After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students


Volume 1
Chapter 23-Elven Hatred and Pickups

(TL:By Rafael)

"Prepare for battle."(Yuki)



 



 At the sound of my whispered voice, everyone stops in their tracks.

 

 Fortunately, they didn't notice us.

 

 A muscular, humanoid demon monster hangs out by the downstairs, looking relaxed.



"It's Orc: ......!"(Silk)



 



 When Silk saw the figure, she unleashed a hostile, deadly fury.

 
Normally, Silk is a calm person, but when it comes to Orcs, she has no choice.



 



 Orc is a humanoid demon monster with a beastly face, created by the barbarian god Baroque, and to put it bluntly, it is an enemy of mankind.



 



 Acting on violence and instinct, they are brutal creatures that believe that all intelligent life forms other than themselves (whether the Orcs are intelligent or not should not be debated right now) should be killed or controlled, and that all of them should be recognized as tools for breeding or food.



 



 For some reason, they are particularly obsessed with the elven race, and when the ancient elven kingdom of Sandrillon was invaded and destroyed by the Orcs, it is recorded that many elves suffered horribly.

 

 In other words, for the Elves, the Orcs are an existence that should be remembered with a tribal hatred.

 

 It is no exaggeration to say that it is a curse etched in their blood.



"Calm down, Silk."(Yuki)

"I understand. We must eliminate them without fail. Not one of them will escape. ......!"(Silk)



 



 I looked at Rain and Marina while suppressing Silk, whose eyes had completely changed.



"Have you ever fought with the Orcs before?"(Yuki)

"No."(Rain)

"Me neither."(Marina)



 



 I nodded and began to plan my strategy.



"There are four of them. They are probably of the rank of low-ranking warriors, judging from their armor. It's a C rank opponent in terms of demon monster rank, but it bounces when there are too many of them. Don't let your guard down because you think you're better than them."



 



 The Orcs are a militaristic race with a military system throughout.

 

 And their rank is simply determined by their strength,......, and their armament is proportional to that.

 

 The one in sight is nearly naked. The only weapon is a crude spear.



 



 That means it is the lowest rank.



 



 However, their well-developed muscles and natural fighting spirit make them a sufficient threat even with bare hands.

 

 I'll have to keep that in mind.



"First, I'll attack first with my magic and bow. When we get to the middle distance, I'll cover you with weak magic and Marina will get in close. Silk, you'll be the ranger."(Yuki)

"What about me?"(Rain)

"I want a big first hit. I want to reduce their numbers if possible."(Yuki)



 



 That's what I instructed her to do, and I'm going to grant her 《reinforcement magic》.

 

 There is one more point in our favor.

 

 It's a disgusting advantage, but there are many female members here.



 



 I'm sure that if I'm caught, I'll be food immediately, but for Marina and the others, they will turn to sexual desire rather than appetite.

 

 This means that even if the ...... battle starts, they will not come with the intention of killing us.

 

 


 



 I've heard that this is an instinct, and that it won't change its stance even if its life is in danger.



"Okay, let's go!"(Yuki)



 



 At the same time as my signal, Rain's fourth rung magic, 《Fireball》, was fired from the end of her long staff.

 

 It flew at high speed and exploded near the center of Orcs and his friends, who had been caught completely off guard, and blew them away with a blast.

 

 …… Even though it's really strong. It seems that it didn't finish it.





"continue!"(Yuki)



 



 I targeted two of the Orc that had gotten up and activated my magic scroll.

 

 It's a magic scroll that activates my own "《rock flow》".

 

 Rocks of all sizes appear in the air and crush the Orcs directly below.

 

 One tried to escape, but a flying  arrow by Silk pierced his eye deeply, and when he was frightened, he was swallowed by a rock.



"Only two left! Marina!"(Yuki)

"Yes!"(Marina)



 



 The two Orcs were closing in on Marina as she ran off.

 

 I waved my finger at each of them, releasing 《Paralyze》 and 《Slow》.

 It's enough for the current Marina.


"Haaa"(Marina)





 



 The bastard sword, swung in a kesa style, sliced Orc halfway across his body.

 A black glow clung to the sword.


"One!"



 



 She turned around and took another swipe at the remaining Orc, but it was a little too shallow ......

 

 But it won't be a problem.

 

 Because at that moment, three arrows pierced his right eye at once.



"Nice, Silk!"(Marina)

"Get it done!"(Silk)

"Yeah!"(Marina)



 



 Marina's blow, which seemed to be 《overkill》, snapped Orc's neck.

 

 When I was sure that the orcs were not moving, I let out a breath.



"All right, we've defeated them."(Yuki)



 



 Orcs are worthless as materials, but they are monsters that are recommended to be killed.

 

The characteristic ears are proof of subjugation, so collect them.



"Have you calmed down a bit? Silk."(Yuki)

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry. ...... I get so frustrated when I see the orcs."(Silk)

"It's the nature of elves. It's nothing to worry about."(Yuki)



 



 Silk looked a little mystified at my words.


"You don't say ...... even though I'm a dark elf, do you, sensei?"(Silk)

"Different skin doesn't make a person different, does it? Silk is silk."(Yuki)
(TL: deep)

"Sir, ......"(Silk)


 



 Dark Elves are said to have originated from a clan of elves living in the south.

 

 And also the traitors of the elves.

 

 No one knows exactly why anymore. It is said that they joined the forces of darkness in some war, or that they fell out with the white elves of the north during the war,......, but no one really knows.



 



 And yet, only a bad impression is being created.

 

 A girl who is so calm and friendly should not be despised just because of that.

 

 If the rumors were true, it would be foolish to use them as a reason to denounce her personally.



"At least I think ...... no, we think of Silk as one of us. I don't care what race you are now. I mean, look at Rain. She loves magic artifacts like a dwarf."(Yuki)

"Mu ......, be  respectful! Magic artifacts are romantic."(Rain)

"I know."(Yuki)



 



 I nodded broadly, and Rain and Silk laughed as if they were blowing up.



"Oh, you're having so much fun! I want to be a part of it!...... But before that. Orcs had something weird on them.."(Marina)



 



 Marina, who was taking the orc's ears as proof, unfolded a piece of parchment and showed it to me.



"This is ...... a good find, Marina."(Yuki)

"Is that so?"(Marina)



 



 Marina tilted her head at my words.

TL Note- Action and orc and elf history and much more will come next 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts