The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 205-imperial wrath


(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)




"Ottotto"

"Hya!?"

The tail was cut off, and the liberated girl floated in the air. Kanade, who had been holding her hand to use Kamui, flew out and caught the girl firmly.

Immediately after that,

"Aerocannon!!"

Sora and Luna's magic exploded. Compressed air projectiles to the limit struck the upper part of the dragon. A booming sound echoed as the dragon was blown away.

"Nina!"

"Mm"

Nina connected a rift in the subspace where Tania had fallen. Just like that, Tania was swallowed by the subspace as if being eaten. The people around were taken aback, but...

Soon after, an entrance to the subspace opened near Nina, and Tania appeared from there. The rescue was successful.

Through Suzu-san's special training and the battle with Iris, Nina's control of subspace technology had been improving rapidly. She could now connect subspace to a distant location, swallow specific targets, and move them to another place. It's safe to say...

Her growth rate is amazing.

She might have the most potential among us.

"What have you done now!?"

The dragon, who had regained its posture, glared at us. Its proud tail had been cut off, and its eyes were bloodshot, filled with rage.

But you know what? Don't think you're the only one who's angry.

I glanced briefly at Nina.

Tania was in bad shape, supported by Nina and Tina.

To let Tania suffer like that...

To harm my comrades...

I absolutely won't forgive you!!

"A mere human like you can't cut off my tail..."

"Boost."

Ignoring everything the dragon said, I cast a spell to enhance my physical abilities.

My body became light as a feather.

To confirm the sensation of my body, I lightly stepped in place...

And charged.

"Gwaah!?"

First, I kicked up the dragon's jaw. Since the area below its mouth wasn't covered in scales, even a simple kick would deal damage.

Maintaining the momentum, I slipped into its abdomen and struck the parts also not covered in scales.

Although there were no scales, it was still tough.

It felt like punching thick rubber.

Still, I continued attacking with all my might, paying no mind to it.

Punching.

Kicking.

Striking.

Slashing.

Thrusting.

Mowing.

I would deliver every possible kind of damage through every possible method.

"You... inferior species...!"

The dragon roared in anger.

Using its massive body, it tried to crush me.

However... it was slow.

What's with those sluggish movements?

Are you seriously trying?

"Material Creation!"

I created a massive wall, stopping the dragon's charge.

"Gravity Manipulation: Inversion!"

"What!?"

Continuing my actions, I reversed the gravity affecting the dragon, turning it negative. Its massive body floated gently and began to fall towards the sky.

As it flew high in the air,

"Gravity Manipulation: Inversion! Double the effect!"

Once again, I reversed the gravity, bringing it back to normal. The dragon fell from high above, pulled by gravity.

Furthermore, I amplified the gravitational force acting upon it...

Like being crushed by a colossal giant, the dragon was forcefully slammed into the ground.

A large crater formed, and the ground shook as if an earthquake had occurred.

"What... is this power...? How can a mere human possess such... Guh..."

After enduring consecutive attacks, the dragon staggered. Blood flowed from the corner of its mouth. It must have suffered internal injuries from the recent fall.

With this level of damage, capturing it would be easy. If I ask Sora and Luna, they could manage with magic, I believe.

However... I had no intention of capturing this creature.

"Guaaaah!?"

Once again, I kicked up the dragon's jaw. Then, I leaped onto its head and thrust my fist toward its eye.

When it comes to a dragon, even its eyes are as hard as steel, so I couldn't blind it. So, I aimed for other parts.

"The eyes are tough, but what about the inside of your body?"

"W-What are you...?"

"Fireball Multishot!"

I deliberately thrust my hand into the dragon's mouth... and unleashed a magic spell.

"AAAAAHHHHH!?!?!"

Countless fireballs exploded inside the dragon's mouth. The unimaginable agony of being burned from the inside seemed unbearable even for the dragon.

It rolled around, its eyes bulging. Its throat seemed to be scorched, unable to produce proper screams, only emitting unpleasant noise.

As the dragon thrashed about, I distanced myself, observing the situation.

The dragon pressed its body against the ground, writhing in pain...

Eventually, it ceased its movements.

However, it didn't seem to be dead. Its limbs twitched weakly, and it continued to breathe, albeit weakly.

Truly befitting its title as the strongest species. It possessed an incredible vitality.

Even if I were to leave it alone, it would eventually recover enough to move through natural healing.

Well, I had no intention of allowing that to happen.

If it didn't die from the previous attack, I would continue until it did.

To deliver additional strikes, I approached the dragon once again...

"Rain."

"Tania?"

Suddenly, Tania hugged me from behind.

Since I had been focused on the dragon in front of me, I had no idea when she had come so close.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, somehow."

"I see, that's good..."

Though it looked like she had suffered severe injuries...

She seems to be able to move and speak normally.

If I have Sora and Luna treat her later, there should be no need to worry about lasting effects.

I felt relieved.

Now... I can kill the dragon without hesitation.

"Then, could you please step back a bit? It's still alive."

"...It's okay."

"Huh?"

"There's no need to go that far. It can't move anymore."

"But it's still alive."

"Rain...?"

"That thing hurt Tania... it played around. It hurt Tania to the point of being in such a terrible state... I absolutely won't forgive it. I will kill it here and now so it can never play around again!"

"Rain!"

Tania put strength into her grip as if to hold me back.

"What's wrong, Tania? Let go of me. Otherwise, I won't be able to deliver the finishing blow to it."

"I'm telling you... it's enough, okay?"

"What? We can't end it like this. It hurt you, Tania. It inflicted such terrible injuries on you. I can't forgive it."

"Forget about me. More importantly... I don't want Rain to have that kind of expression on his face."

"Expression...?"

Upon hearing that, I touched my own cheek.

What kind of expression am I wearing right now?

Just then, Kanade arrived.

She must have evacuated the girl.

"Nyaa... You know? Tania is right. I want it to end around here."

"Even Kanade is saying something like that..."

"I don't want to say this, but... Rain right now has a really scary face...?"

Kanade seemed frightened...?

No, rather than frightened, she appeared sad.

If I looked closely, Tania had the same kind of expression.

Sora, Luna, Nina, and Tina were a bit farther away... all of them had the same expression on their faces.

"Listen..."

Tania guided me to face her by pulling my body.

We stood face to face...

Tania opened her mouth, wearing a gentle expression.

"I'm happy that you got so angry for my sake. Thank you. But we can't go any further. The enemy isn't a monster... above all, it's not like you, Rain, to kill an immobilized opponent."

"What about what it did to you, Tania?"

"I'm fine. Really, I'm okay. So... go back to being the kind Rain. Alright?"

"Tania..."

"I prefer Rain when he's smiling."

I was embraced by Tania's smiling face once again.

A warm heat enveloped me.

I could hear Tania's heart beating, thump thump.

...

Deep in my chest, the swirling black emotions began to fade away.

Instead, a warm feeling started to fill me up.

...

"Alright. I'll do as Tania says."

"Mm. That's the Rain I know."

Once again, Tania smiled and embraced me.

TL Note- Rain saves the day....rather Tania saves Rain.



Comments

Popular Posts