The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 132-Axe and Cel

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

The next day.

 After finishing preparations, we departed from River End.

 Our destination was the village of Jisu.

 It would be a week's journey, so it would be a long trip.



 We had prepared well, so we were not worried about resupply.

 However, it was quite a lot of food and water to carry for a week.

 So I decided to tame a bear to help us carry the goods.

(TL: I forgot he was a beast tamer lol.)


"Awesome. Isn't the Beast Tamer handy?"(Axe)



 Axe said, somewhat happily, looking at the bear carrying the luggage.

 Cel, walking next to him, gives Axe a cold stare.



"Don't be like a little kid, You're embarrassing me."(Cel)

"But isn't it amazing? Look, this bear is carrying our load properly, and ...... I didn't know that beast tamers could do this. I've only heard of it as an outlier job, so it's a bit of a surprise."(Axe)

'Fufufu. Yes, Rain is awesome."(Kanade)



 For some reason, Kanade joined the conversation.



"After all, Rain is our master! He's special!"(Kanade)

'Why are you so proud of him, Kanade ......?"(Axe)

"Haha, she loves(as in like) me."(Rain)

"Nyah! Oh, love(real one) is ...... that, uh ...... ah."(Kanade)



 Kanade turns red and slurred.

 It's just a lighthearted remark, but why does she react so much?

 



"Hahaha."



 Seeing the flustered Kanade, Axe makes a face as if he is playing a trick on her.



'Oh yeah, that's how it is, isn't it? Okay, Kanade-chan. If that's how it's going to be, I'll cooperate with you.'(Axe)

'Huh! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!"(Kanade)

"Don't say that. I'm on your side. I'm sad that I and Kanade can't be friends,......, but  don't  worry I'm going to help you with that."(Axe)

"No, I'm fine with the status quo for now. ......"(Kanade)

"Sweet! You never know when someone is going to take him away from you. Don't  worry I'll take care of it! Hey, Rain. What do you think of Kanade-chan?"(Axe)


 Cell hit Axe with her bow.



"What are you doing ......?"(Axe)

"How can you possibly solve such a delicate problem? You'll only stir things up and make things more confusing than they already are, so stay out of it."(Cel)

"You're jealous because I care about Kanade-chan, aren't you? But don't worry. I'm a Cel only guy, I am  just playing with fire a little bit."(Axe)

"I don't get it, and what's the point in declaring an affair of cheating so brazenly in the first place?"(Cel)

"Nyah ...... Rain, Rain."(Kanade)



 Kandae whispered to me


"Are the two of them are really A-rated adventurers? Aren't they really comedians?"(Kanade)

"I know exactly how you feel."(Rain)



 If you only look at their daily appearance, they don't look like A-level adventurers.

 Perhaps they switch on and off.

 One can't be tense all year round.



 ...... maybe, though I am not convinced myself.



"Oops."(Axe)



He quickly recovered.

And as Axe was walking in the lead. ......

 He seemed to notice something and stopped.



'What's wrong?'(Rain)

"Stop. It's a demon."(Axe)

"What?"(Rain)



 This is a street, and demons rarely appear.

 The only places to hide are in the shade of a tree or a small bush.

 It doesn't look like there are any demons here. ......



 But Axe had a serious look on his face that I had never seen before, and he had already drawn his sword.

 I guess there was no doubt.

 I told everyone to stop.



'What's the location?'(Rain)

'Hmmm......... I ain't sure, but it's about 200 meters away. I have a bad feeling."(Axe)

"Nyah ......!"(Kanade)



 Not long after that Kanade flicked her ears and ...... her tail peaked up.



'Rain, Axe is right, I can feel the presence of a demon! Look, see? Over there in the tree."(Kanade)

'Let's see,...... I see, there it is."(Rain)



 There is a line of trees in the distance.

 I saw a bird-shaped demon hiding in the fresh green leaves.



 That was a ...... flare bird, I believe?

 It is a fire-breathing bird-shaped demon that specializes in surprise attacks.



 Kanade would have been able to find it even at such a distance, but ......

 How could Axe have found it when he was just a normal human being?



"Let's go kick some ass."(Axe)



 Let everyone stay here and go ahead and destroy the flare birds.

 I was about to do so when Axe stopped me with his hand.



"Yes?"(Rain)

'Well,let Cel take care of this place. Cel, you're okay, right?"(Axe)

"Yes, I'm fine at this distance."(Rain)



 Cel already had her bow at the ready.

 She pulled the string...... and let loose!



 The arrow flies through the wind.

 As if it had been preordained, the arrow pierced the flare bird's head from 200 meters away.



 It was neither a fluke nor a coincidence .

 As if to prove this point, Cel shot her arrows one after another.

 None of the arrows missed, and they were sucked in and pierced the flare bird's head.

 All with a single blow.



It's over.

"Oh, wow."(Kanade)



 Kanade, who had been watching the whole thing, was stunned.

 I feel the same way.



 They sensed the presence of the demon 200 meters away before Kanade did. ......

 And shoot it out with the bow.

 I'm not sure we could pull off a trick like that.

 This is the power of A rank.



"All right, we're done cleaning up! Let's move on!"(Axe)



 Axe gave the signal, and everyone moved forward again.



"That's great."(Rain)

"Hmm?"(Axe)

"Detecting demons 200 meters away. And a super long-range sniper. Not something an ordinary adventurer can do."(Rain)

"Really? For us, it's a given that we can do that. Otherwise, we would not be able to survive."(Axe)



 Axe was grinning even as he said that.

 He was probably happy to be praised.

 He is an easy guy to understand.

 But, well, I don't mind that kind of thing.



"I have to admit, I was a little nervous at first,......, but now I think I can rely on you a lot.'(Rain)

"Haha, leave it to me!, but wait you were worried at ...... first?"(Axe)

"I'm sorry. After all, it was our first meeting,......."(Rain)

"Axe, it's your fault."(Cel)

"It's my fault?"(Axe)

"Who else is to blame but you?"(Cel)

"Yes, it's my fault. I'm sorry. ......"(Axe)



 Axe shrank back as Cel stared at him with eyes as cold as ice.

 The relationship between these two is still not very clear to me.

 I don't know whether they get along well or not.

 But I still think they make a good pair, though.



"Hey, can I ask you something?"(Axe)



 After a few moments of resuming our steps, Axe opened his mouth.



"Yes?"(Rain)

"Why did Rain and the others accept this request?"(Axe)

"I don't  understand what you mean by "why. ...... What is your intention in asking that?"(Rain)

"Pure interest just plain curiosity."(Axe)



 



"The reward for this request is good, but the risk is high, right? After all, we are dealing with an unidentified demon that has destroyed an entire village. I don't know what kind of person we're dealing with,......, but I'm sure he's a scumbag. So why?"(Axe)

"No good reason. I just couldn't leave it alone."(Rain)

"Hmm?'(Axe)

"There are some things, aren't they? It's not something we can just leave alone, and if there's anything we can do, we'll do something. That's all."(Rain)



 Axe was silent for a moment and then ......



"Ha ha."(Axe)



 He laughed pleasantly.



"I like that. I mean, it's  very my kind of thing."(Axe)

"What does Axe think?"(Rain)

"I'm the same way. The devil ...... who can destroy a whole village can not be left alone. If someone is doing something wrong, you have to correct it. Well, in a word, ...... I'm on the side of justice."(Axe)



 It was a very simple and easy-to-understand reason.

 In a way, it was childish.

  And idealistic.



 You might say that's he's  even a bit green ......

 But I liked him.

 I felt like I could do good work with Axe, and not only that,...... but I felt like we could be good friends.



 I didn't know at the time, however,......, that this wish would never come true.


TL Note- Damn I don't like those vibes.


Comments

Popular Posts