(DROPPED)The prince exiled from the royal family to the frontier begins to cultivate non-standards with the power of the skill [Ryuo] ~ Cheat founding tan to start with seven dragon princesses ~
Royal Castle of the Kingdom of Krondaig in the throne room .
"So, Adonis. You're sixteen years old and adult now ... and you still can't use your skills?"
It was a middle-aged man in a crown-King Krondaig, who made such a question in a hoarse voice. And of the three kneeling in front of him, the youngest and only black-haired boy-Adonis answered the king's words, trying his best not to show his nervousness.
"Well, not yet ... I'm sorry respected father."
"Do you know that in this country, or on this whole continent, those who can't use their skills can't help being called incompetent or useless?"
"……yes"
"In other words, you are of the blood of this Krondaig family and you realize that you are incompetent."
"... Sure, I still can't master the skill [Ryuo], but if this skill will suppresses this generation of monsters's chaos around the country, the wise man said so ..."
Adonis says so while looking at the wise man standing next to the king, but the king who heard it and slams the armrest of the throne!
"Shut up, you incompetent! In the first place, what's the use of such a thing that only appear in fairy tales such as dragons! And [Dragon King] !? I am the only king here so what is the mystery of this king , everything is a mess! The story of the wise man is also a myth to comfort you! "
"Sorry, I'm sorry. I don't mean that ... the name of the skill is ..."
Adonis's bearish words made the king even more annoyed.
"Your eldest brother, Verano, is able to use [all attributes] skills and has got the title of Great Mage this year. But you can't do anything just only keeping your head low! I'm not a generous enough king to leave you in my royal family who can't even use swords, magic, or any skills. "
Two blonde young men next to Adonis laugh at those words.
"Kukuku ... It would be helpful if there was one incompetence. After all, a concubine's son ..."
"Kaha ... Though I don't want two people to be incompetent like him without even knowing to swing their swords."
Seeing that, the king stood up from the throne.
"I decided after seeing your attitude. Adonis-I will give you a pioneering life."
"He ...? Pioneering ...?"
"-Far to the east of our country, there is still a remote area that is undesirable. Reclaim it and engage in the expansion of our territory. Until it becomes a land that is beneficial to our country. You can'return "
The wise man next to him uttered a voice in a hurry.
"Oh, King, wait! Don't let him leave this country! The [Ryuo] skill that appears only in the bloodline of the Krondaig royal family is the proof of Overlord in the royal family .You know that too! ?? Whenever that skill is manifested-it will be tough times for the kingdom. Prince Adonis is like a wall that protects Krondaig from that turbulent era! It is a suicide act such as sending him to such a remote area! "
The king quietly angered at the words of the wise man.
"Proof of the Overlord ...? Don't be silly ... You're just a old man delusioned in a lie-painted history book. Isn't that right?"
(TL: Slow from my mind or senile )
"King ... Please reconsider ... Prince Adonis's power will be demonstrated from now on. If you send it to such a remote area ... He will die before he awakens! Then this country will end- ― ”
In the middle of that word-the wise man's neck flew.
"I told you to shut up."
The king, who pulled out his sword at an invisible speed, drew blood in front of Adonis.
Blood hangs on Adonis' face.
"Ke, wise man ... such ..."
"Curse yourself for believing in the delusions of a crazy old man, Adonis. Now you've lost your life. Draglake's gravel" go 〟and start pioneering."
"Uh ... why ... why ..."
Adonis wept and held the wise man's head in front of him.
He lost his mother at an early age, so only the wise man was on his side in this royal palace. Only the wise man treated him kindly, and he tried hard to grow up straight so that his heart would never be distorted, and sometimes he scolded him severely.
For Adonis, the wise man-more like a parent than a king.
"That's it. At best, devote yourself to pioneering the only way you wouldn't be a incompetent."
In the words of the king-Prince Adonis Krondaig was virtually deported.
☆☆☆
"Wise man ..."
The outskirts of the royal castle. There was an apple tree there, and Adonis sometimes liked to get out of the royal castle and hang out under this tree.
The wise man was the first to teach him here.
Therefore, Adonis took the body of a wise man who had no body and buried it here.
"Wise man. I'm leaving for the eastern end. I'll never step on the soil of this royal castle again. But ... Still, as I was taught, I want to live my life as honestly as I can. According to your will ... I will use this wand carefully as a keepsake. Because of me ... really ... I'm sorry. "
Adonis almost cried, clenching the wand that the wise man used to love.
But he didn't cry.
I decided not to cry anymore.
"Thank you so far, wise man ... and goodbye."
Adonis said so and raised his face.
Underneath the slightly elongated black hair was the face of a dignified young man who had just grown over from his youth.
"Then ... I'll go."
Thus, Adonis, with a few companions, set out on the eastern end to the remote land of "Draglake's gravel".
(Only read at valhallatls.blogpst.com)
Later history books stated:
This wasn the first step of "Black Dragon King Adonis" who would later become the champion of the continent.
(TL: This is our second series as the first one ran into some problems. I promise two chapters a week which will further increase on demand.)

Comments
Post a Comment