Evil Avalon

Chapter 22-Sleepless night

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-2}

(Sponsor-d3led)

(TL:By Rafael)

(TL: Well there is a confusion between lich and rich beacuse the author interchanges them <I believe its lich> so hope you understand)

With the successful capture of the Rich, all the TV programs broadcasted an emergency bulletin about the achievement of the Colors, and one TV station that was running a special program extended the broadcast time for four hours, showing a video replay of the 32nd floor capture and having a former adventurer give a commentary.



 



 My mother and sister, who are big fans of Colors, stayed up late in front of the TV and were happy to see the success. My father, by the way, was already in bed because of his early morning.



"It's past midnight, shouldn't you go to bed?



 



 I was surprised to see that the whole country was celebrating the success of the new level, but there was no end to it since the program was running forever.



"I'm off tomorrow, I'll be fine!

"Oh, I have to work tomorrow."



 



 There was something I wanted to ask th.



"What would you think if you had the chance to become an adventurer?

"I'm an old lady, and I don't think I'd be able to fight ...... monsters.



 



 Physical strength is downhill in terms of age. It's usually hard to be an adventurer at that age . So when I told her that strengthening your body in dungeons has an anti-aging effect, she took to it like a ...... kid who found a new toy.



"Why didn't you tell me that earlier? I think I'll go slime hunting tomorrow after work.

"Yeah, I want to go too!"



 



 I read about anti-aging in an adventurer's magazine in the guild library. The saint of this country said, "The secret to staying young? The secret is the dungeon. If you think that's a lie, please tell it to the [Saint]. It seems that she has been diving dungeons since before the war and is still active, but I wonder how old she is. I don't know if it's because she doesn't show her face or not, but her age is unknown. Well, let's leave it at that.



 



 I tried to talk to her in a softly blurred way, saying something like, "It's going to be tough to fight normally, but there's a good power leveling spot on the fifth floor. If you want to be a frontline dungeon hunter, you need to get used to fighting, but if you just want to get stronger, it's faster to level up through power leveling. If you just want to get stronger, it's quicker to level up with power leveling, and you'll be able to learn tactics and knowledge as you go."



"Can I go to the 5th floor? Isn't it too early?"

" Dad is only on the fourth floor, but the adventurer school is amazing."



 



 "You've only been in the dungeon for two weeks, right? "
My sister tilted her head as she counted her fingers. 
Even my father can't raise his level if he recruits a party of almost ten people to patrol the dungeon on weekends.



 



 At higher levels, partying is far more efficient, but at lower levels, it's more efficient to find a good hunting ground and level up solo or in pairs. You need to know the game, though.



"mom is working, so I'll do it when you have time. If its going with Hanano, it will be the Sunday after tomorrow. Tomorrow I want to level up a bit more so I can power level safely."
"Yay! But how do we get into the dungeon? I don't have an adventurer's card."

"Yes, Hanano is only 14. The Adventurer's Guild won't allow it."



 



 Entry to the dungeon is also strictly controlled by the government. The gates don't seem to be known to the general public, and one would think that they would normally be inaccessible. I don't know if it's a good idea to not use gates to get into dungeons, though.


There's a good way to do it. Rest assured that it's okay."

"Yay!"

"Fine? But if it's dangerous, don't overdo it."



 



 "Yes! "
The TV was still showing a program celebrating the successful conquest of the hierarchy.








"By the way, I wonder if Colors will return while defeating the boss again."

"Once you defeat the floor boss, it won't come out again or pop to another place, so if you just move upstairs, you don't have to defeat it."

"Oh I see"




 



 The Orc Lord on the fifth floor was also a floor boss in the beginning. If you want to defeat such a thing with [Newbie] around level 5, you will need a considerable number of people but I'm sure it'll be a lot easier if I do the bridge drop.



"So, I'm looking forward to Sunday. Good night, Onii."

"Yeah, good night."



 



 I'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed. But after watching that dungeon attack, my blood is still pumping and I don't think I'll be able to sleep. ......







 







 *...*...*...*...*...*







 







 As I lay in bed, I remembered that it was undoubtedly a last minute battle for my life.



 



 Conquering floor bosses that no one had ever defeated, and conquering unreachable levels was a major event in the game. Fighting against powerful monsters was the most popular topic of conversation among Dan-eq players.



 



 The floor bosses were much stronger than the normal monsters that appeared on the floor, and it was extremely difficult for a party of only a few people to defeat them. However, if you don't defeat them, you can't proceed to the next floor.



 



 For this reason, in the game, several clans would challenge the floor bosses together and then scatter, repeating the process of try and die. Just before I came to this world, there was a huge crowd of clans recruiting members to conquer the 100th floor.



 



 However, the battle that was being shown on TV earlier was distinctly different from a game. There were adventurers who risked their lives and the lives of their friends to challenge and challenge.



 



 From the outside, the colors may look glamorous, but it is easy to imagine that they have experienced many failures and continue to struggle against pressure and fear beyond their imagination. This is because in this world, try and die is never acceptable.



 



 As I learned the hard way in the Orc Lord train, it's necessary to revise your dungeon strategy plan as soon as possible.







 







 But still. There are a few things I learned from watching that Rich battle.



 



 First, about the manual activation of skills.



 



  As far as I could tell from the video, they only used auto-activation and never used manual activation such as drawing a magic circle or mixing skill motions. It's hard to imagine that they didn't show it because it would be shown on TV. With manual activation, the cool time can be shortened and the power of the skills increased. If he was fighting on the edge, he wouldn't normally be sparing his skills.



 



 If that's the case, then it's likely that manual activation is either unknown to this world, or some kind of restriction is placed on it, and it's strictly hidden and controlled. If anything, the former is more likely.



 



 I also found out something about jobs.



 



 The only job that supports recovery is the mid-level Priest. In spite of the fact that there were so many Priests in Colors, there was no one with the advanced job of Cleric. Even a young man named Sanada hadn't reached the "Cleric" level. If you're at a level where you can fight liches, you should be able to earn enough job experience.



 



 The role of the tank was also being played by a [Warrior] who was supposed to be an attacker, with a shield. In that battle, even if it was the same intermediate job, the [Knight] had higher resistance to both physics and magic, and there was no reason to dare to remove it in terms of skills.



 



 So, is there any information on how to change the jobs of [Cleric] and [Knight]?



 



 I don't know, because I don't have any information about [Cleric], but I searched and found that [Knight] has been confirmed in some European countries. Because of the danger of dungeon information being misused, it is probably not shared enough with the private sector in the world, and in many cases it is highly classified.



 



 For example, [Samurai] is an advanced job that has only been confirmed in Japan. For example, "Samurai" is a high-level job that has only been confirmed in Japan. This is because the Japanese government keeps the job change method for "Samurai" a state secret, and the government gives it to promising young people in exchange for their loyalty. There is a strong possibility that the number of "knights" in the same way as in Japan is being increased by certain countries as a form of "privilege". In a sense, high-level adventurers are treated like a national force.







 







 There was one thing I didn't understand: why didn't they send the saints into the war against the rich?



 



 [Saint]'s skill "Turn Undead" should have been able to deal tremendous damage to Lich, who has high magic resistance, and if he was not good at it, he would have been able to do more damage than [Samurai]'s Tasato. .. Also, if there was a Sanctuary that would restore the wide area and at the same time damage the Undeath, even the four Chaos Soldiers wouldn't have had a hard time.





 



 And the most important skill of all is the "Revive" spell that reanimates the dead. Even if you don't get a chance to use it in a fight against a floor boss or other strong enemy, just the fact that you have this revive magic makes you a must-have [saint].



 



 There must be "saints" in this country as well, but why didn't the colors ask for their cooperation? I'm sure there are some. ...... Or is it possible that the existence of the "saints" itself is a bluff?



 



 I can't be sure if I'm really there or not, but it's also a problem that [Saint] is a job that Pink-chan can handle the event.



 



 If she easily becomes a saint, what will happen to Japan and the world? Even if this is the case in the game, there are too many variables to predict. I wonder if we should explore how the unknown jobs, including the main character's 【Yusha】, will affect the world. ......



 



 In this area, I would like to meet a high-ranking adventurer, not to mention a Japanese [saint] ......, and listen to various stories to make a decision. But first, I think I should raise my level so that I can go see her without hesitation. Right now, I'm just a level 7 [Newbie], and I'll just be turned away at the gate.







 







I shouldn't think too hard, sleepiness will come soon. ......

TL Note- I would like to thank d3led for bringing his sponsored era upon us and from the previous comments I could see 
( Red no. 1) . We are halfway in the sponsored Chapters.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts