Evil Avalon

Chapter 28-Snarling figure

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-4(last)}

(Sponsor- Tria)

(TL:By Rafael)

After a brief struggle in the arena, I returned to the classroom to get my bag and headed home. Most of my classmates are still grieving in the arena, but I hope that they will not give up somehow. The real disturbance is yet to come.



 



 



 



 As I walked near the school gate, thinking about the indescribable gloom of school life.



"Oh, you are!



 



 I don't know who it was, but a young man dressed casually spoke to me. The cast on his arm was painful.



"You're the adventurer who helped me before, right? I wanted to thank you."



 



 He said he was Kikuguchi-san, the adventurer who had been attacked in the Orc Lord room when he and his sister had gone power leveling. He seemed to be injured, but I was glad that he managed to escape.



 



 He wanted to thank me after he escaped, but he didn't know my name and was in trouble. However, thinking back, he thought that if he was so young and strong like a high school student, there was a high possibility that he was a student of the adventurer's school, so he was looking for someone who looked like him at the main gate here.



"Thank you!  Unfortunately, two of my companions were killed, but four lives were saved, including mine. Thanks to you. Thank you so much!"



 



He bowed his head with tears in his eyes and expressed his gratitude. Even so, the loss of two people must have been hard to bear.



"No, no. How are you injures?"



 



 He was the one from the tank with the battered shield? He was attacked by a number of orcs and his arm was broken and he still has a cast on. Since he'# not a student at the school, it would cost a lot of money to have the [Priest] perform the procedure. Most people choose to heal naturally if it's just a broken bone.



"It's no big deal. It's nothing serious, my friends won't have any after-effects, it's just an injury that will go away after a while."



 



 Mr. Kikuguchi shows off his energy with a painful smile. I guess I'd be blocked out if I wasn't giving off empty energy. And I have a question, too. I asked him why he went to the dangerous Orclord room, and he said he was tricked.



"What do you mean, ......?"

"He told me there was a treasure chest over there. ...... I didn't know that was the Orclord's room."



 



 There was a party that was relentlessly trying to pick up Kikuguchi-san's friends who were meeting him on the fifth floor, and those girls were having a hard time refusing them. Kikuguchi intervened and managed to settle the matter, and one of them told him where there was a treasure chest to at least atone for his sins. He took advantage of their kindness and went to see the place without checking the map carefully.



 



 He didn't know that it was the Orclord's room.

(TL:Can't even put them as humans now)

 



 "The Adventurer's Guild has warned about orc lords, but not many people have actually seen one, so they didn't know it was an orc lord. One of my companions was blown away by a single blow, and I managed to get one of my companions out to ask for backup, but she was blocked and cornered by a group of Orc soldiers."



 



There are no treasure chests on the fifth floor. I can feel the malice of the party that picked them up when they specify the Ork Road room as if it were a courtesy.



"...... Oh, those guys!"



 



Out of Kikuguchi-san's line of sight, he saw the D class students coming towards us. One of them was the student who had been Kariya's crony. I remember his face.



"Oh, hey! How dare you deceive me yesterday! Two of my friends are dead!"

"Hmm? ...... Ah, the little fish party from some time ago. How did the Orc Lord taste?

"You, you!"



 



 He tries to hit him, but he easily dodges, and then he blasts him back. This area is also inside the magic field, so the difference in physical strength is obvious, and the D class students say, "It's because you're a small fish and refuse our invitation."



 



 Oh come on, you led them to the orc lord's room for such a trivial reason. What the hell do you think you're doing with human life?



"There's no such thing as a treasure chest on the fifth floor, you idiot."

"You're just an ordinary person. Ignorance can be a deadly thing."

"I see you know someone from Class E. Is it a small fry connection?"



 



The D class guys walked away laughing, wondering what the fun was. Mr. Kikuguchi was so sad and helpless that he crouched down and sobbed on the spot.



 



 I wonder if the students of this school have quit being human. It's okay to look down on Class E, but it's not okay to look down on the general public, and even more so to do something like MPK (*1) without hesitation because you're pissed off.



 



 Two people lost their lives, and yet these guys are still walking around talking happily with no remorse whatsoever. Clearly, they've gone too far. The future of this school and this country is bleak if we allow them to continue to exist.



"...... Kikuguchi-san. You're going to get dirty."

"Ugh ......, ......, I'm sorry ......."



 



 I made the crying Kikuguchi-san stand up and flicked off the dirt. When Akagi was defeated, I didn't have that much passion to fight against D class. I also felt that if that was the way this school worked, I had no choice.


 



 But after the incident with Mr. Kikuguchi, I think I've raged up to the point where I might punish him if I can afford to.




"I can't promise, but ...... one day I'll take them down, so please leave for today." 

"Ugh ......, you?  But they're too strong. ...... You could be harmed, too. ......



 



 It's true that if I did it now, I might not get away with it. I'm also very obese and doesn't look very strong, so I can understand why he would want to worry. If that's the case, I can shape up and train. I can level up, change jobs, and learn a number of skills to become stronger.

(TL: Finally our mc is growing)

"I'm going to go work out for real. Besides, I'm actually pretty awesome, right?"

"Ugh ......, sorry ......, ugh, thanks ......."



 



 Mr. Kikuguchi crumpled up his face and thanked me. He even went out of his way to find me, a younger man whose name he didn't even know, and thank me. He must be a polite and friendly person.



 



 The people in Class D are still happily talking and laughing as usual. Even though people are dying, they're still smiling and laughing.



 



 What's wrong with being weak? What is great about being strong? If you are strong, what right you have over the weak?



 



 I'm not asking this as an adventurer. I want to teach them what is right and what is wrong as a human being







 







 *...*...*...*...*...*







 







 The minimum requirement to punish the D class guys, including Kariya, is to be at least level 10 and to go to Obaba's store on the 10th floor to do a job change. Considering the mastermind behind it, I'd like to have more levels.



 



 I'd like to raise my level quickly, but at level 8, dropping a bridge once an hour is not efficient. Recently, I've been spending a lot of time dieting and working on my core strength, so there have been days when I haven't dived into dungeons. That's also the reason why my level-up speed is slowing down.



 



 So, what should I do?







"So, Onii. Where are you going today?"



 



 My sister is shadow boxing in a wonderful rhythm, wearing the demon wolf equipment she immediately bought. She is wearing a black werewolf jacket and a small hand over a white blouse, with culottes and werewolf knee-high boots underneath. "She asks me what I think of her, "You look like a seasoned adventurer." is what I said in my reply. 



 



 The members of the attack clan that were hanging out on the 90th floor were all decked out in artifact armor like the Demon God series and the Dragon King series. I'd like to think that I had one of those, but I can't handle that stuff at my current level, and it's too heavy for me to wear. That's okay.



"First, let's go to the fifth floor and raise Hanano's level to seven. Then go down to the seventh floor and raise her level to nine. From there, we'll aim to conquer the tenth floor at once.

"Tenth floor? Can we go that deep?"



 



 It seems that the tenth floor is a level that ordinary adventurers find difficult to reach. The required level is in the double digits, and the combat power begins to exceed the realm of normal people due to physical enhancements. If you can reach this level, you'll be able to get a call from one or two of the other clans.



"We can do it. But first, weapons. I've prepared two small swords. I thought it would be difficult to handle two long weapons from the start."

"Wow, thank you!"



 



 She received the small swords with a twinkle in his eye and wielded them with dexterity.



"Then we'll head to the gate room.

"Yes."



 



 I remember Kikuguchi-san crouching at my feet, clinging to me.



 



 I'm sure he will always blame himself for his inadequacies. But that could be me tomorrow.



 



 In school and in the dungeon, there are a lot of idiots who are drunk on their own power, just like the guys in D class. It doesn't matter how much I tell them that they're right or good, they're going to paint me in a bad light. In order for me to resist them, to protect the people I care about, and more importantly, to do anything in this world, I need power.



 



 If I just focus on the main storyline and go at my own pace, I might not be able to cope with unexpected unreasonable or malicious intentions. You never know when unidentified players will turn against you. The speed with which you gain strength is also required.



(Let's get into it and do our best, shall we?)







 







 For the sake of my cute little sister who follows behind me, humming a lousy tune.





《Kariya Event Complete - External Stimulus Detected 》





(*1) MPK

(*1) MPK is the act of intentionally killing a player by luring or hitting them with a monster.[Monster Player Kill]

TL Note- This was the last sponsored Chapter of Tria, We thank Tria for sponsoring the Chapter and the sponsored Chapters of Krazey will begin from tommorow, one Chapter per day will be the speed. I know you want to ask about the last sentence, well you need to read more for that .



Comments

  1. I think that Pink-chan is probably a player

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously, do you remember what face she make when she sees the MC? Maybe I'm thinking a bit too much since MC is kinda looking unpleasant

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts