The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 124

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"Hmmm, I see. ...... Yes! Let's stop the training for now, shall we?"(Suzu)



 A few days passed after we started training ......

 On that day, we gathered in the garden as usual and Suzu said something like that in front of us.



"Nyan? Mom, are we done?"(Kanade)

"So, does that mean we're all certified?"(Tania)

"No, no, we're not there yet."(Suzu)



 Tania's words were followed by Suzu's strange, frightening smile, as if to nail her to the wall.

 The smile means that you should be on your guard and not get carried away.



 Under the pressure of Suzu's smile, Tania's face tightened.



"I think you can fight many times better than before."(Suzu)

"Thank you."(Tania)

"No, no, you're welcome. I think you'll be able to do much better than ever before. Just ......"(Suzu)



 Suzu-san became serious.



"But you should not forget that you are not the only one who can do this so don't be overconfident of your own strength just because of that, okay? There are some people in the world who have unimaginable power. For example, the ...... Demon King."(Suzu)

"......"(Rain)



 Suzu-san words naturally made me feel tightened up.



"Well, let's leave the hard words at that, shall we? You all did a great job, didn't you? Good job for preserving till now."(Suzu)

"Nyaa......, it's finally over."(Kanade)

"My muscles ache all over and I don't want to move. ......"(Tania)



 Kanade stretched out her back and Tania turned her shoulders in a circular motion.



"Sora is exhausted. I feel like sleeping for a week."(Sora)

"We're a reclusive tribe."(Luna)

"Please don't call us shut-ins."(Sora)



 Sora and Luna are still the same.



"...... hmmm."(Nina)

"Nina, what's wrong?"(Rain)

"I'm ...... getting stronger, aren't I?"(Nina)

"Well,...... I think so. I think you're getting stronger."(Rain)

"Now I can ...... help Rain. ......"(Nina)

"I didn't know you were thinking that. you're so cute."(Tina))

"Uu."(Nina)



 Nina was being patted on the head by Tina.



 After the rigorous training was over, everyone looked peaceful.

 I could understand how they might feel relaxed thinking that this was the end of Suzu-san's special training.

 However, with a face like that, ......



"Ara?Ara? You all still look fine, don't you? Since we're here, shall we do some additional training?"(Kanade)

"Nyande No!"(Kanade

"It's a bonus!"(Suzu)

'I don't want any bonus!'(Kanade

"Just take your mother's love, Kanade-chan."(Suzu)

"Nyaaaaah!"(Suzu)



 It turned out as expected, and I let out a sigh.

 It will be just a little while longer before the special training is completely finished.







----------







 Suzu-san's bonus training continued until the evening ......

 I was pushed so hard that I couldn't stand up.

In fact all of us were so tired that we could hardly stand up.



 However, the training was over, and this time we were completely finished.

 We were able to graduate from Suzu-san's Spartan class.

 Rather than a sense of accomplishment, I felt a sense of relief.

 Finally, those hard days are over.

 I'll keep it to myself, though, because I'm not sure if I'll be charged more if I say something like that. ......



 And then night.

 Suzu-san cooked that day's dinner.

 Since both Luna and Tina had been training hard, Suzu-san offered to cook for us.



 Suzu-san's cooking was simple, but all the dishes were delicious.

 They have a mysterious taste that warms your heart when you eat them.

 Is this what is called "the taste of home"?

 Everyone finished their meal with a smile on their face.

Then we took turns taking a bath and ......

 We have a chat over a cold glass of juice and ......

 When it was getting late, everyone went back to their rooms.



 "......"(Rain)



 I didn't go back to my room, I was out in the garden.

 I look up at the starry night sky.



"What's wrong?"(Suzu)



 I turned around and saw Suzu-san.



'Can't sleep?"(Suzu)

"Well, something like that."(Rain)



 Suzu stands next to me.

 I looked up at the night sky in the same way without bothering to turn.



"The starry sky is beautiful, isn't it?"(Suzu)

"Yes, it is. It's like I'm being sucked into the sky."(Rain)

"That's an interesting expression, isn't it?"(Suzu)



 Suzu-san was smiling.

 Looking at it this way, it's hard to believe that she's Kanade's mother. ......

 At best, she's an older sister.

 If you look at it in a normal way, she is the younger sister.



"What's wrong? Something wrong with my face?"(Suzu)

"Oh, no,...... speaking of which, what are you going to do now, Suzu-san?"(Rain)



 The training is over and Suzu-san's role is done.

 The purpose of bringing Kanade back is also gone.

 So what will she do next?


"I'm going back to my hometown."(Suzu)

"You're going back? ......"(Rain)

"Oh, you seem disappointed. Do you want to keep me around?"(Suzu)

"Hmm. ......, well, yes."(Rain)

"Ara, you're surprisingly honest."(Suzu)

"You've been with me this long, I'll feel uncomfortable when you're gone. Besides, I think Kanade will be happy if we are together."(Rain)

"Is that so? Well, Kanade is also a girl at her age, so she might not be comfortable with her parents being so close."(Suzu)

"Ah ...... well, there may be a part of her that is like that. But Kanade is a very honest girl, isn't she? I think she'll be happy to be with Suzu, no matter what she says."(Rain)



 I can imagine Kanade smiling next to Suzu, saying something like, 'I can't help it now, if  mom wants that'.



 



 "Fufu, I'm so happy to hear that. If you say so, it's a great honor to be a mother liked by the child."(Suzu)

'Even if you stay a little longer, we still have an extra room ...... So—."(Rain)

"I'm glad you feel that way, Rain-san.But I can't keep spoiling you forever,...... and without me, they'll cause trouble in the village."(Suzu)

"...... I see."(Rain)



 The most powerful person in the village, she must have a lot of work to do.

 I can't force her to stay.



"Rain-san"(Suzu)

"Yes?"(Rain)



 Suddenly, Suzu-san face turns serious.



"Please be careful."(Suzu)

'Um, ...... what's that about?"(Rain)

"I'm sorry. I can't say for sure,......, but I have a bad feeling about it."(Suzu)

"A bad feeling ......?"(Rain)

"The Cat Spirit Tribe is sensitive to signs, isn't it?The same way, when you are as old as I am, you can sense a bad premonition. It is quite accurate, you know. Well, I don't want any bad premonitions to come true. ......"(Suzu)

(TL:The flag has been set.)

 Suzu-san laughed worryingly.



"Can't you be a little more specific about that bad feeling?"(Rain)

"I'm sorry. I can't really describe it. ...... But I've had a kind of uneasiness for a little while now. ...... If I were to use an analogy, it would be the feeling of having a natural enemy in front of you."(Suzu)

"A natural enemy. ......"(Rain)



 I can't believe there  is something that  let Suzu-san, the strongest species of cat spirit tribe ...... and one of the most superior and powerful among them, say so much.

 It would be better not to put it away as a mere premonition.



"If it were possible, I'd like to stay with you too,......."(Suzu)

'You can't stay with us all the time, can you? It can't be helped. Suzu-san has other things to do."(Rain)

"That's very kind of you to say so,...... Rain-san."(Suzu)



 Suzu-san holds my hand.

 In that state, she stares into my eyes.


'You will take care of Kanade-chan for me, won't you?"(Suzu)

"I'll take care of Kanade-chan. Please leave it to me."(Rain)



 Kanade is an important friend.

 No matter what happens, I will protect her.

 With this intention, I nodded my head firmly.



Suzu-san seems relieved by my attitude and smiles.



"I am relieved to hear you say so. Now, if only Kanade-chan's feelings were fulfilled, it would be perfect."(Suzu)

"Fulfilled?"(Rain)

"No, no, it's nothing."(Suzu)



 What is it?

 Tin-san seems to have noticed something about Kanade that I don't know. ......

 Hmmm, But even after  thinking hard I don't have any idea what it is?



"Well, ...... I think I'm going to go to bed."(Suzu)

"Good night."(Rain)

"You shouldn't stay up too late, Rain-san, okay?"(Suzu)

"I know. I'll be in bed in a little while."(Rain)

"Yes,  Good answer. Well then, good night."(Suzu)



 Suzu smiled and went back inside the house.

 I looked off her back and ...... looked up at the night sky again.



"I also have a bad feeling about ...... this."(Rain)



 The night sky is so beautiful, but there is a disturbing presence approaching, and it gives me a chill..

TL Note- The gears of fate are at their work and the next plot approach Rain and his friends (P.S- I won't  follow the manga and change Rain to Rein or Rien, just to match Muse Asia......WN is the source not the vice-versa.


Comments

Popular Posts