The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 25-: Unwanted Reunion
( TL By GUST )

Three days after abandoning their attempt to conquer the Lost Forest, the brave Arios and his party returned to the city of Horizon.

 

 The reason it took them three days was because they had lost their way back and were lost.


 


 Up until now, it had been Rain's job to make sure that we had a route home.

 

 Now that Rain was gone, someone else would have to take her place.

 

 However, everyone assumed that it was not their role.


 


 Someone else will do it.


 


 This kind of thinking led to a failure to secure a route home, a failure that would have made any adventurer laugh.

 

 It was impossible for a hero.

 

 It's a mistake that no one should ever have to hear.


 


 Arios was annoyed that they had brought such a situation upon themselves.


"Damn it!"

"Calm down, Alios. I'm sure we can find a solution."

"Shut up, shut up! You don't give me orders.

"It's not an order. I'm just giving you some advice.

"That's an order! You're just a warrior, and I'm a hero.

"......"


 


Both girls were indifferent 

 

 They had nothing to do with it and wanted nothing to do with it.

 

 They seemed to be saying that.


 


 With Rain gone, Arios and his group were weakened.

 

 But that wasn't all. ......

 

 Cracks slowly began to appear between the party.


 


 They, the girls, are completely unaware of this.


"...... Oh well. I'm going to find Rain. That's the guy. He got kicked out of our party, doesn't know what to do, and is probably still hanging out in this town.

"I agree.

"It's a big city, though, isn't it?  It's quite difficult to find a trash bug that doesn't know where it's wandering.

"Why don't you go to the ...... adventurer's guild? Someone there might have some information on Rain-san.

"Yeah, ......, let's try that."


 


 Mina's opinion was adopted, and the Arios group moved to the adventurer's guild.

 

 They went to talk to the receptionist.


"Are you asking about Rain-san? Yes, I know his whereabouts."


 


 Arios and his friends were surprised at how easy it was to find him.

 

 Things hadn't been going so well lately, so They had thought that it would take some time to find Rain.

 

 But their bad expectations were wrong, and they were able to get a clue easily.


 


 I'm lucky.

 

 No, it's not luck.

 

 This is what a party of heroes is all about.

 

 A supreme being that no ordinary person can ever reach.

 

 They are blessed by God.

 

 That's why it's normal for this to happen.


 


 Arios was thinking seriously about such things.


"So, where is Rain?"

"He was moved to the plains because he received a new request.

"A request? Is he an adventurer by any chance?

"Yes. Shroud-san is a new adventurer who registered with us.


 


 Arios almost laughed.


 


 I wondered what he was doing after he was expelled from the party, and now he's an adventurer.

 

 There was no way Rain could be an adventurer with her strength.

 

 He must be in dire straits after failing so many requests.

 

 That's a good sign.

 

 It's easy to get them to do what we say.


 


 That's what Arios expected. ......

 

 The reality is quite the opposite, Rain's reputation is skyrocketing due to the fact that he always succeeds in his requests.

 

 In addition, he has gained two new friends.


 


 Arios, who had never expected such a thing to happen, was feeling good about his misguided imagination.


 


 When I talk to them, I'll be as gentle as possible.

 

 When I talk to him, I'll be as gentle as possible, and when I'm done with him, I'll be even more harsh than before.

 

 The thought of seeing the same shocked expression on his face as that time made my heart skip a beat.


 


 Arios was already feeling like he had won Rain, and was even thinking of ways to relieve his gloom.


"'What can I do for you, Shroud?  Are you requesting me to name an individual?"

"Oh, no. We've known each other for a while. We've been looking for him to help us out.

"Oh, I see."

"We're going to try the plains.

"Okay, have a safe trip.




----------




"Nyannya~, nyannya~, nyannya~!"


 


 As usual, I was on my way home after finishing a request.

 

 As usual, on the way home after completing a request, Kanade, who was walking in the lead, was humming a strange tune.


"What's that song?

"Hmmm, I wonder what it is?

"Don't you know it yourself?"

"It's like when you're happy, you smile, so you start humming.

"What did I do that made me happy?  You just did what you were asked to do.

"That means lots of rewards!  That means lots of food!  Meow!

"Oh, so that's what it is."


 


 I laughed along with Tania.


 


 I'm not sure what to make of it.

 

 But that's the charm of Kanade, isn't it?

 

 She is as pure as a child and has a bright smile that cheers up everyone who sees her.

 

 That's something I can't do.


"Hey, isn't it about time your pockets started to fill up?"


 


 I'm not sure if I can do that.


"Yes, I think I'm making ...... rather a lot of money.


 


 I have 8 gold coins and 34 silver coins.

 

 I have 8 gold coins, 34 silver coins, and 80 copper coins.

 

 For the time being, you don't have to worry about accommodation and you can eat reasonably good food.


"You can afford it, can't you?

"I guess so.

"Then why don't you get your gear?  Rain, you don't have the right equipment.

"...... Speaking of which...


 


 The legendary equipment was confiscated when I left the heroic party.

 

 In the event that you have any kind of questions regarding where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

 

 After that, due to all the things that had happened, I had forgotten about getting equipped.


"You can get by without equipment,......, or maybe because you are the strongest without it?  You don't need equipment?  But Rain is different. Even if you've made a contract with us and gained our blessings, you still need to equip yourself properly.

"I understand. So, when I'm done reporting this request, I'm going to check out the armourer.

"Nya ...... want to eat at ......?

"We'll have to eat first.

"Rain, I know what you mean!

"You're so sweet on Kanade.

"But I'm sure Tania won't object.

"But Tania doesn't disagree. - Well, that's the thing. ...... I was just getting hungry too!  It's not like I'm trying to accommodate Kanade.


 


 

 

 She's a cynical person who can't express her true feelings straightforwardly.

 

 But she is also cute, like a child being stubborn.


"What's with your eyes?

"It's nothing."


 


 Laughing, he walks down the street that leads to the city. ......


"Hey, Rain.


 


 ...... my smile forze.


"...... Arios?  And you guys, too. ......"


 




"It's been a long time.How are you doing.....Rain."

"...... I'm doing fine.See you later.

"Hey, hey, hey, . Don't you want to talk?


 


 I wonder if this brave man is serious?

 

that feeling came back again


 


 The dark feelings that had disappeared since I met Kanade and Tania surfaced again.


"There's nothing for me to say."

"Well, well, don't be such a prude. Don't be so cynical. We're sorry, too. We're sorry for what we've done to you, but even though you were useless, you could have said more.

"It's not that we hated you. We didn't hate you, we just did what we had to do. Forgive me.

"Well, I don't feel bad about it, but it's obvious to everyone that ...... you were to blame in that case.But I may have been a bit out of line. I'll give you a special apology.

"What do you think?Since the three of you are saying this, why don't we let bygones be bygones?


 


 What were they talking about?

 

 At this moment, I couldn't understand a word the four of them were saying.


 


 They said they were sorry, but I couldn't sense any sincerity.

 

 On the contrary, they gave the excuse that it was unavoidable, and furthermore, they apologized from above.

 

 It's easier to recognize that you are receiving a distant provocation rather than an apology.


"Nyaa ...... who are you people?"

Who are you guys?" "You just showed up out of nowhere, blocking our way and getting in our way?"


 


 Kanade and Tania stepped forward.

 

 They glare at the brave party


"Why are you coming in between.  And ...... is this the dragon tribe?  Why are you here ......?"

"We're Rain's friends.

" You, people?

"Nonsense!  Two of the strongest species in the world are with Rain?  I can't believe I'm going along with this incompetence. ...... Oh, no. No, no, no. I get it, Rain is following you, right?

"Don't be ridiculous. Rain is our master!

"That's what I meant. I'm actually stronger than her, but Rain isn't a bad guy and she's ...... with us because she has to be.

"What? I'm not sure what to make of this.  That's not possible!

"Even if you say it's impossible, ......

"And it's true.


 


 When Kanade and Tania assured him, Arios' face turned pale and red.

 

 

 

 The other members of the team also did the same, rolling their eyes and not moving as if they were petrified.

TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.


Comments

  1. Your translation is not bad the only problem that drives me nuts is you keep changing the MC's pronouns. One sentence it's his whatever and the next he is now a she. It gets a bit confusing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts