I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.

Volume 2-: First Lord
Chapter 1-: Help the child with craft!
( TL By GUST )


There are roughly four entrances and exits to this base.


 


 The first entrance is to the west, and the lord's house is at the east end.

 

 Then there is one at the north and south ends.


 


 The west entrance has a large gate because it is the main place for the carriages to pass through and for the tunnels to communicate with the outside world, but the others are just simple large doors.


 


 And Kieda and Terine were near the northern door.

 

 They were dexterously hanging on the wall, looking out, but their appearance in their butler's and maid's uniforms was somewhat bizarre.


"I called for you, sir."


 


 At the sound of Fale's voice, who had run ahead of me, the two of them hurriedly let go of the wall and landed on the ground.

 

 I knew that the two of them had great physical abilities, but when I saw them jump to the top of a very high wall and jump down from there without difficulty, I wondered what their gift was.


 


 They hadn't told me about it, and I hadn't dared to ask them about it, but I guess I should ask them.


"Thank you for your time. Thank you for your time.

"Don't bother greeting me. What's going on?"


 


 I asked Kieda as we walked up to the wall.

 

 I walked up to the wall and asked Kieda, but she didn't need to ask.


"Peek-a-boo!

"Grrrrr!


 


 Boom.


"Bleep!" "Bleep!


 


 Zaza Zaza.


 


 I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.

 

 From the sound of their cries, one was a bird-like beast and the other was a dog-like beast.


"I'm not sure what to make of this.

"It seems ...... that it might be..."

"I'm not sure. It's a little different from the demons of the outside world.


 


 In the event that you have any kind of questions concerning where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

 

 It seems that since I built the wall here, the cockatrice have lost their place to escape.


"I'd like to see what's going on outside for now.


 


 I walked closer to the fence, listening to the sounds of fighting.


"Would you like me to take you to the top of the wall?

"No, I'll take you up there.


 


 It's a good idea to keep your eyes on the road, but it's not always easy.

 

 I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it.


"Oh!"

"I see. That's the way to do it.

"Thank you, Master Rest.

"Thank you, Master Rest. I can see outside with this.


 


 I held up my hand, and there, through the thick wall, was a lattice-shaped window.

 

 The strength of the wall would be diminished, but the demons outside would not be able to get inside.


 


 I made three similar windows for my vassals and peered out of my own window.

 

 There was a space between a deep forest and a wall.

 

 I could see six demons battling there.

 

 No, the one actually fighting the forest wolf is a cockatrice that's bigger than I am.

 

 The other four are less than half that size and are frozen and trembling as they stand close to the wall.

 

 The other four are less than half the size of the cockatrice.


"Is that a cockatrice?

"Yes. It looks very different from the original cockatrice, but I judged it to be a cockatrice because of its protruding head and feet.


 


 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're doing.

 

 The problem was its body.


 


 The body was round and round.

 

 I'm not sure what to make of it.

 

 Only two legs and a small head were sticking out of it, giving it a humorous appearance.


"But it's round, right?  Isn't a cockatrice supposed to be more slender than that?

"I think that's a cockatrice with extremely evolved body hair.


 


 In the event that you have any questions concerning where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

 

 It's a rare bird-type demon that doesn't have much power to fly, and it attacks its prey with its sharp beak and claws, ripping them to shreds in no time at all.

 

 But the sphere in front of me didn't give me the slightest hint of such ferocity.

 

 The claws looked sharp, but the beak was round like a herbivore's, and it didn't look like it could pierce the opponent.


"Look, Master Rest."

"Hmm?"


 


 When I looked over at Kieda's voice, I saw that another kind of demon, the forest wolf, was about to pounce on a cockatrice.

 

 I'm not sure what to make of it.


"What?"


 


 This is the first time I've ever seen such a thing.

 

 In the event that you have any questions concerning where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.


"I'm sure you'll be able to understand why. The forest wolf's fangs were stopped by the body hair and did not reach the body."


 


 The forest wolf's fangs were blocked by the hair on the cockatrice's body, but it still sharply raised the claws on both feet and began to try to trim the hair.

 

However, the cockatrice was not left unscathed either.

 

 It used its sharp toenails to kick at the forest wolf.


I'm not sure what to say.


 


 This is a great way to get the most out of your business.

 

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.


 


 The forest wolf is on the offensive, while the cockatrice is on the defensive, aiming to counter.

 

 In the event that you have any kind of questions regarding where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.


"I've never seen demons fight each other before, but it's really powerful.

"Yes, it is. I haven't seen one since I was a young man in the east.


 


 I was curious about Kieda's mysterious past, and almost opened my mouth to ask her about it.

 

 But what came out of my mouth was something completely different.


"Kieda!  That back left corner!

"What's wrong?"

"There's a man down!

"What?  Oh, sure. I think it's a child.

"We have to help him.


 


 I stick my hand out toward the peephole.


"Master Rest!  What do you intend to do?

"Are you trying to break down this wall and get out?  It's too dangerous!

"What should I do?


 


 It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your money.

 

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're doing.


 


 I'm not sure what to make of it.

 

 If that's the case, there's not a moment to lose.


"Craft!


 


 I shouted, focusing my attention on my palm.

 

 In the same time, a stone cage instantly enveloped the demons that were fighting in front of me.


"Gah!

"Bleep!

"Bleep!


 


 I crafted three cages, one for the forest wolf, one for the parent bird, and one for the children, and now I materialized the wall in front of me, erased it, and ran toward the fallen figure.

 

 The figure lying behind the tree seemed to be a child, slightly smaller than Fail, but his face was obscured by a hood.


"Hey!  Stay with me!"


 


 I slowly picked up the child's upper body and called out to him.

 

 But the child didn't respond at all.


"You're not dead, are you?


 


 I removed the hood from the child's head and put my hand close to his face to see if he was breathing.


"I'm sure he's breathing,......, so that means he's got a concussion or maybe he fainted from the shock of being attacked by a demon,.......

"Master Rest. What do you think?

"Yeah, he's still alive. Yeah, it looks like he's still alive and he's not hurt too badly.

"I'm glad to hear that. Well, let's take him to the lord's house. ...... Oh.

"What is it, Kieda?

"No, the child has ...... slightly ...... longer ears than normal, don't you think?


 


 I'm not sure what to make of it.


 


 A boy ...... or a girl?

 

 I can't tell which, but I can tell you that he has a beautiful face that is quite well put together.


 


 He must be a beautiful girl or a beautiful young man in the future.

 

 However, my eyes were glued to the two ears attached to the side of her face.


"Could it be that there really are elves on this island?


 


 The ears were noticeably longer and more pointed than those of the human race.

 

 I naturally remembered the notebook.

Next       TOC

Comments

  1. Yo! thanks for the work! - buuuuut, c'mon guys, take a little pride in your site - this chapter was kinda unreadable from all the extra rubbish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts