The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 144-Fight against the most dangerous 1

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

(TL: Happy new year)

"Ara? You are ......."(Iris)



 Iris looked a little awkward as she recognized Arios.

 She looks like a child who has been caught misbehaving.



 Arios, on the other hand, looks unhappy.

 He tells Iris in an unabashedly strong tone, 



"We've met before, haven't we? Iris, I believe."(Arios)

"......."(Iris)

"Why are you here? I thought you were still in River End."(Arios)

"......"(Iris)

"Well, that's all right if you don't want to speak just turn around now. I'll let you off the hook. Otherwise, I'm gonna hurt you a little bit, just like I hurt you in Pagos, okay?"(Arios)

"...... huh?"(Iris)



 Iris returned an exasperated sigh at the words of Arios, who remained in a bullish posture.



 Arios seemed to find this attitude unexpected and scowled slightly.



 



"What's with that attitude? Do you think I won't touch you? If so, you are mistaken. I am willing to do whatever it takes to protect the villagers."(Arios)

"Then fight me."(Iris)

"...... what?"(Arios)



 

 Arios made a pouty, goofy face.

 Iris chuckles at him.

"However much of a favour  you have done after  freeing me,......, You are after all only a human being. You are a hero without any quality to back it up and do you expect me to obey such a man forever?"(Iris)

"Nah,......, you! That's not what I'm talking about!"(Arios)

"In return for freeing me, I'll cooperate with you ...... That was the deal, but I've had enough of that. I mean, I thought it was time to kill the survivors of Pagos, so ...... let's end our cooperative relationship here."(Iris)

"Nah, guh...... you ...... ungrateful bastard! How can you say such a thing? I'm the one who freed you! And you're going to betray me!"(Arios)

"Promises are made to be broken."(Iris)

"Ughhhh ......!"(Arios)



 Arios is furious and his face turns red, but ......

 I don't want to hear what he just said but what Iris said was more important.



'Hey, Arios. Is it true what Iris says?"(Rain)

"Well, that can't be ...... true. She's just spouting bullshit to discredit me."(Arios)

"Bullshit,......?"(Rain)



 I can only assume you're telling the truth. ......

 Now doesn't seem like the time to be asking and answering questions about it.



"Come on ......, it's time to get started."(Iris)



 Iris made a gesture as if to hug herself.

 Then, eight wings sprouted from his back.



"Don't tell me ...... that you're a celestial ......?"(Rain)

"Let's kill each other to our heart's content."(Iris)







----------







 The magic released by Iris turned the entrance to the village into scorched earth.

 Flames rolled in and grass and trees were blown away.



 The villagers, who had been watching from afar, screamed and ran away.

 As if to signal the start of the war, Iris rushed forward.



"Arios, cooperate with us!'(Rain)

"Why are you doing it......!"(Arios)



 While complaining, Arios turned his palm toward Iris.

 I'm going to focus my magic too.



"Fireball!"(Arios)

"Gigabolt!"(Rain)



 An oversized fireball and a purple lightning bolt face Iris, biting her like a living creature.

 Explosions.

 And then a storm of lightning blasts.



 My vision is blocked by dust.

 I can't see anything.

 But ...... Iris's disastrous presence was approaching us without disappearing.



"Rain!"(Kanade)

"!"(Rain)



 Kanade pushed me from the side.

 Immediately after that, Iris appeared from the dust and waved her hand like a sword.



 Shun!

A sharp crack appears in the earth on which we were standing a moment ago.

 Perhaps it was an invisible attack, weaving magic power like a blade.



"Arios!"(Mina)

"Tch what is the meaning of this?"(Aggus)



 I saw Aggus and Mina running toward me.

 Lin was behind them.



"Why are you fighting him? I thought she was a pawn in our game."(Lin)

"Did she betray us?"(Mina)

"Damn, I knew this was coming, ...... that's why I was against it."(Aggus)

"All right, you guys, help me out! We'll fight them off!"(Rain)



 It seems that Agus and the others knew about Iris.

 More subjects for questioning.



 However, ......

 We can't talk to them or question them if we don't get through this.

 I have to do something.



"I don't know why I'm ...... doing this.'(Aggus)

"I'm not going to ...... let this happen. Let's go, Lin, Mina."(Arios)

"Yes! Holy Arrow!"(Mina)



 Mina moves first and shoots an arrow of light.



"Red Crimson!"(Lin)



 Lin unleashes her magic.

 Their magic was different from what I had seen before, and its power had increased by an order of magnitude.

 The magic they were chanting was advanced, but in reality, it might be as powerful as super-class magic.

 It seems that they had been training since we parted.



"Fufu."(Iris)



 Even in the face of the two's magic, Iris did not crack a smile.

 She did not intercept.

 And she was not trying to avoid them either.

Her body is exposed unprotected against magic.



 


 I was wondering how she prevented the magic of me and Arios earlier, as it didn't seem to have any effect on her.



 

 I wondered ......

 I don't dare touch it and watch to see if it's the right moment.



 Lin and Mina's magic landed on Iris.

 The fire of the red lotus enveloped Iris.

 Light floods in to envelop it and purify everything.



 But ...... Iris was alive and well.



"What?"(Mina)

"Wait a minute, what is that!What kind of magic trick did you use?"(Lin)



 Mina and Lin are surprised.

 It was no wonder.

 The advanced magic was surely a direct hit, and yet ...... Iris didn't even get a scratch.



"...... did I look at it wrong?"(Rain)



 Everyone else doesn't seem to have noticed it,.......

 But I saw it at the moment.



 The magic that Mina and Lin released seemed to explode just before it touched Iris.

 It's as if there is a thin ward around Iris's body. ......



 If so, that would be tricky.

 It would take a hell of a lot of power to be able to put up wards while fighting.



"If magic doesn't work, how about this!"(Aggus)



 Using the two magic blasts as cover, Aggus approached Iris.

 He swung his huge great sword straight down from above.

"Ara? I wonder if you'll play with me this time?"(Iris)

"What?"(Aggus)



 Iris caught the great sword with one hand.

 Iris was unperturbed, even though she had just received a huge mass.



 The actuality of this is that it's not possible.

 Though bizzare  it's  not shocking  Kanade would be able to do the same trick. ......

 But her body would be still pushed by the mass and power of the great sword.



 Looking at Iris, not even that happened to her.

 She didn't even move slightly, as if she had  caught a bird's wing not a heavy sword.



'Come on, dance for me."(Iris)

'Gghh...... ohhhh!!!?"(Aggus)



 Iris put her hand on Aggus' abdomen with a thud.

 It looked like a gentle touch.



 With that simple touch, Aggus's huge body was blown away like paper.

 He flew more than ten meters, knocked down trees, and finally stopped.



 "What did you just do ......?"(Arios)

 "It looked like she just touched it. ......'



'I have something for you guys too."(Iris)

"This, this is ......"(Mina)

"Aah!"(Lin)



 The moment Iris snapped her fingers, Mina and Lin were blown away.

 I don't think it's magic because she didn't chant. ......



 "What in the world is going on?"(Rain)

 I was in a cold sweat when I saw Iris's inexplicable ability ...... and her overwhelming power with no bottom in sight.

TL Note-  First chapter of the year 2023 begins with Iris who is OP.



Comments

Popular Posts