The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 200 VS Dragon

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


The strategy Tina came up with was relatively simple.

The target, a dragon, attacks people.

So, the plan was to disguise ourselves as ordinary people to lure it out.

First, Sora's magic was used to make Kanade's cat ears and tail disappear.

Furthermore, another magic was cast to make her appear as a different person.

And just to be extra cautious, Luna's magic was used to make Kanade's power or presence undetectable.

With this, Kanade transformed into an "ordinary person" and began walking in the mountains alone.

We observed the situation from a distance.

And then...

Tina's plan worked perfectly, and the dragon appeared.

"I won't let the imposter who deceives Tania get away!" 

Kanade forcefully swung away the dragon's front leg.

It was an act that only the cat spirit tribe specialized in strength could perform.

Then, she jumped.

She kicked the dragon's face with all her might.

"Gruah!?"

The dragon let out a scream from the powerful blow.

No matter how well-covered in sturdy scales it was, it couldn't nullify the power of the cat spirit tribe.

The impact reached its insides, delivering substantial damage.

"Let's go!"

We who were watching nearby also charged forward.

"Dragoon Howling!"

Sora and Luna simultaneously chanted their magic.

A shockwave was unleashed, engulfing the dragon.

It was a high-level magic performed by the two spirit tribes.

Normally, this would be the end with a single strike, but...

"Grrrr... Don't underestimate me!"

Since the enemy was also the strongest type, it couldn't be finished so easily.

Although it showed signs of damage, it still wouldn't fall.

It spread its enormous wings as a threat...

Opening its mouth lined with blade-like fangs, it unleashed a barrage of fireballs.

"Heh, too naive!"

Tina took out something resembling a stick and enveloped it in magic power.

Then, she stood in front of the approaching fireballs...

"Fly away!"

Surprisingly, she repelled the fireballs!

Clearly, this turn of events was unexpected, and the dragon was taken aback, directly hit by the repelled fireball.

However, it seemed it couldn't accept being defeated by its own attack.

It stumbled back a few steps, but that was all.

"I can't afford to lose either!"

I used Narukami shot out a wire and entangled it around the dragon's neck.

After confirming that, while leaving the wire entangled, it began reeling it in.

As the wire was being reeled in, the dragon's body floated up, being dragged by it.

In that state, I leaped.

I landed on the dragon's back.

"Get out of here!"

"I don't think so."

This was a golden opportunity.

I'm not foolish enough to let it slip away.

The dragon thrashed around, trying to throw me off...

But since the dragon and I were connected by Narukami's wire, I wouldn't fall.

While maintaining my balance on the struggling dragon, I swung down my weapon, Kamui.

Giiin!

The knife was blocked by the scales as tough as steel.

Without borrowing everyone's power, Kamui is nothing more than a slightly high-performance dagger.

It seems difficult to inflict damage with this.

"Well then, how about this!? Fireball Multishot!"

I aimed for its wings and shot multiple fireballs.

The flames burned the dragon's wings.

The dragon let out a scream and thrashed around even more violently than before.

Narukami's wire reached its limit and snapped.

I hastily jumped off before being thrown off and evacuated.

"You all... I won't forgive you!"

The dragon glared at us with bloodshot eyes.

It seems I unintentionally provoked its full wrath.

To prove Tania's innocence, I can't defeat it.

So I naturally held back and...

I was forced into a rather challenging battle.

"Disappear with this!"

The dragon opened its mouth wide.

Particles of light converged...

"Oh no!"

I tried to escape in a panic, but...

"It's too late! Take this!"

The deadly Dragon Breath was unleashed.

There was no time to escape.

Then, should I intercept it?

If I'm with Kanade...

And... just as I was thinking that, a small figure stepped forward.

It was Nina.

Nina faced the incoming Dragon Breath with a resolute expression.

And...

"Uh!"

Nina made a gesture as if stroking the air. Then, a rift appeared in space, creating a path leading to a subspace.

The Dragon Breath was sucked into it...
Without causing any harm to us, it simply vanished.

"You... What have you done just now!?"
"I... I made your breath disappear into subspace..."

"You fool! How dare you prevent my deadly attack with such a thing!?"

The dragon was shaken. I was shaken too.

Nina... When did she acquire such a technique...? Could it be an application of the skills she showed when searching for the lost ring the other day?

To unconditionally throw the enemy's attack into subspace... In a way, it's invincible, isn't it?

"Lightning Strike! Tempest Strike!"

Not intending to miss this opportunity, Sora chanted two spells simultaneously. Thunder and storm raged at the same time, enveloping the dragon's massive body.

"And now, Freeze Strike! That's right!"

Without hesitation, Luna also cast her spell. It was a combination unique to the twin sisters.

It seemed to be reinforced with magic power as a massive ice prison enveloped the dragon. The dragon struggled and broke the prison, but more ice kept welling up.

Unable to escape, it was trapped within the ice prison.

"Rain."
"Yes!"

Kanade looked at me, and I understood what she was asking for. I immediately put it into action.

"Boost!"

Using magic, I enhanced Kanade's physical abilities.

"Nyaa!"

Kanade jumped high into the air. Twirling around, she descended...

"With this... it's over!"

With the force of the descent and the spinning speed, she struck the dragon's forehead.

...

The dragon couldn't even let out a scream, swayed unsteadily...

And then collapsed.

Blood flowed from its forehead, but it was still alive.
It seemed to be unconscious, twitching its limbs.

"We won! Victory!"

Kanade smiled and struck a pose of victory.

TL Note- Finally the 200th Chapter......Will be reaching home tomorrow, Google ads have been stopped so the site will have no income from ads 😔, we will try to pass the test from Google for irregular traffic (our traffics comes from you) and pass this difficult time and hence require your support, Thank you for reading with us till now and we hope to continue to better ourselves in the future. 


Comments

Popular Posts