Evil Avalon

Chapter 27-Kariya event ②

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-3 }

(Sponsor-Tria)

(TL:By Rafael)

"......, are you ready then?"

"This one is ready when you are."





 





 Kariya is holding a large sword called the Two-Handed Sword. He is lowering his center of gravity to swing the sword sideways, as if he is planning to use the "Slash" weapon skill from the start.



 



 In contrast, Akagi's sword is relatively thin and light, so the gap between him and Kariya, who has a large sword, is tremendous. No matter how much of a magic weapon that thing is, it's probably best to avoid hitting each other properly. Rather than trying to exploit the gaps in 《Slash》, the most important strategy is to hit it wherever you can to lower its AGI.. 



"Then ... let's go"



 



  I thought it was a "slash" first move, but Kariya started with a normal sideways nudge. I wondered if he was wary of Akagi after he had looked down on him so much. The first time, Kariya showed a rather large attack, but from then on, she kept her distance and controlled him with small attacks with small gaps. I'm sure you'll agree that Kariya's fighting skills are quite impressive.


(Oh no, there's quite a difference in levels too. Akagi-kun has not reached level 10 by any stretch of the imagination. ...... He's about level 5 or 6..)



 


 You can see that he's struggling because he can't take a level 11 big sword seriously, even if it's an attack to control him.Akagi, who wants to hit the attack anyway, is devoting himself to the movement of aiming at the counter according to the big skill while avoiding the attack of Kariya by making a big detour.



 



 But since earlier, Kariya has been forced to take advantage of the spacing and hasn't been able to get inside.. However, Kariya manages to close the distance to the best of his ability again with his long reaching thrusts.



 



 In the game, Kariya licked his opponent from start to finish, often launching attacks with large gaps. If it had gone on too long, he would have had to rely on the "Slash". ...... That's weird move . That move is  known as [Static Sword]!



Huh, ......, what's the matter, Kariya-kun? You're constantly making little attacks, are you scared?"

"Hmm, what's wrong with you? Getting a cold feet."

"Hahahaha ......, then as you wish ......."



 



 He tried to provoke Kariya to shoot the "Slash", but it was unsuccessful. When Akagi saw that he was getting nowhere, he used the "Double Sting" stabbing skill as a last resort. It's an auto-activation.



The "Double Sting" is a two-attack stabbing skill learned by the "Thief On the terminal, Akagi is a freshly made [Thief] with a job level of 1. I'm sure you didn't think that the weapon skill that you learn at job level 5 would come here.



 



 Kariya was surprised by the sudden skill and instantly took a few steps back, but Akagi-kun managed to snatch the weapon in that instant.


"Huh, ...... now I can see through your moves, ......ggh."

"Hmph!  What's ...... my move?"


 



 The moment Kariya is finally hit by an attack and relaxes. Kariya is hit by a counter attack and blows Akagi away.



 



 From the looks of Kariya, it doesn't look like his AGI has gone down at all, let alone become paralyzed. Akagi's face is a mixture of surprise and despair.  If the AGI does not go down, it means that Akagi's strategy will be fundamentally destroyed. I'm sure you've been taking measures to prevent this.



 



 If not. That means--







 







 *...*...*...*...*







 







 Cheers and screams mixed in the fourth room of the arena.



 



 Kariya attacks relentlessly and relentlessly. Akagi's arm is already broken, and he can no longer stand up. This isn't a fight anymore, it's just a beatdown.



"Way to go, Kariya!"

"Come on, Kariya-san!

"I was expecting something from you, but you were bluffing.

"I thought you were bluffing. - Of course not, you're just a small fish in class E.



 



 While the D class cheered like they were at a baseball game, the E class was in pain. Some of the girls were covering their faces and crying.



 



 Omiya-san stood up to try to stop them, but she saw that Nitta-san was stopping her. Kaworu clenched his teeth and meditated. ...... Will she move?



"Give me a break, .......

"Who are you talking to? NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO"

"Aaaaah!"



 



 Kariya swung his large sword down on Akagi's side. I'm sure several of his sides are broken now, even though the area is reinforced with metal. I'm starting to feel like shit myself. Should I stop? I'm not sure what to do


"Stop it! Don't hurt him any more!"



 



 The one who stopped him was Pink-chan, aka Sakurako Sanjo.



 



 She was one of those who had worked long and hard with Kaworu and Akagi-kun.It's not like she could just stand by and watch this mess unfold.



 



 But it was dangerous to be in front of Kariya now.



"Huh? You're gonna tell me what to do too? I'll ...... kill you."



 



 Even though it's Sanjo-san confronting him, Kariya seems to be full of the killing spirit. But even though she was trembling, she desperately spread his hands to protect Akagi-kun. When Kariya turned his weapon, Kaworu and Tachiki, and some other classmates, tried to run up, perhaps because they thought it was dangerous.



"E-class garbage! You still don't understand?"


 Kariya  screams. The movement of the E class that tried to run to Mr. Sanjo stopped.




 



 Kariya once again unleashes his deadly "aura" on his classmates.If a superior with a level difference stares at you, you have no choice but to cower.



"You are the weak ones in this school. A few of you might make it to D class before graduation, but that's about it."



 



 No one can say a word.


 Even Akagi-kun had a certain level of improvement. Probably higher than most E-class people in the past month. Not only that, the fighting sense that hesitated Kariya's big sword in the technique of handling swords was remarkable.






 



 And yet, he was unable to stand up to the huge wall of level 11, and was completely ripped to shreds. It's impossible to ask him to face this.



 



 Kariya continued.



"I'm going to give you guys some instructions passed down from the Senpais. Don't join any of the clubs that Class E has created. If you do, I'll personally kill you. Okay?"



 



 Kariya leaves the arena as soon as he said this.



"I'm not a big fan of class E after all.

"Really. Only the dash was good, but after all it feels like."

"You guys will use it as a chore*, so be prepared."

(TL: People who carry and buy stuffs for bullies)

 



 It's a terrible thing to say. But no one could say anything back.



 



 The classmates were forced to understand that there was no way they could compete with each other as classmates or as rivals, and the very existence of Class E was denied.



 



 But ...... that's how it is. So this arena room 4 was easily booked because of the involvement of the upper class seniors' club.


 



 The club activities that the upperclassmen join also need a handy scullery maid or chore, and they don't want us to join the club that the E class seniors created. That's why they move Kariya and the first year D class to hit the E class, let them know the difference in their abilities, and threaten them. And then he'll break the seeds of rebellion.



 



 I'm sure there's another mastermind behind this who's been telling Kariya what to do, and I'm sure there are a lot of upperclassmen in the dark besides the head of B class.



 



 The student council and the school's teachers are also involved. It's also possible that the student council and the teachers at the school are aware of this. I had the same feeling when I was playing the game, but now that I'm being attacked, I can't help it. This makes me doubt the point of even bothering to take outside students for one class.



 



 On the first day of school, the eyes of everyone in class E were shining with hope, but now they're tinged with despair. But still.



 



 I don't want to look back. I don't want to move up to a higher class, nor do I want to change this school. I don't even feel that close to my classmates. I'm not sure if it's because I'm unreasonable, but Akagi was provoked by Kariya. There is no reason to be beaten up to that extent, but some of it is self-inflicted. There's nothing to be passionate about. If they want a scullery maid or chore , they can get him one or two separately.



 



 That's not what I'm thinking about right now. The question is--



 



 



 



 "Who advised Kariya on how to deal with the [Static Sword] tactics?"



 



 



 



 I'm also curious as to who first gave Akagi-kun the tactic of using the [Static Sword]. This could possibly have been devised by Akagi's group and not the player, and even if it was the player, I can't sense any malicious intent, so I'm putting it behind me for now.



 



 The reason why Kariya didn't change when Akagi-kun's attack hit was probably because he was equipped with some kind of lightning-resistant and paralysis-resistant items. Otherwise, it was possible that Akagi had won by slowing down or paralyzing Kariya's attack speed when the [Static Sword] was struck.



 



 And Kariya's fighting style was strange. . If it was normal, he would not have restrained himself to see how Akagi was doing. In the end, he didn't even fire a single shot of 《Slash》. The one who taught him these things is ...... with a high probability of pl~ay~ er.



 



 This player is dangerous. You can even feel the malice towards Akagi-kun. It may be that he is trying to monopolize information about the game, or it may be that he is involved with Sanjo-san and Kaworu, or it may be that he is just a joker. But if they're not careful, they may even try to eliminate other players with the intent to kill.



 



 I think the player who gave Kariya advice was a student of Class E, but I can't be sure. I'd like to ask Kariya about that, but I don't think he'd take me seriously right now.



(......Oh, I'm  now feeling sorry, I haven't thought much about how to deal with players because I haven't considered them to be that dangerous.)



 



 It is very likely that the person who gave advice to Akagi and the person who gave advice to Kariya are not the same, considering the results.



 



 How many players are there? There are three players: me, the one who advised Akagi, and the one who advised Kariya. It's possible that there are three. Are they existing characters like me? Or is it a student whose name didn't even appear in Dun-Ex? There's also the possibility that Akagi-kun and Sanjo-san are actually players. I'd better hurry up and raise my level to protect myself.



 



 The teacher of [Priest] has already palpated Akagi, The doctor said that there were a few broken bones, but that there were no after-effects and that magic treatment would be sufficient to recover. It's reassuring to know that injuries that occur on campus can be treated for free by a [Priest] doctor.



 



 The fact that the injury was taken care of by the doctor means that Kariya took it easy on him.







 







 Then I stood up and looked at my classmates gathered around Akagi-kun.



 



 In the end, Class E will either have to rise to the occasion to get back at him, or accept the position of the weak and follow the strong. I'll leave it up to my classmates to decide which they will choose.







 







 I don't have the passion to care about it, and I can't afford to get involved.

TL Note- Deep and this was the most difficult chapter to translate emotionally and literally ( I had to see how  each line flowed)
I Thank Tria for sponsoring this great Chapter. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts