The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 191: Twin fight

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)



"Good morn...ing?"

"..."

"..."

In the morning, when I woke up, I saw Sora and Luna in the living room.

I called out to them, but there was no response.

The two of them were glaring at each other.

"Sora? Luna?"

"Ah... Rain."

"Good morning."

When I called out again, they seemed to notice me and returned the greeting.

However, they immediately resumed their staring match.

Could it be... they're having a fight?

"I won't forgive Sora. Luna ate the pudding that Sora had kept carefully."

"I'm telling you, I didn't do such a thing! Besides, if you're going to bring that up, Sora also ate my honey sandwich!"

"Sora wouldn't do something like eating someone else's things. And don't change the subject, please."

"I'm not changing the subject! Sora is the one at fault!"

"Grumble...!"

"Grrrr...!"

...Well, I've grasped the general situation for now.

These two are quite easy to understand.

"Alright, that's enough."

I intervene between them.

"I've been listening nearby, and I understand the situation. Don't you think it's ridiculous to fight over food?"

"What do you mean by 'ridiculous'!?"

"O-Okay..."

They corner me, and I unintentionally flinch.

Even though they're fighting, they're perfectly in sync at times like this... Truly like twins.

"Well, um..."

I can't just leave it like this, can I?

If that's the case...

"Sora, Luna. Would you accompany me for a walk?"

In an attempt to reconcile them somehow, I invited the two of them for a walk.

I thought that if they spent time together, they might eventually return to being the close sisters they used to be.

"That's fine... but are you going with Luna?"

"Mmm, is Sora coming along too?"

"I want both of you to come. Is that a problem?"

"Well... if Rain says so."

"I guess there's no choice. I'll endure it and go along."

Since I got their consent, I walked outside with the two of them.

We walked around the neighborhood... but just that would be a little lonely, so let's extend our walk towards the town.

We descended the hill and entered the residential area.

Passing through the residential area, we arrived at a plaza.

"Hmm... the morning air feels nice."

Sora wore a pleasant expression and stretched her body.

"It's true. The air feels... No, that's not right! The air this morning feels stagnant! That's why Sora is strange!"

"Hmph. Isn't Luna the one who's strange? It's such a pleasant morning."

"Hmph, Sora is the one who's strange. I'm sure her perception is twisted just like her personality."

"What did you say!?"

"Are you picking a fight, huh!?"

"Alright, alright, stop."

As soon as I took my eyes off them for a moment, they started fighting again.

It's troublesome.

I thought that by intervening, I could somehow reconcile the two of them, but...

――――――――――

"Rain, let's go in that direction next. I'm sure we'll see a beautiful view."

"Forget about that, Rain. I want to have a snack. I smell something delicious coming from over there."

"Honestly, Luna, is food the only thing you ever think about? How shameless."

"I don't want to hear that from Sora, who eats her meals so eagerly every day."

"What did you say!?"

"Are you picking a fight, huh!?"

――――――――――

"It feels nice to take a walk like this... Well, it's just a shame that there's an unnecessary addition."

"Hmph. Are you referring to me?"

"No, I didn't say anything like that. But if you think so, then maybe it's true?"

"Grrr... The unnecessary addition is on Sora's side. Rain, I believe you prefer being alone with me."

"That's not true! Rain would want to be alone with Sora."

"It's not true! Sora is the intruder!"

"No, it's Luna!"

"What did you say!?"

"Are you picking a fight, huh!?"

――――――――――

"It's a bit chilly since it's morning... Rain, may I snuggle up to you a bit? Sora wants to feel your warmth."

"Ah, that's not fair! I want to snuggle up to Rain too!"

"Hehe, it's first come, first served. Luna, just freeze and shiver over there all by yourself."

"I won't allow that! It's not fair that Sora gets all the privileges! Rain, come over here!"

"No, Rain, please come to Sora's side!"

"Nuuhh, it's this way!"

"No, it's Sora's side!"

"Ouch! Can't you stop pulling me from both sides!?"

――――――――――

...They continued to argue like this, regardless of the time or place.

"Hmph."

"Hmph, I say!"

I tried to reconcile them by taking them for a walk, but it seems to have worsened the situation instead. What should I do?

"What did you say!?"

"Are you picking a fight, huh!?"

While I was thinking about it, they started fighting again. Sparks flew as Sora and Luna glared at each other.

Watching the two of them like that... I'm starting to get angry. Here I am, desperately trying to make peace between them, and yet these two just keep fighting... It's frustrating. Maybe it's not just about pampering them all the time; sometimes, it's necessary to give them a stern talking to.

"That's enough! Stop it!"

"Wha-!?"

When I raised my voice, Sora and Luna trembled and stopped in their tracks.

"So... How do you both feel right now?"

"Huh? How we feel...?"

Just answer me. How do you feel right now? Are you having fun endlessly fighting with each other? Do you want to fight even more?"

"Well... Th-that is..."

They lowered their gaze as if I hit a sore spot.

"You both understand that continuing like this won't lead to anything good, right?"

"But Luna..."

"But Sora..."

"You can keep being stubborn like that if you want. But the longer it drags on, the harder it becomes to reconcile. During that time, you'll be stuck fighting without end. You two are always together, but you'll end up being separated. Is that what you want? Well, if you truly hate each other to the point where you can't stand looking at each other, then maybe it's a different story."

"That's not true!"

Luna immediately countered with a retort, deliberately distancing herself, she said:

"I may be angry... but still, there's no way I could hate Sora to the point of not even wanting to see her face."

"...Luna..."

"Despite everything, I don't dislike Sora, you know? I can't hate her... um... I actually like her."

"...Sora also could never come to hate Luna. We're twin sisters, and I feel like we're halves of a whole... but it's more than that, you know... I always want to be together. I like Luna."

"In that case, let's make up."

Finally, their true feelings were brought to light. Now that we had reached this point, I was no longer necessary.

"...Luna..."

"...Sora..."h

The two gazed at each other and simultaneously bowed their heads.

"Sorry!!"

...And thus, the quarrel between the twin sisters came to an end.

――――――――――

"By the way... Who was the culprit that ended up eating Sora and Luna's precious snacks?"


 "Well, it's a mystery... Neither I nor Sora know anything about it."


 Leaving behind one unanswered mystery, they returned home...


 "Meow♪ The pudding and honey sandwich I had earlier were delicious... I wonder if there's any left?"

 

"You're the oneeee!!!"


 "Nya, nyaan!?" 


As if seeking revenge for their snacks, Sora and Luna unleashed a barrage of attack magic... Kanade ended up receiving a painful punishment.




TL Note- Well that was one hell slice of life Chapter......I have my major exams soon.......




Comments

Popular Posts