I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.

Volume 5-: Lesser Elf Village



Chapter 8-: Before dinner, I wanted to spend my time calmly!



(TL By GUST)




After listening to the history of the Lesser Elves, we discussed what to do with that hole.



 I would like to see the secret cove that lies ahead.



 But it's already dark today.



 It might not matter because the light doesn't reach the cave inside the hole anyway, but as expected, I had a hard time doing various things for the Holy Beast-sama and doing health checkups for the villagers today.

Terrine, in particular, is probably quite tired, although you can't tell by looking at it.





 Besides, I'm planning to get permission from the villagers and the holy beasts tomorrow to start, but I'm planning to maintain the road from the aerial corridor I made to the front of the spring to this village.



 The road from the exit of the aerial corridor to the spring and the bridge across the spring.



 And if a carriage can pass from there to the village, the base…… no, the road from the capital to this village will be created.



 That way, it will be possible to exchange various things between the capital and this village.


I don't know how the negotiations with the Lesser Elves, including the village chief, will turn out.

 

If a person suddenly comes from outside and says, "This land is the territory of the kingdom, and I have been appointed as the lord of this island. From now on, you are the people of the territory!"


 So, from now on, I have to carefully talk with them and persuade them to become citizens of the territory.


 If it's going to be complicated, I have to respect those who lived here before me and do something about it.



“Then, let me talk to everyone in this village again tomorrow.”


"I understand. By the way, I couldn't prepare anything today because of your sudden visit, so I'd like to have a party tomorrow."


"Is it a banquet?"


"Yes. See you tomorrow."

After saying that, the village chief stands up, bows once, and leaves the house.



"Lest-sama, then I will prepare dinner."


"I'll help you."


"HM. Well then, shall I talk with Rest and wait?"


"No, I'll help you too! Rather let me help you!!"



 When I stood up to escape from the Holy Beast-sama who approached me, I followed Terrine and the others.



"Then me too"



 The Holy Beast-sama chased after her――



"You can't cook with this, can you? Kieda and I are enough, so Rest-sama and Holy Beast-sama, please wait in the room."


We had no choice but to go back to the room after hearing the words of the heartless Terrine.



"The daughters of the Lesser Elves are beautiful because they have the blood of Elves."


"Soudesuka"


“Of course, unlike pure elves, I don’t discriminate against race. Daughters of various races have various charms. do you want to hear "




"Yeah, Betuni."



"Don't hold back. First of all, the daughters of the Dwarf tribe--"


 After that, all the way until dinner was ready, I ended up being told endlessly by Holy Beast-sama, "No matter what kind of race it is, how precious it is for the children to squeak and laugh''.
 There were.




TL Note-: Holy beast. That's what I'm talking about.









Comments

Popular Posts