A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 3
Chapter 5-Encounter with Marin

(TL: By Rafael)

"'Well, let's make a day of it!  -- "Were you awake three till late last night?"(Cleo)

"Oh, don't worry about it."(Keane)

"Yes, don't worry. Cleo is just Cleo."(Maki)

"Cleo, just do your best as always!"(Erio)

"..................?"(Cleo)



 



 In the morning, when I showed up, three sleepy-looking people were waiting for me.

 

 When I tried to ask them what had happened, they replied, "don't worry". All I could do was nod my head, but I didn't ask anything back.

 

 Anyway, I should finish my preparations and head for the guild.

 

 That was when we were talking in the common room.





"So, it's Farsheed! I'm asking if there's a boy named Farseed staying at this inn!"





 





 That's when I heard the girl's voice.

 

 I was taken aback by the familiar sound and the name she was saying. I sneaked out of the shadows and peeked in the direction of the voice - right towards the reception desk.

 

 And there she was: .......



"Oh, that's ......!"(Cleo)



 



 Standing there was a girl with vertically rolled hair.

 

 The girl's name was familiar to me. But I couldn't understand why she was there. As I was doing this, three of my friends came peeking in as well. Then I heard the words loud and clear.





"It's Cleo Farseed! Bring out Cleo Farseed!"





 





 She - Marin Cinderius - says so shouting.

 

 Then I saw Keane, Erio, and Maki look at each other.



"Cleo, it's ......."(Maki)

"Farseed is it ......?"(Keane)

"Hey, Cleo. What does she mean, "Farseed"?(Erio)



 



 Among them, Erio, a former aristocrat, approaches me.

 Then, pushed by that momentum, he got out of the shadow. Then--.




"Oh, ......!"(Cleo)

"Oh, Cleo, ......!"(Marin)



 



 At an inopportune moment, I made eye contact with Marin.

 

 Then she moistened her eyes as if she was overcome with emotion and hugged me. The next thing she said was a phrase that she had denied many times during her school days.

 

 The next thing I knew, Marin was saying something I had denied many times in school.





"Ah, Cleo..."(Marin)







 







 It was as if she didn't care at all about what others thought of her.

 







"My dear fiancée!"(Marin)

TL Note- Everyone was late but the saint was first, Is it the power of love or something entirely else. Read the next chapter to find out and on a side note my other two series
 A rank party and Evil Avalon are receiving donations for sponsored Chapters and support, I  guess the other two series are more popular. 




Comments

  1. Indeed, Evil Avalon feels like it has some decent depth to it and A rank party has a feeling of adventure. (Also caters to the people that are... For lack of a better phrase... Yes loli! No touch.) This has its own unique charm, but the entire premise seems weak, as clearly explained by even the princess in the series. Lol (i sill enjoy it though; obviously since i am reading.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts