The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 133-jet black

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

The journey was smooth.

 We encountered few demons along the way, and when we did, Axe and Cel killed them instantly.

 As expected of A ranks. They are dependable.



 It seemed that they were looking for demons, and although checkpoints were set up here and there, it didn't matter to us.

 We easily passed through the checkpoints and went to ......

 We made it to the village of Jisu in five days, instead of the one week we had planned to spend there.

 Time was of the essence in this project, so we were happy to be able to shorten our schedule.



 Once we arrived at the village, we immediately tried to start asking around. ......



"Hu, hu ...... hu, hi ...... hu, hi ...... hu, hi ......, why don't you rest a little? I'm ...... tired."(Luna)

"I don't have time or energy for that kind of ...... fuu, fuu...... talk."(Sora)



 Luna and Sora were battered to perfection.

 They both don't have a lot of stamina,.......

 



"Nyah, what are you going to do?"(Kanade)

'Ummm ...... I can't force you two to do this, so could you save us a place to stay? Because we need that too. And Tania, Nina. And Tina, you should also go too."(Rain)

"Me too?"(Tania)



 Tania's face turned delicate.



"We can't  leave Sora and Luna alone right now, can we?"(Rain)

"─ Well, I mean, after ...... what they've been through...."(Tania)

"Is it no good?"(Rain)

"...... does that mean you're relying on me?"(Tania)

"Of course. I'm counting on you."(Rain)

"Fufufu. Well, if that's the way it is, I don't blame you. Fret not. I will take good care of Sora, Luna, Nina and Tina."(Tania)



 

 In the back, I thought I heard Kanade saying, "Easy nya ......," but I decided not to pay attention to it.



'Can Nina and Tina go to the inn first too?"(Rain)

'Nn...... that's fine, but ...... are you fine?......, okay?"(Tina)

"I'm not tired at all. I don't care about fatigue."(Nina)

"You never know what's going to happen in the future. You should rest when you can. It's just a question and answer, so we don't need that many people."(Rain)



 Although I said something like that ......, ai was half serious and half thinking about something else.

 Nina is still a child, so I don't know if they will give her the right answers when she asks them.

 Besides, sometimes we might have to listen to a harsh story. ......

 If possible, I would keep Nina away from such things.



 Tina looks ...... like a kettle.

 Tina's speaking skills are promising in some ways, but there's no way she can help it if she's a kettle.

 She will probably just surprise them, so let's have her wait and see.

"If you say so, ...... Rain."(Tina)

"All right. We'll take our time."(Nina)

"Okay,  then Tania, ......."(Rain)

 "Yes, I'll take care of them. Leave it to me."(Tania)



 Tania took the others and went to look for a place to stay.



"Nyaah. Are you done?"(Kanade)

"Yeah, I'm sorry to keep you waiting."(Rain)



 I'm going to go and ask around with Kanade.



"Are you ready to go?"(Cel)

"Sorry, did we keep you waiting?"(Rain)



 While we were talking, Cel was waiting for us.



"You are alone? Where's Axe?"(Rain)

"If you're asking about Axe. I've sent him out to search the area for clues about the devil."(Cel)

"I know it was our purpose,......, but alone? If you had told us, we would have sent someone from our side."

'It's all right. The truth is, the knighthood has already done most of the research, so it is unlikely that he will find anything. To tell you the truth, I just sent him away because he would be just in the way."

"So, what do you mean, "in the way?" ......"(Rain)

"You two have some idea of what's going on in Axe's head, don't you?"(Cel)

"Nyah,......, that's harsh."(Kanade)



Kanade was sweating profusely at the relentless cell's words. 

 It's tough on Axe, too,.......



 However, I didn't feel that Cel didn't think anything of Axe, they had a bond ......

 Without hesitation, Axe went on a search, just as Cel said he would.

 Cel is Cel, and she is trying to do her part.

 For what it's worth, they seem to be building a relationship of trust.


 

"Are only you two Rain and Kanade coming this time?"(Cel)

"Yeah. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to have too many people, so I've asked the other members to find a place to stay."(Rain)

"That's a reasonable decision. Well then, we'll go and ask around, shall we?"(Cel)

'Roger that."(Rain)



 Cel walked in the lead. ......

 Kanade and I followed suit and started asking around.






----------







 A good amount of time had passed since we started listening in.



"Haah."(Cel)



 Cel didn't change his expression much, but she seemed to be feeling a certain amount of fatigue and was now contorting her face slightly.

 Kanade's tail was also slightly wagging.



 It was no wonder they were tired.



 The interviews were going well.

 We were able to meet with people from the village of Pagos, where they had evacuated, and we were able to hear various stories.

 We were able to get a good amount of information.



 Just......



 The stories were all so tragic that I raised my eyebrows when I heard them.

 There were such horrific incidents happening in the village of Pagos.



 If someone had to listen to such stories all the time, they would become mentally exhausted.

 It was no wonder that Cel and Kanade were exhausted.



'Let's take a break."(Rain)



 I couldn't bear to look at them, so I made such a suggestion.



"I agree ....... I'm a little tired.'(Kanade)

"Well,......, now that we've heard everything they have to say, let's wrap it up for now."(Cel)



 When we had received a consensus, we moved to the village square.

 



"I am next to Rain~."(Kanade)



 We sat on the bench in this order: me, Kanade, and Cel.

It just that I feel Kanade is sitting very close to me. ......or is it just my imagination?



'Phew."(Cel)



 Cel let out a small sigh and looked up at the sky.

 The profile shows a hint of melancholy.



"I've heard a lot of stories,......, but I can't seem to understand them.'(Cel)

"I agree. The information is mixed up.'(Rain)



 Agreeing with Cel's words, I sorted out the information we had obtained from the interviews.



 It all started about 20 days ago.

 The people in the village of Pagos were still going about their usual business that day.

Adults were hard at work in the fields and children were playing in the square ......

 There was a usual peaceful scene.



 However,...... it was suddenly lost.

 The Devil appeared.



 The devil burned houses, destroyed livestock,...... and killed people.

 In the face of such overwhelming power, the village vigilante group was of no use.

 We didn't get to hear the specifics of the story, but ......

 It seems that the devil  had a power beyond common sense.



 There happened to be a B-rank adventurer staying in the village that day. ......

 Even that adventurer was unable to inflict even a scratch on the demon.

 It was like an adult playing with a child.

 The adventurers were just played by the devil, and they were no match for it.



 The devil continued to lay waste to them.

 They enjoyed the slaughter.

 It reveled in destruction.



 And so ...... Pagos was destroyed.



 It was a blessing in disguise.

 Not all villagers were killed.



 With the power of the devil, it would have been easy to eradicate the villagers.

 But that was not the goal, apparently.

 It destroyed the village similar to children's playing ......

 And then it left on a whim.



 ......That's how this whole thing happened.



"It's going to be a tricky one in many ways, isn't it?"(Cel)

"I guess so."(Rain)



 I agreed with Cel's musings.



 Dev has tremendous power and is extremely brutal in it's nature.

 If I could, I wouldn't want to deal with it.



 …… Well, it can’t be that way.



"We got a lot of information, but ...... the biggest thing is that we got an idea of what it looks like."(Cel)

"......Yes, that's right."(Rain)



 According to what the villagers in Pagos have told us......



 The demon is said to be a girl with wings.

 She has shining silver hair and deep red eyes.

 A jet-black dress that symbolizes death.



 When I heard this information, I thought of a certain girl.



"...... Iris ......"(Rain)


TL Note- Let's see what next chapter holds for us.




Comments

Popular Posts