The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 34-: Shadow Night Battle
( TL By GUST )






"...I found it,"


Stop after some progress.

When I assimilated it with squirrels, I discovered Shadow Night.,


Is he about three meters tall?

The metaphor for a dark knight in jet black armour is closest.,

However, there was no face on his head, and in the deep darkness, two pairs of blood-red eyes shone eerily.,


A big sword with two hands like a fool.

 That's what he's got.

 Shadow Knights are completely resistant to magic, but they cannot use magic.

 If you're going to fight, it might be a long distance.


"Sora's sister was... there."


 The site of Shadow Night is an open square as if it had been partially cut down.

 Shadow Night is in the middle of the square.

 Deep inside... I could see a girl of the Spirit tribe with her limbs tied to the trees by a rusty chain.

 It must be Sora's sister.


 I got the necessary information.

 Return to Kanade and Tania and remove the assimilation.


"Phew,"

Welcome back 

"How was it, Sora's sister? Shadow Night?"

"There is a little square about 300 meters away from here. Sora's sister and Shadow Knight were there."


 The three of us shared the information we got.


'I can't forgive you to chain them!'

"You don't seem to be treated like a girl... I have to punish her."

"Me and the Kanade thrust into the Shadow Night. Meanwhile, Tania will rescue Sora's sister."

'Why don't you give me any prey?'

"Tania's fireballs and bracelets are generated by magic, so it's against Shadow Knight, isn't it?"

'That's not all my weapon,'

"I know, "I trust Tania and recognize her power. That's why we want to ask for the rescue of the most important hostages. We specialize in physics, so it's hard to apply it immediately. In that respect, Tania can safely entrust the hostages."

"Well... well, if you're going to say that, I'll leave it to you. I can't help it."

"Tania, you look happy to be relied on by Rain,"

"Oh, my God, don't say unnecessary things,"

We approached the shadow knight's sensing range and placed them in the appropriate places.

 Ask the next Kanade in a small voice.

"Are you ready?"


"Any time is fine."


"Let's go on the count?"3...2...1..."



 With a murmur of zero in my heart, Kanade and I started running with all our might.



"First ride!"


"What... geez!!!"



 Despite the power of the cat spirit tribe, Kanade is overwhelmingly superior in physical ability.


 The Kanade, who had been thin against the enemy earlier, put the momentum on his fist and punched Shadow Knight's abdomen.


 Shadow Knight folds his huge body into a ku-shape.



"I'm going to hit you now!!!"


"Oh my gosh!!!"



 Kick the ground and jump diagonally up.


 Shoot Shadow Knight in the face with your knee.



`Who are you!'


"An enemy!"



 I hit Shadow Night, who was talking unnecessarily.



"Is it on the side of justice?"



 The Kanade spins around and rotates like a top.


 He spins out a kick and hits the jet-black knight many times.



"Well... maybe you're a brave man!"


"With him..."


"Don't join me!"



 I and Kanade held our breath and hit Shadow Night at the same time.


 The big body blew away.


 The armour cracked and something like a black fog overflowed through the gap.



"Oh, my God, my God! Those spirits don't listen to me and send these people! I'll kill him, I'll kill his sister!"


`You can't let me do that when I'm here,'


"Oh my gosh!"



 Explosion.


 The shadow night was engulfed in flames.



 What you can see in the back is Tania, who rescued Sora's sister safely.


 She is protecting Sora's sister with one hand and hitting a fireball.



"Damn, there was still a mouse!"


`I'm a dragon!'



 Tania also hurls her breath.


 However, although he faltered under the pressure of the brace, there was no sign of damage to the night.



"Did you think you could do anything about me with this kind of child play?"


"As Rain said, it's hard to work... I think I'm getting irritated. I can't stand being looked down upon by such a fellow."


"Hey, Tania!"


"...I know. I'll give priority to protecting her. You two must knock him down at once."



 Tania hugged Sora's sister in both hands.


 Then the wings of a dragon grew from Tania's back... and jumped up.



"You fool, I can't let you go!"



 Shadow Knight tries to chase Tania who fled to safety by jumping.



"We..."


`Don't forget!'


"Oh my gosh!"



 Again, I hit the combination with the Kanade.



 A Kanade jumps high into the sky and shoots down Shadow Night, who was about to jump.


 When I was knocked down to the ground, I chased him...


 Finally, a Kanade falling from the sky hits like a meteorite.



"You... insects are like that!"



 Tattered all over, Shadow Knight stood up and wielded his greatswords.


 It's like a little storm.


 A storm of blades that cuts everyone who touches it attacks me and Kanade.



"He's stubborn!"


"As expected, when it comes to C-rank, it's tough. Quite a bit. Is this the power of demons in the demon army?"


"What should I do, Rain?"At this rate... Oh, my God! It's going to drag on."



 devise a plan to avoid the attack.


 The tactics used in Tania and Arios will not work.


 It's a demon with this much power.


 You'd better think that simple poison won't work.



 I have no choice but to press it with force.


 But he endured the attack of Kanade, a cat spirit tribe.


 Of course, if we continue to attack like this, we will eventually fall down."


 In the meantime, you may be hit hard by a counterattack.



 If possible, I'd like to finish it all at once.



"Kanade! I'll stop him, so hit him with all your might!"


"But he's so strong that he might be able to stand it?"


"I have an idea there. Leave it to me!"


"Yes, I see!"



 What are you going to do? I can't get back to you.


 I could feel Kanade's trust in me.



 I have to respond!

"Come on!"



 I signed a contract remotely with an ordinary bee swarm.


 He swarms around the Shadow Knight's head and deprives him of his sight.



"What are these insects!? Yes, hell, I'm in the way!!!"



 Shadow Knight wielded his sword at random to drive away the swarm of bees.


 But because they are too big, they don't attack small bees.



 Go around behind the rampaging shadow night and hit the back of your knee with all your might!



"Oh my gosh!!!"



 He seems to be no different from a human being because he has a human figure.


 You're right.


 Shadow Knight lost his balance and knelt on the ground.



"Kanade, now!"


"Oh my gosh!"



 The Kanade kicked the ground.


 At the same time, I cast a spell.



"Boost!"



 It is a magic that temporarily increases the power of the animals in use.


 I couldn't use it because I didn't have enough magic.


 But now that Tania has the magic...!



"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!"



 The Kanade, whose power was amplified by my magic, pierced Shadow Night's chest with all its might.


 A roar echoes and a huge hole opens in Shadow Night's chest.



"Well... I wonder..."



 A crack spread throughout Shadow Night's whole body through a hole in his chest...


 The sword and armour were smashed to pieces.


 The black fog overflows, but soon dissolves into the atmosphere.



"Whoa, whoa. What's wrong with you now? I'm getting a lot of energy..."


"It's one of Tamer's own magic."I've multiplied the power of the Kanade."


"What? ... Come to think of it, I've heard of a timer who can use such a thing. But that should only be used by very limited people..."


"Well, it's Rain to do something unexpected, isn't it now?"



 Tania, who seemed to have heard the story, said with a sense of amazement.



'I've decided not to be surprised anymore,'


"Well... I wonder if it's about time I got used to it."


"I don't quite understand how you are convinced,"



 I'm not a human surprise box.



"Because Rain is out of standard."


"That's not the case,"


"Be aware of it."



 At times like this, they're perfect for each other.



"Well, I don't mind. Anyway... thank you for your hard work, Kanade."


"Well... victory buoy!"



 The Kanade smiled and decided on a buoy  sign.








TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.


Comments

Popular Posts