The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 213: Other Collective Dates


(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)




A Certain Holiday.

Even though it's a holiday, it's not like we have designated days off, as people who run shops do.

After going on several adventures...

When I could see signs of tiredness in everyone, we decided to take a day off.

We've been repeating such things.

And today.

Though it's a holiday...

"Rain, please come quickly. Time is limited."

"Alright, let's go! Nandayo!" (Nandayo is a phrase used to add emphasis or excitement in speech.)

"We're all going out together... hehe, I'm so happy♪"

"Mmm... looks like it's going to be a fun day."

Sora and Luna.

And also Nina and Tina.

The five of us, including me, set out to the town.

Kanade and Tania are staying behind.

I don't know why, but when I asked for the reason, they simply said, "It's their turn."

Really, what could that mean?

Everyone wanted to leisurely stroll around the town, so we decided to walk around randomly.

It has been quite some time since we established our base in this horizon...

Now that I think about it, I haven't had a chance to look around carefully.

So, there were various discoveries.

For example, we found a place that serves delicious hidden meals.

For example, we found a shop selling handy accessories at affordable prices.

For example, we found beautiful scenery.

We could see many things that we usually don't see.

From now on, besides adventures, it might be essential to value these kinds of walks as well.

"Oh, there's a nice smell!"

"Hotdogs, right, Rain?"

Luna and Sora looked at me with expectant eyes.

Not only the two of them, but Nina and Tina were also looking at me.

Nina's tail was wagging, seemingly full of expectation.

If the others had tails, they'd probably be wagging too.

With a wry smile, I took out a silver coin from my wallet.

"Since there's still lunch, one hotdog per person, alright?"

"Yay, nandayo!"

Luna, on behalf of everyone, received the money and dashed to the food stall.

Everyone followed suit.

"Somehow... this is so relaxing."

Walking through the town together with everyone, taking a stroll...

Eating the same food and spending time leisurely.

I wish this time could last forever.

I thought so from the bottom of my heart.


――――――――――

Eating hotdogs...

And then, having some sweet donuts...

On our way back home as the sun started to set, something happened.

"Hey?"

Luna looked up at the sky.

Following her gaze, I saw the gray overcast sky.

Soon, raindrops started to fall...

"Oh no, it's raining! We need to hurry back!"

"But we still have a distance to cover."

"Mmm... it's okay, really."

Nina opened a pocket dimension and put her hand inside, rummaging for something. After a moment, she pulled out an umbrella.

"Wow, nice job, Nina!"

"You somehow knew it might rain, huh?"

"Mmm... just had a feeling. My tail was tingling."

Perhaps it's a wild instinct?

"Yes, Rain."

Since there was only one umbrella, I, being the tallest, took the responsibility of holding it.

First, I carried Nina on my back.

On top of Nina's head, Tina landed.

Sora and Luna hugged me from both sides.

Everyone was quite compact, fitting nicely under the umbrella.

The rain wasn't too heavy, so we wouldn't get wet.

"However... it's a bit cramped."

It felt like playing sardines.

"My sister, can you move a bit to the side? You're going to get me wet."

"Luna, please step away. Clinging like that makes it difficult for Rain to walk."

"Hehe, this is intentional. I heard that guys like it when you do this. It's called 'appealing,' you know."

"Luna... even if Sora and the others do such things, it's just empty, and you won't gain anything from it..."

"Rain, is that true? Even if I cling like this, you don't feel anything?"

"Well... no comment."

I think they're still in their growth phase, so I shouldn't worry too much, but...

It's a delicate matter, so I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Um... Rain?"

"Yes? What's up?"

Nina on my back squirmed a bit.

"Do you think... I'm heavy?"

"Not at all. In fact, you're light."

"Really... hehe, that's good to know."

Is she concerned about her weight?

Nina isn't heavy at all, and at her age, I don't think she should be worrying about such things, but...

Maybe it's just something that comes with being a girl?

"Hey, hey, Rain-sama. Getting embraced by everyone, it's like a little harem, isn't it? Are you happy?"

"No comment on that too."

"Fuhihi, you must be happy, right? You're blushing, aren't you? Sora, Luna, and Nina, they're all so tiny. This is bad, it's a crime!"

"Don't tease me."

"It's our own form of physical contact."

"Please ask in a more decent way."

Tina seems to be thoroughly enjoying this situation.

Her grinning expression was easy to imagine.

"I'll also hug you. See, isn't it nice?"

"Um... can you hug me more tightly?"

"I can't lose either. Hug!"

"The first Rain Hugging Championship!"

In this strange and mysterious competition...

During the time until we reached home, I ended up getting hugged by everyone.

It was a bit troublesome, but I felt happy that everyone trusted me this much.

I'd like to go for a walk like this again.

That's what I thought on this relaxing holiday.


TL Note- I am now translating a date chapter for the third time and the harem will expand even more....what will I do.....



Comments

Popular Posts