The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 148- Battle Against The Most Dangerous, 5

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)




A storm is brewing a short distance away.

 I glanced over and saw the wind raging like a dragon, swallowing Arios and the others.



 Will they be all right?

 I don't like this guy, but if he collapses here and now, we'll be dealing with two Iris at the same time.

 At least, I hope he can keep it up until we can do something about this one. ......



"Fufu, which one of us are you looking at?"(Iris)

"HUH!"(Rain)



 I noticed that Iris was approaching in front of me.

I wasn't neglecting my vigilance towards Iris, even while looking towards Arios. ......



 What speed.

She had closed the distance in just a fraction of a second.

 Her physical ability may be comparable to that of the Cat Spirit Tribe.



"Unyaaaaaaah!!!!"(Kanade)



 Kanade jumped high into the sky.

She spun around and came crashing through the air.



 It landed like a meteorite.

 A strong kick hit Iris.



 However, Iris who was not able to avoid the kick was....



"Oh, my goodness. You're so energetic."(Iris)

"Mwah, nyaaaa......!"(Kanade)



 Iris caught Kanade's thrust with both hands.

 

 On the contrary, she was smiling with a smile to spare.



"I'm not finished yet!"(Kanade)



 Kanade spun around and dexterously landed on the ground.

 Without a pause, she rushed forward like a cannonball.

 She hit with her right fist and left fist in succession.

 She then spun on the spot, drawing on the currents of her fists.

 Aiming at Iris's neck, she connected with a sharp spinning kick.



 There was no way she could dodge this.



 As if to pinch her, I, too, slammed a kick into Iris from the other side. ......



"Hmph."(Iris)



 Again the attack is blocked.

 Iris, this time without using her hands, took our attack with her unprotected body.

 The only thing that can be felt is the feeling of being hit by thick rubber, but there is no response.



 It seems that Iris's body is wrapped in some kind of a ward, after all.

 I'm not sure what it depends on, but ......

 If we hit them with an attack that exceeds their durability, we should be able to offset them.



"Nina!"(Rain)

"Nn......!"(Nina)



 With a whiz, Nina appeared right next to me.

 She touched me and Kanade.

 She again takes me and Kanade with her and transfers us to a place away from Iris.



"We'll do it too!"(Tina)



 Tina ......, who is a kettle to be exact, ...... shouts.



'Mmmmmm...... seyaaaaah!"(Tina)

"Ara?"(Iris)



 Tina shouted, and Iris's movements visibly slowed down.

 This is a magic that applies the possession ability to stop the opponent's movement.

 This can only be handled by Tina, who is a ghost.



 Iris's warding seemed to prevent only attacks and was affected by Tina's magic.

 The chance is now.



"Tania!"(Rain)

"I've been waiting for you!"(Tania)

"Watch your direction!"(Rain)

"I know, I'm not going to screw up the village!"(Tania)



 Tania fire her dragon breath.

 For a moment, the world turns white.



 A huge torrent of light is released and swallows Iris.



"Gghh......!"(Iris)



 Tania, who had been thoroughly trained by Suzu-san, unleashed a special killing blow.

 



 And ......


With a high-pitched "kiin!" sound, something shatters.



"Phew I never thought that you would break through my wards with such force. The dragon tribe is still amazing, isn't it?"(Iris)

"I knew it was some kind of ward."(Rain)


"Does this mean that our attacks will be able to penetrate too?"(Kanade)

"Thanks to me."(Tania)

"Tania, you're the best."(Kanade)

Kanade praises Tania who is good at what she does.

 They're good friends.



"Are you still going to do it?"(Rain)



 Iris smiles wryly when I ask her.



 "Do you think you've beaten me just by breaking the ...... boundary. That's  Naive Rain-sama.Rather, the real killing match is about to begin."(Iris)

"...... killing each other, huh?"(Rain)

"What's wrong?"(Iris)

"Do we really have to do that?"(Rain)

"Huh?"(Iris)



 Iris raised her eyebrows as if she didn't understand what I was talking about.

 She looks at me strangely, as if I am speaking the language of an uncivilized land.



 The other party is an existence that is said to bring disaster.

 She was called a demon and sealed away.



 It might be a reckless act to persuade such Iris.

 Or perhaps it is a meaningless act.



 Iris has already killed many people.

 And she is planning to kill many more people in the future.



 She is definitely what one would call "evil".



 But ......

 For some reason, I don't see Iris as simply evil.

 Every time I think back to our encounter that night, that's what I think.



 So.



 If I could, I would want to resolve the issue through discussion.



'Is Iris's goal really to kill people? Is that all there is to it?"(Rain)

[......](Iris)

'The crimes already committed won't go away,......, but you won't repeat them any more, will you?"(Rain)

"......"(Iris)

"Maybe there was a difference in perception. So ...... can't we talk it out first? Can't we fight after that?"(Rain)

"......."(Iris)



 Iris pouted and ......

 Iris giggles next.



'Fufufu,...... I'm surprised.You are more good-natured than I thought, Rain-sama."(Iris)

"It's Rain you know!"(Kanade)



 For some reason, Kanade proudly puffed out her chest.

 Tania and Nina also look similar to Kanade.



 That means they agree with what I'm doing.

 It's like everyone is approving of me, which makes me happy, even though it's at a time like this.



'Good-natured Rain-sama,...... I've never met anyone like you before."(Iris)

"Is that so?I think there are guys like me everywhere. ......"(Rain)

"I've never met anyone like you. There are very few people like you,...... and the rest are trash or worse."(Iris)



 There was a clear hatred in Iris when she said that.



 A deep, deep hatred......

 I felt like chills of black dusk, as if swallowed by an unfathomable darkness.



 The hatred Iris just unleashed would be only a part of the whole.

 Just a small part.

 And yet, a chill runs unintentionally down my back.



"If you want me to let Rain-sama ...... and his friends go, I'm willing to negotiate with you. But If you want me to let the rest of everyone go too, then I cannot agree to that."(Iris)



 Iris smiles madly.



"HUMANS I will kill them.......I will be  sorry if I don't kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill ......."(Iris)



 The girl, Iris, had a deep hatred that went all the way down to her core.

 She harbored an overwhelming hatred of humans.


 What could have made her this way?

 What kind of experience could cause such crazy thoughts?



 I am slightly put off by Iris's unfathomable hatred for humans.



 But.

 I can't retreat here.

 If I retreat here, the villagers will be killed.

 Iris will surely kill everyone in the village, just as she has declared.



 I cannot allow that to happen.

 I cannot overlook it.

 No matter what the circumstances, I cannot leave them alone.

 For the sake of the villagers,...... and for the sake of Iris.



"Negotiations have broken down,......."(Rain)

"Fufufu......... that's too bad. So what do you want to do? Are you going to kill me?"(Iris)

"We will fight, ...... but we will not kill each other. Iris,......, I will stop you."(Rain)

"...... pfft Hahaha. You are a really interesting person. Okay, go ahead and try if you can."(Iris)

TL Note- My exams are over for now, chapters will come as scheduled 🙂. 


Comments

Popular Posts