A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 25

Chapter 6-Father's back.


(TL:By Rafael)


"............ morning, huh?"(Cleo)





 I woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling.

 I sat up and stretched to wake up from my slurred consciousness. I then checked my surroundings and remembered that I was in a guest room in the royal castle.





"Oh did we all stay at the Royal Castle yesterday?"(Cleo)





 It is a measure that will also allow Keane to recuperate.

 The three of them were rolling their eyes at the unfamiliar surroundings, but for me, it was nostalgic. 

 It seems like only yesterday that I was playing with Liliana.



 -- Back then, everyone had a smile on their face.





".................."(Cleo)





 Thinking that much, I remembered yesterday's story.

 In my dreams, I saw things with my father, which is also probably why I am remembering the past.




"It wasn't a lie, ......."(Cleo)





 Listening to Keane and Escalite, I couldn't believe my ears.

 I immediately checked with Liliana and learned that it was true.

 Then, my eyes went dark.









My father has been diagnosed with an incurable disease.









 Dan Farseed.

 My father had a disease that even the latest healing magic could not cure.







I was so scared that I couldn't even see him.







"Oh, you're awake. Cleo."(Dan)

"Eh, father ......?"(Cleo)





 I got dressed and went outside to find my father standing there.

  

 However, I felt that it would be foolish to ask him about it just now.





"What's wrong?"(Cleo)

"Don't talk to me like stranger. It's as if yesterday's reconciliation was a lie."(Dan)

"Ahaha ......Yes, you're right."(Cleo)

"I need to talk to you. Follow me."(Dan)





 I tried to crack a little joke.

 But my father immediately turned serious and beckoned me to follow him.

 I nodded and followed him. Then, out of the blue, he asks me about this topic.





"At ......, Cleo. Is there a woman you like?"(Dan)

"Uh......?"(Cleo)





 It was so abrupt.

 So, I uttered a crazy voice.

 But my father, quite calmly, stopped and looked out of the window and said, 




"............No, you know. You are old enough and all. I was just thinking a little ahead."(Dan)

"Father,......?"(Cleo)





 I called out to him and noticed something.

  My father's shoulders were shaking slightly as he turned his back to me. I wondered if he was trying not to let me know why. But I knew the reason for his trembling.

 That's why my father's next words were so heavy.

It resonates in my heart.

 "I don't want want to leave any regrets behind ."(Dan)















 That morning.

 I couldn't say anything to my father.


TL Note- So I predict a possible double marriage or atleast a engagement and no one wants to leave any regrets behind.....and please show your support by commenting.


Comments

  1. Damn... That is... Very depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double nothing, I gave up all romantic up for Cleo, and since he wants to be "free", Kean is probably gonna be the head if the family as the husband of Cleo's sister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts