The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 206: Tania's...


(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


While there were some damages to some extent, fortunately, there were no casualties.

Although there were numerous injuries, none of them were severe.

In addition, by capturing the impostor, we were able to clear Tania's suspicion.

She was declared innocent and released without charges.

So far, so good.

The problem is...

"However, what should we do with them?"

At the Horizon Knights branch, Stella had a troubled expression.

In front of her gaze were two members of the dragon race that we had captured.

Since it would be troublesome for them to remain in their dragon forms, we forced them to take on human appearances.

Furthermore, Sora and Luna used their magic to immobilize them.

Regular ropes or handcuffs would be easily torn apart.

We are waiting nearby in case they become violent.

"Why not put them on trial?"

"Ordinary people would do that, but they are the strongest species. It's difficult to handle."

Stella sighed in response to Kanade's question.

Whether they are humans or the strongest species, punishment should be given for their crimes.

Stella would also prefer to put the dragon race members on trial, but...

In the first place, these two individuals are hostile towards humans.

Even if they were sentenced to ten years of labor in a mine, they wouldn't obediently comply.

Since they don't live within human society, they cannot be judged by human law.

Even if we forcefully sent them to the mines, they would eventually escape. The outcome would be the same.

For now, they cannot escape because we are here, but if we show any vulnerability, they will quickly flee and seek revenge.

...I'm starting to feel like there's no solution to this.

"Should we... get rid of them?"

"Are we going to eliminate them?"

The twins voiced a frightening opinion.

Well, I can't really blame them either.

"In the void... poof?"

"Nina... that's just cruel."

Tina reacted with a slight recoil above Nina's head.

"Has there ever been a case where the strongest species committed a crime in the past?"

"There have been cases, but..."

Stella responded with a troubled expression when I asked her.

"I can't think of any method to permanently prevent them from escaping, whether they escaped midway, sealed them tightly, or sentenced them to death... It's not very helpful," Stella said.

"I see," Kanade replied.

It's understandable that Stella is struggling with how to handle them.

Since we are also involved in the incident, we can't just leave it alone...

But what should we do?

We can't seem to find a good solution.

"Speaking of them, would you let me handle it?" Tania, who had been observing the situation, suggested.

Kanade's face showed surprise.

"I-I hope you're not thinking of taking revenge while the opportunity presents itself..."

"There's no way. Rain already dealt with them properly, so I won't do anything worse than that."

"Tania, saying something like that... Could it be, an impostor!?"

"What's do you think will happen to the 'me' inside Kanade...?"

"It wiil became a terrifying Great Demon when it is angry?"

"If you think of me that way, then why would you say something to anger me? Should I tightly coil your tail so it never comes undone again?"

"Nyaah!?"

Are these two on good terms or bad terms...?

"Alright, stop. The conversation is completely off track."

"Oh, sorry."

Let's get back to the topic.

"So... entrusting it to Tania, what does that mean? Do you have a solution?"

"Yes. I have a secret plan. They should be arriving soon, I suppose."

"Arriving?"

What could she be referring to?

As I wondered about it...

Just as if it had been timed perfectly, *Bang!* The door of the Knights' branch opened forcefully.

From there, a small figure jumped out...

"Tania-chan!!"

They tightly embraced Tania.

Squeezed tightly! It was about the same size as Nina, perhaps?

It had a cute appearance, as if Tania had been reduced in size by about two times.

However, even though it was small, its body had distinct contours and a demanding figure.

Could it be the Transistor Glamour?

And on top of its head, two horns were seated.

And at its rear, a tail covered in scales.

There's no mistaking it.

It's a member of the dragon race.

And judging from the previous patterns...

"Tania-chan, Tania-chan, are you alright!? I heard you got hurt, so Mommy was so worried...!"

"M-Mommy!?"

There were voices of surprise from everyone.

Since I had a certain expectation, I didn't raise my voice in astonishment.

Well, that doesn't change the fact that I'm surprised.

"W-Wait a minute. Don't make such a big deal out of it. As you can see, I'm fine... Come on, calm down. It's embarrassing, you know."

"But but, Tania-chan got hurt... *sniff* Mommy was really worried, you know!?"

"Well, um... I'm sorry. I feel bad for causing you worry."

"Are you really okay? Are you really? You're really okay, right?"

"I'm fine... A-ah, please don't cry. Look."

"Nyaaah... I was so worried all this time, and when I finally felt relieved, I suddenly started crying... *sniff* Sorry, Tania-chan."

Tania chuckled and wiped her supposed mother's eyes with a handkerchief.

Looking at it this way, she doesn't really seem like Tania's mother.

She looks more like a younger sister with a significant age difference.

But, well...

Mothers of the strongest species seem to be different from the norm.

We've learned that from our experiences with Kanade and the others.

"Um... Tania, could you introduce that person soon?"

Taking the opportunity in the conversation, I spoke up.

"Oh, sorry. You probably already know, but... this person is my mom."

"Nice to meet you~♪ I'm always taking care of Tania-chan. I'm Tania's mom, Milua."

Milua-san lowered her head politely.

Her gestures somehow seemed childish.

...

Tina stared intensely at Milua-san.

"Isn't she the most childlike one so far... It's a bit unfair for a mother to be like this. Are all mothers of the strongest species lolis? In a way, it's enviable..."

"Wow!"

Milua-san noticed Tina's gaze and her face brightened up.

"Oh, a doll~♪ So cute, so cute."

"Hey, s-stop it!"

Tina panicked as Milua-san grabbed her tightly.

"Equipped with a talking feature? That's impressive!"

"No, that's not it! I'm not a doll! There's a real soul inside... Ah, ah, don't shake me!"

"Hey, Mom. Stop playing around and let's get to the main point, okay?"

"Oh, right."

"Huff, huff... I thought I was going to be done for..."

Tina, who was freed from Milua's grasp, seemed completely exhausted.

Being treated like that, it's no wonder she was scared.

"Well, as for us..."

For the time being, we introduced ourselves as well.

Then, we asked Milua again.

"So, why are you here, Milua?"

"I came to pick up the bad kids who bullied Tania-chan!"

TL Note- Enter the New character Milua. 


Comments

Popular Posts