After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students



Volume 1

Chapter 50-Collapse and Desperation

(TL:By Rafael)



"What  ......?"(Simon)



 
(TL: Pics of Thunderpike members.)

(TL: Simon)

 As soon as the shaking stopped, a strong sense of discomfort enveloped the surroundings.

 

 A feeling of uneasiness that I had never felt before. ...... Something that I should call a loss of stability.

 

 The answer came immediately.



"Oh, hey, the-there is something's wrong!"(Barry)



 



 Barry's impatient voice may not have been the trigger, but the next moment the ...... stairway area began to fall apart with a cracking sound.

 

 I've never seen anything like this before, and I don't even know how to deal with it.



"Waa"(Simon)

"Oh, ......!"(Barry)



 



 Simon and Barry were caught up in the collapse and fell one after the other, probably due to their poor positioning.

 

 Fortunately, the floor was still intact where Marina and the others were rolled over.



The floor was still there.



 
"AAH"(Yuki)


 I whipped my still leaden body and headed for the four of them.

 

 Despite the situation so far, I have not regained consciousness. Perhaps it was a magically induced sleep.

 

 Anyway, I have to protect everyone. ......!

 

 If they get caught in the collapse in this condition, they might not be able to  come out of this without getting hurt.



 



I thought about it, and put my hand on my waist, but the belt that holds the various scrolls had been removed, as if to disarm me.......

 

 it's  only at times like this , that idiot's Brain works.



 



 I can use ...... a little bit of magic, but I can't think of any magic that might be able to handle this situation, and I don't have the time or magic to give it to all of them, even if I could get through it with barrier protection and  Little Breath!


 



 What should I do ......?



 



 In spite of my frustration, my feet gradually began to crumble.

 

 The magic power of Falling Control is activated around me as I try to hold Marina and the others who are still unconscious.
 

 I looked over and saw that Jamie was controlling it right next to me.

 

 I wondered what the hell was going on.

(TL: Damn even I am confused now)

"Jamie, ......?"(Yuki)

"......?"(Jamie)



 



 I slowly landed on the floor under the magic of Jamie, who looked unhappy.

 

 There, Camilla was casting a recovery spell on Simon and Barry, who were groaning in the rubble.



"What's going on? Yuk, what are you doing! Hurry up and help us!"(Simon)



 



 Simon ranted in confusion.

 

 Couldn't he imagine that his careless shouting would lead to more danger in the labyrinth?



"......!"



 



 Numerous footsteps and distinctive breathing could be heard from the back of the corridor.

 

 As I strained my eyes, I could see a group of armed Orcs vaguely visible on the other side of the darkness.

 

 Some of the orcs were heavily armed, indicating that they were powerful enemies worthy of the Colorless Darkness.



"Oh, hey, what are we going to do, ......!"(Barry)



 



 The stairs leading up to the exit were no longer available.

 

 However, the Orcs army is closing in on us from around us.

 

 This is what it means to be in desperate straits.



"Just in time! Even a dark elf is a feast for the orcs, right? We'll use her as bait and run away!"(Simon)

 "Simon! You're ......!"(Yuki)

"It was a necessary sacrifice! A barbarian's life is a small price to pay!"(Simon)



 



"I'm not going to let you do that!"(Yuki)

 

 I glared at Simon, sheltering the still unconscious four with my back to him.



"Give me my equipment! We'll get through this!"(Yuki)

"We can't do that!"(Simon)

If so, are we going to get wiped out here?"(Barry)



 



 Simon's gaze swam with impatience.

 

 You're the leader, you ......!

 

 Don't look for someone to put the blame on at this time.



"Simon, Yuki can use the Magic Scroll, a magical scroll that only alchemists can use. I saw him with the scroll in his belt."(Camilla)

"What, really?"(Simon)



 



 I nodded to Simon and his face lit up with joy.



" Here, Yuk."(Jamie)



 



 I grabbed the magic bag and belt that were thrown to me and looked at Jamie.

 

 There's something wrong. No matter how you look at it, it's strange.



 



 She seems to have noticed my gaze and looks away.



"Jamie, you're ....... No, it's nothing. It's not like me, I'll stop."(Yuki)



 



 I didn't have time to ask Jamie, who was acting strangely.

 

 At last, the Orcs came rushing into the passage where we were.



"Activation check."(Yuki)



 



 I quickly pulled out one of the magic scrolls and activated it.

 

 This is the Scroll of Sanctuary, which contains magic to buy time in case of a siege.

 

 The spreading light will temporarily hold back the Orcs ......, but with that many of them. It won't last long.


"Where are we ......?"(Marina)

"We're surrounded!"(Nene)



 



 Marina and the others wake up.

 

 Did Jamie break the spell?

 

 It's a relief, but what the hell is wrong with her?
(TL:Wild guess Jamie possessed)


"Yuki, come on! You're supposed to  save us!"(Simon)

"You're still a useless fool!Hurry up and do something!"(Barry)



 



 Simon and Barry's swearing echoed as they held down the front line.



"Hurry up and do something!If you want, I can have the wizard lady ram it into you, okay?"(Barry)

"......."


(TL:"......")
 

(TL: The wizard lady here is Jamie...I got confused in her gender my mistake)

 Here, I made a decision.

 

 I'm sure these guys and I have thoroughly and inexplicably diverged. It was irreparable.

 

 I pulled out the magic scroll that I kept in my belt, unfolded it, and uttered the key words that would become my parting words.



"Exit : ...... activation check."(Yuki)



 



 The magic power overflowing from the scroll creates a phosphorescent wind around us.

 

 The light gently enveloped us, and soon we began to transform ourselves into phosphorescence.



"Well done! Yuki!"(Simon)



 



 Simon, who didn't seem to understand what had just happened, exclaimed with hopeful glee.

 

 This magic scroll is a scroll that has the effect of "evacuating your friends from the labyrinth".

 

 Its directionality is based on me, the user.



Oh, hey, ......! What's going on? Hey, Yuk!  I don't ......, don't ......, don't! No! No! Save me atleas- ......."(Simon)



 



 Simon's surprised face is still in the position where he turned to me, and Orcs are eating him alive.

 

 With the sight of it in my eyes, I ...... we had somehow transitioned to the Great Void.

TL Note- This was worthy to be Chapter 50. It took 50 chapters for the revenge on A rank Party to complete but...what about Jamie?



Comments

  1. Tks for the translation, super fun this LN. Keep going at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wild guess: Jamie is possessed by that goddess of death and she took something of a liking to Yuki?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (sorry for posting twice instead of in 1 comment)
    second wild guess, Jamie is the only good person in that team and feels guilty? I don't remember him having a hate boner towards the mc only the other 3
    I think his name was barely mentioned before when it was about the "Thunderpikes" misdeeds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good riddance, but makes me wonder if he pulled Jamie out as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dude. I hope he's dead...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie is a girl right?
    In the manga she's a short stack witch
    I was confused when reading this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope he left the btch Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang it that's too fast for a good revenge against Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, looks like the wizard had a little bit of conscience left, she found it too late though. In the end, those idiots can finally pay for their crimes and disappear as they should have done ages ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about the karma, well done! Thanks for the treat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts