A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 7

Chapter 6- Far from Freedom

(TL:By Rafael)


"Gown, Gown,Gown.. What's the matter, brother! Why don't you just use your big, strong arm and break  Marin?"(Kaon)

"Damn you prick. ......!"(Gown)



 



 While he was lying face down, Marin's knife was aimed precisely at his vital point.

 

 Gown clicked his tongue as he avoided it. When he heard Kaon's high-pitched voice echoing through the hall, he almost lost his mind, but he fought hard to hold himself back.

 

 

 If I do anything here, I will end up on the same path as before,.......



"Dad, ......!"(Maki)

"Back off, Maki! ...... Because of Kaon's spell, Marin has no idea what's going on."(Gown)

"No way. ......"(Maki)



 



 Gown's words caused Maki to gasp.

 

 Nine times out of ten, he was right. What was driving Marin was none other than the mental pollution caused by witchcraft. It was the bondage and domination of fear.

 

 Every time she swung her knife as if dancing, drops of water would splash from her eyes.

 

 It was against her will, and she was crying.



"Miss Marin, ......!"(Maki)



 



 Maki held her mouth as Marin attacked her father.

 

 But after a pause of a few seconds, she shouted as if she had summoned up courage.



"Marin-san--"(Maki)





 





 That was yesterday.

 

 That's what she swore to Maki in a faint voice.





"I thought you said you didn't want to be lost anymore! Didn't you say you wanted to move forward on your own? Ms. Marin, you..."(Maki)




 





 She  said it out loud.







"You should be free now. ......!"(Maki)






 







 She clenched her fists in front of her chest.

 

 With tears streaming down her face, she appealed to Marin.



"Oh, freedom...?"(Kaon)



 



 But it wasn't her who responded to Maki's plea.

 

 It was Kaon Cinderius, the source of all this chaos.





"Do you have any idea how many fewer people will recognize you if you leave this house? I wonder , if you do--"(Kaon)





 





 With a grin, he said to Marin.





"You're a false saint," (Kaon)







◆ ◇ ◆







"That's not going to happen. ......!"(Cleo)



 



 I was running alone in a straight line towards the hall of the Cinderius family.

 

 My mind started to rush. I tried to force myself to suppress it, but there were more emotions that welled up.
 

 It was none other than anger.



"Kaon Cinderius--how low will you fall ......?"(Cleo)

(TL: Let me guess,...To infinity and beyond.)

 



 It was an unparalleled anger towards the current head of the Cinderius family.

 

 I was more angry than I've ever been due to what was happening to Marin . The story that Chris had just told me made it even worse.





"A death curse - one of the most forbidden of all spells, ......!(Cleo)





 





 The curse that had been placed on Chris was one that everyone feared and forbade.

 

 Simply put, it was a curse that would consume the body of anyone who defied it, and cause their death. Chris was just a puppet who was following Kaon's instructions against his will.

 

 No, he was not a puppet.

 

 He was no more than a tool.



"I'll follow you later. I went a little too far against orders. ......"(Chris)



 



 The boy said, and collapsed on the spot.

 

 I made sure he was still breathing, and then started running towards the hall. In a small conversation, I received the thoughts of a boy named Chris.



 



 That's why I tremble with anger.

 

 His way of playing with, using, and discarding the hearts of pure people is .......





"Kaon ......!"(Cleo)





 





 And then I saw it.

 

 I saw the man's twisted smile.

 

 But before that, what jumped into my vision was....













"Maki......!"(Cleo)





 





 The girl, Maki, was catching Marine's knife with her own body.

 

 It was the image of her collapsing into Gown's arms.


TL Note- Characters dying left and right....and we just learned their names too. Evil Avalon Chapter will come on Sunday and Gust is ill and alive on meds so let's pray for his speedy recovery. 


Comments

  1. Lol. Binged up to here in one afternoon, just in time to catch cliffhanger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm right behind you I haven't stopped yet from when I started power through till you can't no more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts