The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 139- Conspiracy 

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


Everyone is speechless.



 Did Arios kill this man?

 Why in the world?



 Suddenly, my mind was so confused that I could not formulate the words properly.

 Everyone else was the same,...... especially Axe, who was very upset.



'...... can you give me some details?'(Rain)



 I asked Sora and Luna, trying to remain calm.

 Anyway, I need information now.



'Even if you say details, ...... it's difficult."(Luna)

"Because of the passage of time, only a fragment of his soul remains. It is not as if I have been able to look into all the memories."(Sora)

"I don't care. Tell me everything you see."(Rain)

"Yes, I understand."(Luna)



 Sora and Luna began to describe what they had seen.



 The man was an adventurer, hired by Arios to work with him.

 That he and Arios had climbed this mountain together.

 Then it was Arios who destroyed the shrine .......

 Then afterwards, something went wrong and he was cut down by ...... Arios.



These are the memories of this man that Sora and the others saw.

"It is not false, it is the truth."(Sora)

"......"(Rain)



 I can't find the words.



 I don't want to do anything that would make me doubt my friends. ......

 Still, I wonder if it is true? I just wonder.



 No matter how much I want to know, I can't believe that Arios would slay a man. ......

 it's  unbelievable to think A hero would do such a thing.

 



 Or did the ...... adventurer cause some terrible problem?

 Was there a reason why he should be cut down?



 Does the shrine have anything to do with that reason?

 According to Sora and Luna, the shrine was destroyed by Arios.

 I don't know why he did that, but ......

 Maybe the adventurer blamed him for it and got into trouble?

 So, Arios got mad and took the sword ......, no.



 This is just one of the worst case scenario, not even a deduction.

 It seems that I am confused by the unexpected facts presented to me.

 Let's cool down.



"How is that f**king possible?"(Axe)



 After a while, Axe regained his composure and shouted loudly.



 He don't want to admit that the hero he respected  was a murderer.

 He shouted at the top of his voice as if he was about to grab Sora and Luna.



"There must be some mistake! There's no way that's true!"(Axe)

"Luna and the I saw this man's memories, you know? It's a fragment, so we don't have the full story,......, but it's true that this man was cut down by the hero."(Sora)

"Axe respected the hero, didn't he? To be honest you're a strange one. Well, that's fine. ...... It may be hard to accept, but it's a fact. We don't lie about things like this."(Luna)

"So that's what's wrong with you! You don't  like the hero and the magic must be influenced by it"(Axe)

"Luna and I are experts in magic. We can use magic calmly, and there is no way we could have made a mistake under the circumstances."(Sora)

"Not by any chance."(Luna)

"Well, Uh ......."(Axe)



 The two denied Axe's words once and for all.

 The attitude made Axe flinch.



"That's such a stupid thing......"(Cel)

 He was not able to accept what Sora and Luna had to say.

 Axe looked confused and mumbled something.



 Cel gently tapped her partner on the shoulder.



"Axe."(Cel)

"Cel......"(Axe)

"Calm down."(Cel)

"Ggghhhh!"(Axe)

"!!!?"(Rain)



 Cel hit Axe with an expressionless, nonchalant tone.



''Nya, nya nya?"(Kanade)

"Why did you hit him so hard. ......?"(Sora)

"Wh-Why did you hit him, ......?"(Luna)

"Because he seemed to have lost his cool. I was trying to bring him back to his senses."(Cel)



 
To Luna's fearful question, Cel replied in her usual tone, without hesitation.





"But you don't have to hit him, do you ......?"(Sora)

"This is about right for this idiot."(Cel)

"Oh, I see. ......"(Sora)


Sora, having been told once and for all, seemed unable to press the issue any further.

 I was watching the situation and couldn't intervene either.



"What are you doing?"(Axe)



 Axe, his cheeks red, protested to Cel with teary eyes.



"I hit you."(Cel)

"I didn't ask you to tell the truth!"(Axe)

"You  were not going to calm down unless I did  this. How's that? Have you managed to calm down a little?"(Cel)

"Oh, ......"(Axe)

"I apologize for the rough treatment. But I can't help it."(Cel)

"I know it also hurts you to hit your beloved, right?"(Axe)

"I don't love you."(Cel)



 Cel said with a straight face, Axe looked hurt.



 Then ......

 sigh loudly.



 "I don't ...... agree with you a bit, but ...... well, I've calmed down. Thank you."(Axe)

"You owe me one."(Cel)

"Yes, yes."(Axe)



 For what it's worth, these two seem to have a strong bond.

 I can feel this just by looking at them.



"......I'm sorry I was so distraught."(Axe)

"No, I don't mind,"(Sora)

'Mm. Axe must have been longing for the hero right? Then it can't be helped."(Luna)


 

Forgiving others it's not a easy thing to do.

 I felt as if I had once again come to know the deep hearts of Sola and Luna.



'I'm ...... sorry to repeat myself, but I just wanted to make sure again ...... that what the two of you said is true, right?"(Axe)

"Yes, we're sure."(Sora)

"I see. ......'(Axe)

'Well, ...... we don't know the whole story, so maybe that hero had some kind of situation. like this person was actually a bandit or some such circumstance."(Sora)

"I don't think there is any possibility of that. I've only met the hero for a short time, but he was a guy I didn't like."(Luna)

"Luna!"(Sora)

"I was just telling the truth."(Luna)



 Sora tries to follow up, but Luna squashes her attempt: ......

 It was a bit contrived.



 Thanks to this, ...... it may be strange, but the atmosphere of the place relaxed a little.

 Axe seemed to have loosened up just enough and was scratching his head.



"But ...... what does this mean? Even without emotion, it doesn't make sense that a hero would slay an adventurer."(Axe)

"I wonder if it has something to do with the shrine?"(Cel)

"I suppose so."(Rain)



 I agreed with Cel.



"Let's take a look at the information."(Rain)



 I checked the information I had obtained from my investigation of the surrounding area against the testimonies of Sora and Luna, and put what I was sure of in order.



"The memories of what Sora and Luna had seen included Arios destroying the shrine."(Tania)

"And the shrine had marks on it where it had been broken by some kind of sword."(Kanade)

"That means that the hero must have been the one who broke the shrine."(Rain)





 I nodded to both of them and continued.



"The question is, why did he do it?"(Rain)

'Would it be something like ...... that he wanted to release the demon sealed in the shrine?"(Sora)

"Since he was so strong, isn't it possible that he just wanted to release the demons sealed in the shrine in a fit of rage that also matches with his personality?"(Luna)

"No,......, I don't think so."(Rain)



 



 I know this because I traveled with Arios and his friends for a time,.......

 Arios is the type of person who desires fame and is extremely averse to having his name marred.

 He would never try to release a demon or destroy a sacred shrine in a fit of melancholy.



'So you're saying ...... that destroying the shrine was his goal? Or did he want something that might have been inside the shrine?"(Cel)

"Or was he trying to gain demonic power?"(Axe)

"Well, ...... I think we're getting a little closer to the truth."(Cel)



 Axe and Cel's reasoning seemed to be quite convincing.

Yet, there is no evidence. There is no garuntee.



 We're not getting anywhere by discussing this and that here. ......



"...... Okay, I've made up my mind."(Rain)

Nyan? What are you going to do?"(Kanade)

"We'll take the quickest and surest way."(Rain)

"You mean we're going to fuck up ...... a hero?"(Tania)

"No, We're not."(Rain)



 Why are all of Tania's ideas so dangerous,......?

 Are all dragons like this?



"I don't think so we need to for so far. It's still too early to say. ......"(Rain)

"Nya So, what do you mean ......?"(Kanade)

"Basically, we discuss things ...... sometimes forcefully, sometimes amicably. I'm going to question Arios directly ...... like that."(Rain)

TL Note- Sorry for late update, my WiFi was down.


 

Comments

Popular Posts