looking forward to them ... I'm only a little thinking.


"Rest, do you need anything?"


"That's right. It might be better to have paper and writing utensils."


"Okay, then I'll take it from the warehouse room, so Rest first."


"Thank you, I'll ask"


 Yes, what I'm going to do is a strategy meeting.


 Originally, I was planning to explore and explore the surrounding area after crafting this base.


 However, with the arrival of Koritoko, the plan needed to be significantly revised.


"Well, I think I'll be busier than I expected."


 While muttering, I lightened my steps so that I could be guided by the delicious scent of cookies flowing from the dining room.




TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.

Our Discord Server Link


Next


TOC


Prev




Comments

  1. Not sure if you guys read these comments.... but this story was ok readable and now it is not much better than machine translation - its close to unreadable. Sorry to say that but it's simply barely understandable. please try to find a proof-reader or editor. Someone who can just do the clean-up and final touches. Let me know if I can help, it is kinda painful to see this story get lost in the sauce. Ok, that's all, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts