The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 189 Catnip

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


In the incident involving Iris, I've been having hectic days...

So, I decided to take about a week off.

Since I was able to receive a lot of rewards from the previous incident, it shouldn't be a problem to take a break like that.

If I keep moving my body all the time, I'll get tired, after all.

Rest is important.

That's why I made sure to take a proper break.

...I told everyone that, but...

"Huh!"

Morning.

I went outside and was training alone.

It was training for improving my basic physical fitness and close combat.

Even though I told everyone to rest...

I just can't help but move my body.

At that time.

If only I had more strength...

It's pointless to think like that, but I still do.

"Ahhh!!!"

Suddenly, a loud voice echoed.

When I turned around, Kanade was glaring at me.

"Rain, what are you doing?"

"Well, this is..."

"Rain told us to take a good rest, right? Then what are you doing?"

Scary.

Kanade is smiling, but there's a strange intensity about her.

"Well..."

"Do you have anything to say?"

"...I'm sorry."

"Alright."

I'm a Beast Tamer, yet I'm following the orders of the one I tamed...

"Why were you training? You know you're supposed to rest, right? Rain was the one who suggested it."

"Yeah, I know... But if I don't move my body, I can't calm down. I end up thinking about things like having more strength... Even when I'm alone, I can't help but think about unnecessary things."

"Nya..."

Kanade's expression becomes indescribable.

But it quickly turns into a smile.

"In that case, you should stay with me♪"

"Huh?"

"Rain, let's go for a walk!"

"Hey, wait. Kanade!?"

Being pulled by Kanade, we ended up going for a walk.

――――――――――


In the early morning, the town was quiet.

There were hardly any people around.

Walking through the town with Kanade, it felt somewhat refreshing.

We walked through the streets, the square, and up the hill...

After strolling around, we arrived at a park.

"Nyafu♪"

Kanade ran through the park's square, showing a happy expression.

Perhaps her wild instincts were being stimulated.

Watching Kanade like that, I feel my troubled heart lighten up.

It's like being healed by her smile...

Because she's with me, I don't feel alone.

I'm truly grateful for that.

"Hmm, beautiful flowers♪"

Kanade moved to an area where flowers and various plants were growing.

Not only flowers, but also vines and other plants were lined up.

It doesn't seem to be managed by anyone; it's a space left to nature.

Although it's a bit messy... still, it has its own charm and beauty.

"Rain, Rain. Come over here. Let's relax together."

"Yeah, let's do that."

Following Kanade's call, I went over to her side.

We decided to enjoy the soothing nature together.

"Nya?"

Suddenly, Kanade stopped in her tracks.

In front of her gaze were brownish fruits hanging from a tree.

What are these?

I feel like I've seen them somewhere before...

...

Suddenly, I noticed that something was off with Kanade.

Her gaze was unfocused, her eyes were cloudy.

Not only that, her cheeks turned red, and her ears were restlessly twitching up and down.

"Kanade?"

"...Nyafu, Rain♪ Rain♪"

"Whoa!?"

Suddenly, Kanade hugged me tightly.

Caught off guard, I ended up falling to the ground.

"Hehe, Rain♪"

Kanade climbed on top of me, casting a bewitching gaze.

W-What's going on?

Something is definitely off with her...

"Mmm♪ Rain, you smell nice... Hafuu♪ Purr..."

"Hey, hey. Kanade? What's wrong? This is really strange."

"I'm not strange at all, I'm just the same as always... Nyan♪"

No, no, no, it's clearly strange, isn't it?

What on earth happened to Kanade?

I remember... She was admiring those plants, and suddenly she ended up like this...

But it's not like she's been poisoned or anything like that.

It's more like she's drunk...

"Wait, that is!?"

The brownish fruit Kanade was looking at just now.

It was... Silvervine.

It's known to give cats a euphoric feeling or something like that...

Does that mean Kanade is now intoxicated because of the silvervine?

"Nyafu, Rain♪ Rain♪"

She rubs her cheek against me, and then tightly embraces me.

Kanade's tail happily sways back and forth.

"Hey... Kanade, calm down! Stop, stop!"

"No... I want to stay like this forever."

Kanade snuggles closer and closer.

It's as if she's saying that she won't let go.

"Hey, Rain..."

"W-What?"

There's something seductive about Kanade.

I feel a sensuality that I don't usually sense, and it makes me strangely excited.

"I... I've been thinking about you all the time, Rain."

"Huh?"

"Morning and night, it's always about Rain... Nyafufu♪"

"What does that mean..."

"Rain."

Softly, Kanade approaches my face.

W-Whoa, she's so close!?

Our foreheads are almost touching...

Not only that, but it feels like she's about to touch places she shouldn't.

And yet, Kanade doesn't try to move away.

With her moist eyes gazing at me, she sends a gaze that seems to be pleading.

Caught up in that atmosphere, I find myself unable to move as if paralyzed.

"...Rain..."

"K-Kanade...?"

"Funyaa."

When I came to my senses...

Kanade was spinning her eyes around and around.

Then, she fell back and landed with a thud.

It seems like she reached her limit.

"...I feel relieved, or rather, it's a bit of a waste... Well, whatever. Phew... I-I'm tired..."

As if she knows nothing about what just happened, Kanade lies on the ground and falls asleep with a smile.

Carrying Kanade like that, I slowly make my way back home.


TL Note- My last exam was tomorrow.......they started the practical the day after tomorrow....my life.


Comments

Popular Posts