The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 26-: Request from a brave man
( TL By GUST )

"What?


 


 I don't know what he was going to ask me to do, but ......

 

 I kicked him out before he could give me any details.


 


 It seems that Arios did not expect my reaction, and his face scrunched up.

 

 But he managed to keep his anger in check.

 

 He shakes his temples and says, "Oh.


"What's with the cold shoulder.  We're friends, aren't we?

"We used to be friends. Not anymore.

"Don't be so coy. I told you, didn't I?  
We've had our sad differences, but I'm still ...... No, we still consider Rain to be one of the most important people in our lives.

"You're right. But I'm not.'

"No."

"I don't think of Arios and the others as anything. I don't care about Arios and the others. They're like rocks on the side of the road. I don't care what you do or where you do it, but can you please leave me alone?"

I don't care where you go or what you do, but can you please leave me alone?" "Geez, ...... this ......

"Arios, please calm down. Arios, you need to calm down. You need to be coaxed and rounded up. ......


 


 Mina is trying to calm Arios down. ......

 

 So, I can hear everything.

 

 Is he doing this on purpose, by any chance?

 

 After all, is this a fight in the distance?


 


 I can't help but think about it seriously.


"Gosh, ......, you're right to be angry. We did the wrong thing. We did something wrong, and we'll apologize for it ....... That's it."


 


 Arios bowed his head reluctantly.


"Okay. And?

"What?

"My answer is still the same. Can you please leave?

"I'm not sure what to say, but I'm sure you'll understand. ...!"


 


 I didn't mean to, but it ended up being a form of agitation.

 

 I'm not lying when I say I don't think anything of it. ......

 

 I don't think I'm lying when I say that I don't think anything of it, but maybe it's still a lump somewhere in my heart.

 

 This is the reason why he is so irritated and why he is so harsh with Arios and the others.


"......, Rain. I would like to ask you to do the same. This is what we need to do to save the world."


 


 Mina's words stopped me in my tracks as I was about to leave.


"What do you mean by that?

"Can you help me conquer the Lost Forest?"

"...... For now, can you explain your situation to me?


 


 If you say it's for the sake of the world, as expected, you can't ignore it.

 

 I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do that.




----------




"...... I see.


 


 I'm not sure what to make of it.

 

 I'm not sure what to make of that.

 

 I'm not sure what to do, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.


 


 And ......, I was stunned.


 


 It's a shame that after kicking me out, they now want to borrow my help again.

 

 Don't these people know the word "shame"?

 

 I'm so dumbfounded I can't even speak.


"Even though it's .......


 


 I'm not sure what to make of it.

 

 I'm not sure what to do.


 


 It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your money.

 

 This is because I have Kanade and Tania as my reliable companions.

 

 With the two of them, I felt like I could do anything.


 


 But what about the other people?

 

 What about the people in the city who live normally?


 


 For the people without power, the Demon Lord is a great threat.

 

 Unless the Demon Lord is defeated, they will not be able to live in peace.


 


 I don't want the journey to defeat the Demon Lord to be interrupted.

 

 I'm not sure if it's a good idea to put my own personal feelings first, but maybe I need to think more about the big picture.

 

 I know it's annoying, but ......

 

 If Arios and the others' journey is stalled, then maybe I should lend a hand.

 

 I don't want to repeat the same ...... tragedy that happened in my past.


"I understand ....... I'll help you just this once."

"Are you sure?  Thank you very much.

"What ...... are you trying to do? ...... Why would I do something like this?"


 


 In the event that you have any questions regarding where and the best way to get in touch with us, please do not hesitate to contact us.

 

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're doing.


 


 I'm not sure if this guy understands his position.

 

 I'm not saying that you should be cavalier and flattering, but if you're asking for something, you should have the appropriate attitude.


"Wait.

"Wait a minute."


 


 When the conversation was almost settled, Kanade and Tania stepped forward.

 

 The two faces were ...... ridiculously grumpy.

 

 


"What ...... is it?"


 


 Arios also responded sullenly.


"I agree But I do have one request for you."

"Haha, you want a reward?  All right. How about 20 gold pieces?  That's not bad. That's more money than you've ever seen, right?

"I'll take the reward, of course. It's a personal request for an adventurer. But there's something else I need you to do for me.

"Yes?  What do you mean?

"You need to apologize to Rain.


 


 Kanade glared at Arios as if he were shooting through him.


"You guys did a terrible thing to Rain. It's not just some random guy like before, you need to apologize!  Apologize sincerely!

"It's okay for me to make fun of Rain, but it really pisses me off when other people make fun of him. Apologize to him.

"What do you ...... want me to apologize for?

"No, that's not enough.

"Get down on your knees.

"What?


 


 
"I've heard that you guys have done quite a bit to my master.  Normally, I would have burned him to the bone with my bracelets. But you're willing to do it for him with just one act of getting down on your knees, isn't that a good deal?  Hey."

"We're so sweet.

"Come on, get down on your knees."

"Now get down on your knees and rub your forehead on the ground.


 


 They both seemed to be angry, but ......

 

 No, they weren't.

 

 They weren't just angry, they were really pissed off.


 


 I'm glad you're mad for me, but ......

 

 I'm a little scared.

 

 I'll try not to make these two angry.

 

 I vowed to myself, secretly.


"Huh, huh ...... don't be silly ah ah ah !!!!!"


 


 This time, Arios lost his temper.


"I brave apologise to mere beast tamer  It's not possible, it's not possible,and for the final time it's not possible!

"We didn't do anything wrong. We didn't do anything wrong, and yet it's impossible for us to be asked to apologize so much. If it were up to me, I'd want you to apologize to us.

"Are you guys kidding me?  Oh, yeah?  Who do you think I am?  Who do you think I am? The great wizard Rin!  I'm not going to get down on my knees to some worm!

"I don't like it. You can't trust a vulgar person who doesn't know his or her place in the world and makes such a statement. ......


 


 A word for a word.

 

 The Arios group also lost their temper, and the situation became uncontrollable.


 


 What should we do about this?


"Hey, Rain!

"What's ......?

"You want me to get down on my knees, too?

"I'm not asking you to go to .......

"I'm not asking for that.  You should at least hold on to the reins of your pet!

"...... Pets, huh?"


 .................................
.............


 For Once I feel angry


"...... You've got to be kidding me.

"What? What?

"It's not a pet. They are my precious friends!  Take that joke back!

"Haha, nonsense. Have you lost your mind spending time with non-humans?  Even the strongest species is not human. You can call them pets, and they won't have a problem with it. Hmph, they're only good for looks, aren't they?  In fact, you're keeping it as a pet, aren't you?  Oh my god, a beast in heat, that's a beast!

"Shut up."


 


 I punched Arios in the face to stop his nonsense.

"I'll never forgive anyone who insults my friends!

"You ...... beat me up! A mere Beast Tamer, but I, the brave one."


 


 That's what I call a brave man.

 

 Even though he was hit by a blow from me, whose physical abilities had been strengthened by my contract with the cat spirit tribe, he was still alive and well.
 

 It looks like I don't need to go easy on him .......

"I'll hit you again and again."


 


 I snapped at him one last time and ......

 



 The two parties clash.

TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts