The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 130- Iris

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


"I am in a very good mood. It's not every day that the moon is so clearly visible. I feel peaceful when I look at it."(???)



 The girl does not look frightened at all, even though she is surrounded by men, and she is smiling.



 I wonder why.....?

 It's more like she can afford it, or maybe she doesn't even take a shine to the men. ......

 It's not a reaction a normal girl would take.



"Yeah, I guess so. We're having a good night."(Mob A)

"It's a good night indeed. I never thought I'd meet a girl like you."(Mob B)

"How about it? A drink to celebrate?"(Mob C)

"Fufufu."(Iris)



 

 The girl does not answer, only smiles.



 The men, on the other hand, do not hide their desires, and they have a sneer on their faces.




"...... okay? Don't let her get away."(Mob A )

"......, I know. This girl's got some serious guts."(Mob C)


 If it was just a pick-up, I would have pretended to know them or something and let it slide. ......

 Apparently, the guys are thinking of something even more ghastly than that.



 There was no way I could overlook that.

 I took a step toward the girls ......



'It's going to be a fun night. Come on ...... let's dance, shall we?"(???)

"What?"(Rain)



 At that moment, I felt a shiver down my back.



 What is this feeling ......?

 I feel an alien presence that I have never experienced before.

 It was like being infornt of a bird of prey....... No, that's not enough.

 It's as if I'm facing the absolute end ...... of the world, as if I'm confronting the Grim Reaper.



 I am confident that I have been through a fair amount of dangers.

 But I had such a strong fear that my confidence was easily shattered.


 I was just genuinely scared.

 I don't know why, I don't have a clear reason, but I'm ...... scared.



"Damn ......,why this is ...... happening to me!"(Rain)



 Now is not the time to be trapped in unidentified fear!

 I have to save the girl.



"What am I doing?"(Rain)



 I scolded my trembling body and forced myself forward.



"What?"(Mob A&B&C)



 At the sound of my voice, the men looked at me in a daze.

 The men, too, seemed to have been given an unidentified fright and were unable to move.



"Oh? interesting."(???)



 The only one with a nonchalant expression on her face was the girl.

 She looked at me and seemed surprised.



 But it soon changed to a look of amusement.

 She seems to be enjoying ...... this situation, as if she is welcoming the new intruder.

 It doesn't look like she's relieved that help is on the way ......

 Does this child understand the situation she is in?



"Hey, what the hell are you ......?"(Mob A )

"Get out of here, you irrelevant people. The way back is that way."(Mob B)



 When the guys realized that I was alone, they instantly became more aggressive.

 They surrounded me and put pressure on me by surrounding me.



 But this is nothing compared to the previous one.

 This pressure  feels like a baby.



"It's you who will disappear."(Rain)

"An?"(Mob C)

"Don't think about it and don't you dare touch her."(Rain)



 The smirks disappear from the grinning men.



"...... Oh, so that's what it's about."(Mob A)

"In short, that's what it is, right? You're a hero saving the beauty, aren't you?"(Mob B)

"You don't know who we are, do you? You'll regret it in the afterlife?"(Mob C)



 So this is how it all plays out.

 If I were a little more articulate and spoke more smartly, things might turn out differently. ......

 There's no use about thinking for something you don't have.



 Besides, there is no need to go easy on these people.

I need to be thorough here so that they don't do anything stupid again in the future.

'You stay back."(Rain)

"I don't understand the situation very well. ...... You're trying to help me? Is that what you're saying?"(???)

"That's what I'm saying."(Rain)

"......, we're a little off schedule."(???)

"What?'(Rain)

"No, it's nothing. Well, I'm not in the mood for that right now,...... so I'll leave you to it."(???)



 The girl backs up and stands in bavk of me, as if covering their retreat.

 Now let's ...... do it!







----------







"Damn it, damn it! We will remember this"(Mob A)



 With a tempestuous line, the guys ran off.

 If they had that much energy, they might think of something weird again.

 Maybe I was a little too easy on them.



 However, I can't leave the girl behind and chase after them. ......

 It can't be helped.

 I'll leave it at that for now.



"Are you okay?"(Rain)



 I asked, looking back at the girl.



"Yes, everything is fine."(???)



 The girl smiles slowly.

 She continued with a small bow.



" Thank you very much. I would like to thank you."(???)

"No, I just did what I had to do."(Rain)

"You are a very special person, aren't you?"(Rain)



 The girl giggled and ......

 Then she leaned forward and looked into my face.



"What's  wrong?"(Rain)



 My face is so close to hers. ......

 She smells strangely sweet and makes my head spin a little.



'I see...I see......... fufufu...'(???)



 The girl stared at my face as if she was trying to gauge my value.

 After a few moments, she nodded her head in agreement.



"You have a very beautiful face, don't you?"(???)

"Do I?'(Rain)

"Especially, your eyes are so beautiful. They are so pure, as if they know no dirt at all. ...... fufufu, they look so delicious."(???)

"Well, ...... I guess thank you?"(Rain)



 Is this a compliment?

 She is a  girl with unique values.



 After a pause, the girl left the topic.



"Would you tell me your name?"(???)

"I didn't tell you my name, did I? I'm sorry. I'm ......, I'm Rain Shroud. I'm an adventurer."(Rain)

"Rain Shroud...... is a lovely name. I like you very much, Rain."(???)

"Like you say. ......"(Rain)

"I'd like to make you mine."(???)



 

 With a bewitching look on her face, she made such an invitation to me.

 She looks like a girl younger than me, yet ......

 The atmosphere that she wears is more mature than her age.

 



'......, you've got to be kidding me.'(Rain)

"Oh my, why do you think so?"(???)

'We've only just met, remember? And yet, when someone says they like someone after meeting for a few minutes, there's no way I'm going to be convinced."(Rain)

"But you know what they say about love at first sight, right?"(???)

"...... is it?"(Rain)

"Fufufu......... Well, what do you think?"(???)

She is an elusive girl.

 Somehow, I feel like I'm being rolled around in the palm of this girl's hand.



'Oh, by the way, what's your name?'(Rain)

Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't told you my name yet.  Rain is so mysterious that I  even forgot to tell you my name."(???)



 The girl runs her hand up her skirt and bows lightly.



"I am Iris, and I look forward to working with you for many years to come."(Iris)


TL Note- And this moment  will haunt Rain .



Comments

Popular Posts