Evil Avalon


Chapter 71-At a special seat

(TL:By Rafael)


At a certain place on the first floor of the dungeon, Suo and Takamura-kun face each other.



"Oh? Look who it is, the former "Chief" "

"...... Suo."



 Suo and his friends slink into the middle of the room and challenge him with a mocking look on their faces.



 Takamura-kun was a "former" top student who entered the junior high school with great fanfare because of his top score in the entrance examination for the junior high school for adventurers and because he was the legitimate son of a big-name clan leader. At the time, he was big news in the world, but now he has dropped down to C class. It was because of Suo's scheming and continued defeats.



 There seem to be many students in Class C who have been dropped along with Takamura-kun, and they begin to look at Suoh and the others with a hard, resentful gaze.



 Suo's cronies, who had anticipated this, also came forward and stared straight at the C class. But this time with a wry smile on their faces.



"This good place is too good for you people, Let's use it for Mr. Suo and us."

"We were the first ones to use it. You have no right to be rude!"

(...... But I was here first)



 Takamura-kun's chaperone, Odeko-chan, was furious at the B class student's mannerisms. The students of Class C followed, one after another, showing their hostility and raising their voices. The tension that had been chillingly high instantly turned into an explosive situation.



 It would have been annoying if they had suddenly walked in and told her to go away. But rather than wasting time staring at each other in a place like this, it would be more productive to quickly go somewhere else and start practicing. It would be enough to show results in the inter-class competition to make up for it.



 Besides. The Takamura faction may have been better than the Suo faction when they entered junior high school, but the Suo faction is already stronger than the Takamura faction. Suo himself is as strong as Sera-san, the next student council president and the top student, in terms of individual combat power, and his appearance as a boss in Dan-Ex was no joke. Even if they fought here without any countermeasures, they would have no chance against Class C.



 The B class's relaxed face suggests that they understand the difference in strength between the two groups and are challenging each other. Rather, there is even a possibility that this provocation is a ploy by Suo.



 I think this is the scene that shows Takamura's caliber as a leader, whether he can see those things properly or not. ...... He remains motionless in the back of the group, staring at Suo.  It seems that the roots of the problem may be deeper than we think...



(Well, what am I supposed to do?)



 While I remained in a "hide" near the center of the room, the C and B classes were shouting and yelling at each other, and the leaders of each class were not only trying to stop their friends, but were also trying to kill them. It was getting more and more out of control. At this rate, it could turn into a brawl. I would like to get out of here as soon as possible to avoid getting involved, but if I move, the cloaking effect will dissolve. I'm in trouble.



"...... By the way, who's that trash over there?"



 Just when I thought no one had noticed me, Suo pointed at me with eyes as if he were looking at trash on the side of the road. The C and B classes, who at first had no idea what he was talking about, were also gaping at me as if a stranger had suddenly appeared in front of them.



(They knew!)



 There is no indication that detection skills were used. Perhaps he was wearing a detection item on one of his many chest ornaments. Okay, let's get out of here!



"Excuse me!"



 They are telling me from behind to wait for them, but there is no way that I would be stupid enough to wait for them. I ran away from the place like a rabbit to get out of all the trouble.



 



 *...*...*...*...*...*...



 



'Hah ...... I've had a terrible time. Shucks, I guess all classes don't get along."



 Just as Class E and Class D were at odds with each other, Class B was at odds not only with Class A, led by the head of the class, but also with Class C, led by Takamura-san. If you're going to attack a higher class, that could be an opening to take advantage of, but I'm not the hero, so I'm not going to make a move.



"I'm hoping Akagi-kun or Pink-chan will do well. ...... is the one over there."



 As I was pondering where to go to find a new place to practice, a familiar face arrived. It was our classmates.



"Oh, hey. Are we in the same event?"

"Butao was that discarded species, remember?

"If you're no use to us anyway, at least carry our stuff!"

" That's not good."



 As I was about to being ask to carry their baggage, Kaworu intervened and refused. Kaworu's presence in the room suggests the group with a total magical stone capacity event is also present here.



 I think Satsuki was also in this group, but she doesn't seem to be there now. Instead, I noticed Tsukishima-kun. Lately, he has always been very close to Kaworu, and when other boys try to approach her, he threatens them and chases them away. He must be serious in his own way, but it is not good for the Buta-o-mind to watch him, so I decide to look away.



"Sanjo-chan I heard there is a vacant place in the south. I'll show you."

"Oh, yes. Let's see. ......"

"Sanjo-san, your luggage looks heavy, so I'll carry it, okay?"



 Pink-chan, the other heroine and protagonist, also seems to be very popular, and recently I have seen a number of boys attacking her. In addition to her soft cuteness, she has a protective, animal-like atmosphere that probably appeals to the more timid and inexperienced boys who are just starting out.



 Kaworu and Pink-chan are the two heroines of Dun-Ex, and they stand out even among the many beautiful men and women in this school. It was obvious from the beginning that the boys in the class would never leave them alone, but on the other hand, it seems that the girls' hatred for them is steadily growing as well.



"Hey! Don't just show off, you're the leader, you should be directing us!

"Yuma and Naoto are the  only reason why the level is so high."



 And so on. It is no wonder that the girls are jealous when they are in a fixed party with two beautiful girls  and all the other boys are buzzing around them.



 Pink-chan in the game also suffered from jealousy events in the beginning. If you don't handle their hate well, you won't be able to get the cooperation of your classmates, which will hinder the storyline from the middle of the game onward. The only thing I can do is ...... well support them in the shadows.



 Kaworu and the other total magic stone amount groups with such a troubling problem were said to be walking around looking for a reasonably sized place to practice in order to confirm their coordination and strategy. So they are the same as the B and C classes I just met. Then, while wishing them good luck, I secretly moved away so as not to get in their way...



"Hey, Where are you going?"



 Kaworu grabbed me by the neck. What does she want?



"Where .....umm to do training?"

"What kind of training? I want you to join us when you finish the depth of attainment. If you have time, come with us."

"It's the same with or without the Butao."



 Kaworu refuses to listen to me when I tell her I have something to do, and Tsukishima-kun appeals to her to rely on him more, puffing out his chest. Something troublesome is going on here. I don't really want to be around when he's hitting on Kaworu. ...... But that's okay.



 I can always do experiments, and it's not a bad idea to work with my classmates and Kaworu once in a while to deepen our friendship. It's not like I am expected to do it or have a role to play, so I will just take it easy.



 I was so relieved to see my childhood friend giving instructions to her classmates and guiding them along, that I rounded my back and toddled along.

TL Note-  I lowkey think  that the real Butao is influencing  the player Butao ....or simply  both of them were simp.


Comments

  1. I think he's lowkey being sarcastic, or genuinely doesn't care about Kaworu and is just happy she's being helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mc is such a pushover, I would never carry the bags of some scum dudes if I had the power he has in his hands

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts