Evil Avalon


Chapter 49- *Title is in the TL Note*

{SPONSORED CHAPTER- 6}

(Sponsor- Krazey)

(TL:By Rafael)

Me and Nitta-san, pointing our swords at each other at a distance of only about 2 meters. In the game, the distance would have been close enough. In a moment, countless slashes and weapon skills would have been flying around.



 



 Without a hint of such tension, she asked me a gruesome question in a voice that seemed to be fluttering in the wind.



"You're not going to do PK here?"

"No, I'm not going to do that ....... Do you think I can do that in the real world?"

"Then, I wonder if I will be the" evil "of this world ..."



 



 What is the girl in front of me talking about? I was stunned, but now I'm in class. It's not a good idea to talk all the time, so I decide to whisper to her while I match my sword appropriately. I know that Nitta-san, who is standing across from me, is not going to seriously attack me, but I can't help but get defensive.



"I'm just kidding! This world is so different from Dun-ex, isn't it?Common sense, the importance of human life, and so on. That's why I wanted to exchange opinions with you, Narumi."



 



 It's true that when you go to this school and live here normally, you may feel like you're in the original world. But in this world, PKs and MPKs happen frequently, and clans kill each other without a care in the world. It is not uncommon for a knighthood holder to treat a commoner badly and not be judged by the law.



 



 Seeing such unreasonableness, we say, "Equality, no discrimination! "Punish those who don't uphold human rights and order! It is unavoidable that you may think such things. It's not easy to shed the sense of ethics and common sense of the original world just because you came to this world.



 



 Still, in order for us to survive and avoid trouble, we need to gather information from here and adapt well. We have to remember to pay attention to the value of life and the differences in law and order.



 



 I know that's what Nitta-san wants to discuss with me, but--



"Truth to be told. In the first place, you and I have hardly ever talked, even in Dun-Ex. In fact, we were enemies. Don't we need to build a relationship of trust before we can exchange opinions?"

(TL: I was exactly discussing this point with readers Tuminikrishktio and Droze yesterday midnight on discord)

"What? Are you hitting on me?

"......"
(TL: This possibility too)


 



 She put her hands on her cheeks and "pretend" to be embarrassed, but in the game, if our eyes met, we would kill each other immediately, so it felt very strange.



 



 If I hadn't known who she was, there's a very good chance I would have fallen for her gentle smile. But now that I know who she is, I don't have any particular crush on her. In fact, it even makes me recoil.



 



 However, there are many things I would like to confirm. In fact, it may be strange for me, who has committed countless acts of killing and looting through PK activities, to say anything about the personality of Nitta-san, the enforcer of justice. If anyone is to be avoided, it's me.



"So "You and I are the only players who know what's going on?"

"Stop calling me 'you'! Call me Li Sa♪"



 (TL: My readers please note that Name it will be one the exams)



 She wiggled strangely, increasing my discomfort. I'm not sure why she's talking to me in such a friendly manner, but whatever.



"Is it okay to do a" simple appraisal "for the time being?"

"Yes, but... I'd rather perfer you didn't ignore me."







<Name> Risa Nitta

<Job> Newbie

<Strength> Weak enough not to be a partner

<Number of skills possessed> 2







 







 This is the result of the "simple appraisal", but I can't tell if it has been altered by the "fake". The results of the "simple appraisal" can't be used to determine whether or not it's been altered by the "fake." It's extremely unreliable for use with players or agents who are likely to be disguised, let alone ordinary adventurers.



"By the way, do you also use the <Fake>?"

"I'm sneaking in solo. I'm still at level 5."

"...... Level 5?"



 



 Then you haven't reached Obaba's store yet. It is possible to go there even at level 5, but it is not worth risking your life for. "I've never been to the tenth floor," she said. There was no reason for her to lie about this after confirming of her being a player, so I guess I could trust her.



 



 However, level 5 seems a bit slow for a player who knows the game. There is a high possibility that there are other players in this world. I wonder if there is a reason for this, such as ...... having a debuffed initial skill like mine.



 



 As I was thinking about this, she suddenly unleashed an iai with a feint from a mid-level stance. She is not using kendo-derived sword techniques, but Western sword techniques that assume the use of a longsword. In addition to the fact that she has a wide range of spacing, she also uses physical techniques when she strikes, so she keeps her distance to avoid getting into a fight.



"Whoa. Don't start so suddenly."

"Hmm. I knew you'd dodge this much. But if they think we're not taking it seriously, they'll send us a warning."



 



 If you're looking around you, you'll see that the pairs that were judged to be unmotivated were being berated by the instructor. Let's have a little brawl to fool them.



 



 I'll keep you informed as we exchange a few shots. Obaba's store is not well known in this world. And yet, there was someone who had recently visited the store and asked the owner, Furufuru, 'who else had come'.



"That's what Furufuru told you~? But it's not me."



 



 If the person on the tenth floor wasn't Nitta-san, then that guy would be the third player. And if he is a player, I'm sure he belongs to class E and is still taking this sword fighting class. ......



 



 I sneak a look around at my classmates fighting and try to find out if any of them are players. I don't think they're going to get serious in this sword fighting class, though.



 



 As I glanced around the arena, I saw Akagi, the hero of Dun-Ex, blowing away his partner's sword at the edge of the arena. His seems to have fallen safely into the darkness. ...... his eyes are still.



 



 In the game, Akagi-kun tries to join the First Kenjutsu Club, which is full of A-class students, and is turned away because he is in E class. He tries again and again to join the club, but gets beaten up and then falls into darkness. He was picked up by the fourth swordsmanship club created by Gyu-senpai, who is also a subheroine, and Matsuzaka Yuzuna Yuna, and joined the club.



 



 The boy who was struck by Akagi's intimidating spirit is trembling and scared.  I guess we'll just have to leave him alone for a while. As for the poor boy I don't even know your name, I'm sorry.



 



 Kaworu, who is also near the edge, is paired up with Sanjo-san. They are moving at about level 5 speed, but both of them seem to have a lot of room left.Sanjo-san is also the protagonist of BL mode and has tremendous potential, so it's going to be interesting to see what happens next. ...... And if things go according to the game, there will be trouble.  There are many troublesome events prepared for her as well.



 



 I hope that Akagi or another player can control the information and events in this area, because it would be unbearable to have the country or organization take notice of us and cause a battle event involving everyone around us. In the worst case scenario, I or Nitta-san will have to do something about it.



 



 The other person I'm interested in is Kuga-san, who has entered the school as an agent of the American intelligence gathering unit. She is already over level 20 and has a number of covert and espionage skills. Basically, she's harmless as long as you don't expose her, but it's best to keep my distance from her as much as possible, because her appraisal skills will break through my "fake" disguise.



 



  Omiya-san is diligently practicing with  Kuga-san. Her pigtails are swaying cutely. It seems that Kuga-san's original partner was a mature-looking girl with long hair.



"Kuga-san was originally paired with a girl from her room. I think they were still level 3~. I did a little digging myself, but she doesn't seem to be a player."



 



 When she saw them fighting, it didn't seem like they were playing Dun-Ex. Mr. Nitta's theory is that players who spend a lot of time handling weapons, whether swords or clubs, relying on their enormous STR physical strength, will have a distinctive weapon handling style. I can't tell the difference, but I guess that's the way it is.



 



 The rest of my classmates were as listed in the school's database, mostly level 3 with a few level 4s in the mix. If you're looking for a player in this group, you're more likely to find one in Nitta-san rather than me.



 (TL: What about him slimming down)



 ...... I wonder how many players were able to complete the game event that led them to come to our world.



 



 Carpet bombing with wide area instant death attacks. It's hard to believe that dozens of players were able to clear the event with its broken balance, with instant death traps everywhere you ran. At best, I'd estimate only a few. That was the level of difficulty of the game.



 



 The players currently known are me and Nitta-san. Including the player who reached Obaba's store, there are three of us. At first I thought I was the only one who could clear it, so I was honestly surprised to see that three people had done so.



"I was surprised to see them all clear it. It was mostly luck for me."



 



 It just so happened that there were no instant death attacks where I was. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence that there were no instant death traps on my path, or if I survived because the person in front of me stepped on a trap. The only reason I was able to clear the event was because of such a series of coincidences, and not because of my abilities.



 



 However, that doesn't mean it was all luck. I had to defend against attacks that I could have prevented, and there were times when I was able to survive due to my "intuition" from having played Dun-Ex for so long. If you don't have the skills, you'll never be able to clear it, even if you're lucky.



"I was able to get the help of the group members. They were good people. ......"



 



 With a distant look in her eyes, she put her hand on her chest and offered her condolences to her own group members. When I asked her what she was talking about, he told me that the members of the group had risked their lives to protect Nitta-san from instant death attacks and instant death traps. It was true that if many members of the group worked together without regard for their lives, they might be able to clear the path. I wonder if the other guys who cleared it also cleared it as a group.



"I wonder if a few of the big strategy clans were in on it?But it didn't look like they were working together to get someone else cleared."



 



 Nitta-san's clan had built a fanatical organization around her, so it was somewhat understandable that they would move to protect her. On the other hand, the attacking clans that have made a name for themselves by attacking the front lines and hunting down bosses are undoubtedly highly skilled, but they are full of members with strong egos and greed. They are not going to dedicate themselves to making someone else clear.



 



 ...... Well, I guess I shouldn't refer to Nitta-san as my clearing criteria.



"There's a lot I want to talk about, but I can't say much in class."

"Let's talk about it later."



 



 I decided to play it safe and make the sword-fighting class look like a level 3 class, according to Nitta-san.



 



 But can you please stop using feints every now and then?


TL Note- We thank  Krazey for sponsoring this awesome Chapter and this is getting easy interesting. Chapter Title- Third Player.


Comments

  1. So, just to be clear. MC predicted that there were 3 reincarnated people, our MC, the one that helped the game MC and the one that helped the other class guy.
    Is Lisa the girl that got game MC that sword?

    You know, I kinda ship Lisa and MC. I'm a sucker for enemies turned friends turned lovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good question. Besides MC and Lisa, we have actions that could hint to 3 people: Helping game MC with the sword, helping the D class one, and the one getting to the 10th floor's store.
      We COULD assume one of the ones interfering with the duel got to the 10th floor's store, but thats not necessaril true.
      It could also be that they are all the same person. Someone wanted to play with game MC's feelings, giving him a chance to beating D class dude, but then also helped D clas dude.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts