Evil Avalon

Chapter 12-Orientation

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-1}
(Sponsor-Krazey)

(TL:By Rafael)

Here at the Adventurer's School, the emphasis is not only on dungeon conquest, but also on study.



 



 Special classrooms such as study rooms, music rooms, and science rooms, as well as teaching materials, experimental tools, and audio-visual equipment cost a considerable amount of money, and there are many places to look around. I could tell at a glance that the level of equipment used was different from the public high school I attended in my original world. How much is this sound system?



 



 The reason why so much money is spent is because of the huge budget from the government. In addition to that, they are in close contact with the bureaucracy and receive constant donations from private companies. This is probably one of the reasons why the school receives such a huge amount of money, unlike ordinary schools.



 



 The teacher told us, "You can't get promoted to a higher class if you only focus on the dungeon, so work hard.



 



 By the way, "class promotion" refers to a system in which the year is divided into the first and second semesters, and at the end of each semester, students are placed in classes based on their grades in the dungeon and their academic abilities.



 



 In order to move up from Class E to Class A, you need at least 4 out of 6 chances to move up during your 3 years of high school. On the other hand, if your grades are poor, you may be demoted.



 



 If you graduate with A class, you can get a free pass to the Adventurer's College, so everyone in E class seems to be working hard. ...... Unlike other classes, the first time you dive into a dungeon is in high school, so if you really want to achieve A class, you will have to compete with D class within a year of entering high school. If you're serious about getting into A class, you'll need to be able to compete with D class within a year of entering school. I'm not sure if it's me, but it seems like a terrible disadvantage for everyone in class E who doesn't have any game knowledge.







 







 As I walked along, I arrived in front of a large facility.



"This is an arena. Of course, this entire area is within the magic field, and it is strong enough to withstand skill training. There are weapons with crushed edges and a variety of metal armor. Note that you need to apply in advance to use them."



 



 It seems that skill checks and training for interpersonal combat can be done here. You can do it outside if you want to, but you have to be careful because if you activate powerful skills, you might damage property.



 



 And according to the teacher, if you are thinking of entering an arena or adventurer's college, you should train in interpersonal combat. Of course the skill of fighting against others is important, but I'm going to focus on that since I'll get stronger if I raise my level when I'm low.







 







 Next, I was brought to a place that looked like an infirmary with a faint smell of chemicals.



"This is a doctor's office. On weekdays, there's a Priest doctor on hand who can perform "medium recovery" and "simple regeneration". If you get injured in the dungeon or during training, come here immediately."



 



 The handsome young 【Priest】teacher is still waving his hand smilingly. In the event that you've got a lot of money to spend, you're going to want to make sure that you're able to get the most out of it. It's a good thing that the "simple regeneration" can heal the loss of a finger or two, but I don't want to be too much help.







 







 Next, we were taken to an area lined with factory-like buildings with wide open entrances. Inside the building, there were several types of weapons, and behind them, we could see several jigs and air hammers for forging metal products. I guess this is where they refine and process steel and other dungeon metals.



"There are also some private shops here. There are also stores from the private sector, so please do not be rude."



 



 If you bring the materials and negotiate with the blacksmiths in the workshop, they can make you equipment at a discount. Some of the materials from the dungeons are metals with magical powers, so it might be a good idea to ask the workshop for help when you get a good material.



 



 You can also make requests at the Adventurer's Guild store, and at higher levels, you can trade weapons and armor at hidden stores in the dungeon. If you get to know Kaworu well, you can ask Tatsu-san to make a request, but ...... let's leave that out of it for now.



"I'm sure you'll be able to find something that works for you. If you don't have a weapon of your own yet, you can come here later to borrow one. We don't have that many advanced weapons, but this class of weapon should be enough for the tenth floor.



 



 If you look at the weapons for rent, there are swords and maces of various weights and lengths. It's cheaper to rent than to buy from the store, and the quality seems to be better. It's just as well, since my bat broke into pieces yesterday.







 







 After the workshop, we went to the club room building for an explanation of club activities. In this area, there are dedicated club rooms and training facilities, and they cost a lot of money. There seemed to be sponsors who provided training equipment, armor, and funds, and I could see their logos all over the place.



"The school's club activities are generally related to dungeon diving. The activities are divided according to weapons and jobs. It is recommended that you participate in club activities to increase your knowledge of a particular job or to train your best weapon. There will be another recruitment ceremony at the end of this week, so those who wish to join should watch it and think it over before joining."



 



 Weapons-related club activities include the swordsmanship club and the archery club, and even within the swordsmanship club, there is the First Swordsmanship Club and the Second Swordsmanship Club, and even within the same swordsmanship club, there are different factions and sponsors. There were plenty of events related to club activities in the game as well, but I'm thinking of staying out of them because I want more time to dive into dungeons. I'm going to stay out of the dungeon.



 



 ...... Well, to be honest, I really want to avoid club activity related events because they are full of troublesome events such as dealing with ugly relationships and violence. It has its own rewards, but I don't think I want to experience those in real life. I left it up to the main character.







 







 Finally, the E class group went near the entrance of the dungeon.



 



The school's buildings and facilities are built to cover the entrance of the dungeon in order to fully utilize the limited magic field area within a 150-meter radius from the entrance. The magic field is not only used for the education of adventurers, but is also essential for researching dungeon-produced resources and materials.



 



 However, to enter the inside of the dungeon, you need to go through a ticket gate in the Adventurer's Guild Square. You can go to the entrance from inside the school, but you can't go inside without going through security.



"You can register for your adventurer's card at the Adventurer's Guild, but if you haven't done so yet, fill out this form and submit it to us. We'll issue you an adventurer's card right away."



 



 I didn't need to go to the Adventurer's Guild to register, but I wanted to get into the dungeon as soon as possible, so that wasn't a problem.







"It's a good time, so we'll have lunch now. Over there is the school cafeteria. If you're planning to use it in the future, you should buy a ticket."



 



 The teacher looked at his watch and pointed to the cafeteria. The cafeteria looks like a restaurant with terrace seating where you can eat outside. There were already many students gathered around the entrance of the cafeteria, looking at the well-made food sample menu.



 



 The daily set meal is 280 yen ......, and the rice and miso soup are free to refill!  At this price for this volume of food, I might as well get a bento. My stomach is growling!



"Let's meet at the square in front of the Adventurer's Guild at 13:00. We'll meet at the square in front of the adventurer's guild at 13:00. We'll be entering a dungeon, so make up a group of three to five people while you eat.



 



 In dungeons, monsters can surprise you and there are traps such as pitfalls, so the basic rule is to form a party and go into the dungeon with more than one person so that you can check each other's safety even if one person has a problem.



 



 However, I wonder if there's anyone who'd be willing to partner up with me after all the trouble I've caused. ......



Are you the one who wants to team up with me? 2 Vanguard, 2 rearguard recruitment" "Can I use" Magic Arrow "?" "Would you like to team up with someone?" Hey, why don't you team up with me? " " What should I do? "



 



 They all start recruiting parties and selling themselves at the same time. Even though it's not even dinner time yet, the yokayas are happily recruiting. It's a good thing I'm not the only one.



(I guess people with attack skills are the most popular.



 



 In the lower levels, there are no vicious traps or monsters, except in special areas, so the accident rate is low and efficiency tends to be emphasized. If you ask your classmates about their recruitment requirements, it's no wonder that attack skills are more popular than recovery skills.



"Akagi-kun, would you like to join us?"



 



Akagi-kun is being recruited by several girls. I'm jealous. In addition to being a good-looking man, he has a very good skill set, such as mastery of swordsmanship, and it is only natural that he would attract people.



 



 Pink and Kaworu are calling Akagi while pulling Tachiki's hand. Those four seem to be doing well. ...... Uh, it's bad. Also, Butao Mind is likely to scream in sorrow, so I have to distract myself. Even if it isn't, I want to cry because of the rich bocce.


"Guys, that place is empty, so let's get a seat first and talk about the party while eating.



 



 Omiya-san, who has the air of a committee chairperson, said, "Gathering at the entrance of the cafeteria is getting in the way," and pointed to an empty seat. The classmates put their luggage on the seats and went to order lunch.



 



 I feel like I'm going to be surrounded by negative thoughts, so I decide to distract myself with some food. Today's daily set meal was well-balanced with rice, miso soup, fried horse mackerel, salad, and pickles. I piled up a big pile of rice and took a seat.



"Let's eat then!



 



 Omiya-san ordered, and lunch began. As we ate, our classmates showed each other their statuses on their devices and tried to sell themselves. The initial party formation is not that important, but everyone seems to be taking it seriously since it's their first time exploring a dungeon.



 



 I casually show them that I have the initial skills, but instead of smiling bitterly, they give me a blatantly disgusted look that makes me cry. Well, "gluttony" is like saying, "I'm always hungry and can eat a lot," so how can it be appealing?



 



 It's only been a few minutes since the meal started, but parties of several people have formed one after another, creating a harmonious atmosphere. After this, they are talking about going to borrow weapons. ......



"Is there anyone who hasn't formed yet?  Oh, ...... Butao."

"You can't have someone in your party who can't even beat a slime."

"Did he really lose?  Because he's in shape?

"Someone should let him in. Oh, I can't, we're already full.



 



 My school life has been a mockery from the very beginning. I didn't cry, did I? I just got a little pollen in my eyes.



 



 But even in that situation, there is a God who picks up the pieces.



"You're a student who was accepted to this school, you know. Now, would you like to come to our party?"



 



 When I suddenly raised my face, the archangel-no, it wasn't. Omiya-san was smiling.


"Hmm ... Really! Thank you!"


 In the game, I was the next student organization inside school, but I have no choice but to switch to the chairman Omiya school.

TL Note- I would like to thank Krazey for making this sponsored Chapter possible and a lot more sponsor Chapters are on their way.


Comments

  1. Why is he so pathetic holy cow, you're supposed to be a grown ass man yet some toddlers almost made you cry ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were you, I'd say I'm always hungry and if you fuck hard, I'll eat you. By the way I didn't lose the slime, but ate too much and lay down to rest. All questions would have been removed at the same moment.🤣👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were you, I'd say I'm always hungry and if you fuck hard, I'll eat you. By the way, I didn't lose the slime, but ate too much and lay down to rest. All questions would have been removed at the same moment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts