The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 161-My Way


(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"...... Phew."(Rain)



 The night breeze is cool.

 I was sweating without realizing it.

 After all, it's nerve-wracking to talk to someone one-on-one after something like that.



 But, there was a harvest.

 Until now, I had not known about Iris, and I had not been sure of my feelings.

 Somewhere along the way, I had felt lost.



 But I am no longer lost.

 I will go forward, believing in the path I am on.



"However, I wonder if everyone will agree with me. ......"(Rain)

"Who do you mean by "everyone?"(???)

"That, of course, is ......"(Rain)



 I was in a cold sweat.

 Being caught like this makes me nervous in a different way.



"That voice ...... Tania?"(Rain)

"Nyah,......, I'm here too."(Kanade)

"Sora is there too."(Sora)

"I'm here too!"(Luna)

"I ...... am here, too?"(Tina)

"Me-Me too"(Nina)



 Everyone was there.

 It was nighttime, so Tina was floating around the area.



"Why are you here ......?"(Rain)

"Do you think you can sneak out against us to meet a strange presence?"(Tania)

"Um I can't ...... do it."(Rain)



 



 It would be strange not to notice.



 By "a strange presence,"she meant Iris.



"Was it that obvious?"(Rain)

"One had to be paying attention to notice it."(Tania

"But once I was aware of it, it was easy to notice."(Kanade)



 Kanade says, looking somewhat angry.



 I don't know why she is angry: ......

 Well, I don't have to think about it.

 They can't believe I was meeting with Iris without permission. ......it seems to have worried her.



'Rain, Rain. Are you okay? Did she do something to you? Is your arm still attached?"(Kanade)

"Don't worry about me, I've got my arm on and I'm not hurt anywhere. ......"(Rain)

"Nyahu, thank goodness. ......"(Kanade)

"So ...... what in the world were you doing with that heavenly tribe?"(Tania)



Tania looked at me with a questioning look.

 At that timing, everyone else will also turn their eyes.


 This... it doesn't look like it's going to be overlooked.




"Actually,......."(Rain)



 Reluctantly, I told everything honestly as it was.






----------







"Is that so."(Kanade)



 Listening to my story... Kanade, who learned about Iris' past, made an indescribable face.

 So does everyone else.

 You can see the sympathy for Iris in there eyes.


"Even so I don't think Iris is right."(Tania)



 After a few moments, Tania said firmly, as if to cut off any hesitation.

 Nina looked sad.



"Tania, don't you feel ...... sorry for her?"(Nina)

"I think ...... I do feel sorry for her, I know it's someone else's problem,......, but part of me is angry, like I'm angry with myself for not helping her."(Tania)

"Well, then,......."(Nina)

"But what Iris is doing is wrong. There is absolutely no way such a  thing as right. If you kill people then, it doesn't matter what's  the reason it can never be right."(Tania)

Tania makes statement.

 That's what I thought  too......



"I don't care, ...... but I guess that kind of logic doesn't stop her anymore."(Tania)

'It won't stop her......?"(Nina)



 

Nina said frustratingly.

 While stroking Nina's head, I talk about Iris's thoughts in my own way.

 



"Iris hatred has nothing to do with the past or the present. She hates people as a whole, and she hates them as the people who took her friends and ...... family from her."(Rain)

 "Those who did terrible things to Iris ...... are they're no longer ...... with us?"(Nina)

"And yet, it just won't stop. It just.......won't stop."(Rain)

"But .....Why?"(Nin

"Words can't explain it, ...... because the human heart can't always be explained by logic."(Rain)

"Hmm Maybe  that's true,......."(Nina)



 Nina seemed to be convinced, and she kept a sad face, but she didn't ask any more questions.



"Nyah,......, what should we do from now on?"(Kanade)

"What after that story you can't fight anymore?"(Kanade)



 Kanade makes a difficult face at Tania's question.



"I think it's going to be a little hard to fight,....... I won't  be able to  fight it out like it has in the past."(Kanade)

"I understand how you feel,......, but you should be prepared."(Tania)

"Why?"(Kanade)

“Because the subjugation team is coming, remember?"(Tania)

"... we would be drawn in the  fight."(Kanade)




 Seemingly thinking about that time, Kanade puts on a complicated expression and ......

 Next, she looks at me.



'Nyah,...... so what will Rain do? Are we going to fight Iris? Maybe we'll be sent out to support them?"(Kanade)

"Oh, I'm curious about that, too! What is Rain going to do?"(Sora)

"Could it be that ......  Rain earned about Iris's past and can no longer fight ......?"(Luna)



 Luna and Sora also asked.

 Tania and Tina must be thinking the same thing, though they don't open their mouths.



"We can fight,...... but we won't."(Rain)

"Nyan?"(Kanade)



 Kanade tilted her head.



"What's with that Zen-like answer? Are you just gibbering nonsense now."(Luna)

"Shut up, Luna."(Sora)

"Mgghhhhhhhh!"(Luna)



 Sora covered Luna's mouth.



 I don't know what to say at a time like this, but ......

 The two of them are as usual.

 But there is something comforting about their attitude.



"Rain, what do you mean?"(Tania)

"I'm not Luna, but I don't understand what Rain-sama is trying to say."(Tina)



 Tania and Tina both looked at me strangely.



 Both Tania and Tina made a strange face.


 Now I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking about, or rather, what I'm determined to do. ......

 Will everyone agree with me? Will they be convinced?

 I'm a little bit worried.



 But ...... I have nothing to hide.

 I'll give them a proper explanation and ......

 And if possible, I want them to agree with me. I want them to be convinced.



 Because we are friends.



"I'm going to stop Iris. But I'm not going to fight her or subjugate her or anything like that. I'm going to find a way to seal ...... it like I planned to in the first place, and then I'm going to let Iris sleep again."(Rain)

"Nyarugi ...... so you're going to fight, but not fight."(Kanade)

"But why are you so adamant about it?"(Tania)

"Because if I don't fight, ...... Iris will probably die."(Rain

"How did you come to that conclusion?"(Tania)



 In response to Tania's question, ......

 I answered quietly, thinking back to my conversation with Iris and holding the emotions of that moment in my heart once again.

"Iris didn't seem to have the will to live. She seemed to be looking for a place to die. Iris is probably going to take her revenge and spew her hatred to ...... any extent, and then she is going to die. I think she wants to join her friends."(Rain)

"...... nyaa......."(Kanade)



 Perhaps imagining that scene, Kanade's ears sank flat.



“But I don’t want Iris to die.... I'm going to stop the vengeance on Iris. I will stop the revenge in order to keep Iris alive. That's the conclusion I've come to."(Rain)


"......"(Everyone)



 Everyone listened to me in silence.

 They were waiting for my next words.



"I will not cooperate with the strike team, even if they come. I will continue to look for a way to seal it as I have always done. I'm going to find a way to seal it and stop Iris. But this is selfish of me. But if I can ......, I'd like to share it with everyone and I want to ask if you will—......."(Rain)

"Okay."(Kanade)



 Kanade interrupted my words and smiled gently.



"I haven't ...... said the last of it yet,......."(Rain)

"You're talking about you wanting us to help you, right? Yeah I'd have no problem with that. I'll do my best for Rain."(Kanade)



 Kanade turned his fist around and showed a guts pose.



"I don't have any objections either. Well, I really have a lot to say, but if the ...... master says so, then I have no choice. I'll just shut up and obey him."(Tania)

"Sora has no problem with it either. Sora is not so heartless that she would abandon her after hearing what Rain just said."(Sora)

"Luna agrees with Rain! I have a generous heart."(Luna)

"I want to ...... do something about it, too. I'll do my best ......!"(Nina)

"I'm with Rain-sama, too. It would be too bad if we had to take her down after what happened to her."(Tina)

"Thank you, ......, everyone."(Rain)

TL Note- Tomorrow is Holi, something at the level of Christmas, so Chapter Tomorrow might get delayed.



Comments

Popular Posts