The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 129-Encounter Or Reunion.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

We were able to cross the stride bridge without any trouble as before.

 We continued south.

 After a while, we arrived at River End, the first town on the southern continent.



 It was a small town, but it was a hub for adventurers and merchants, and we had no trouble finding a place to stay.

 We spent most of our time traveling, and the sun was already setting.

 We decided to rest here ...... for the day, and we took up lodging.



"Nyah ......"(Kanade)



 When we finished getting lodging, for some reason, Kanade seemed dissatisfied.



"What's wrong?"(Rain)

'Why are we all in pieces? I wish we could all share a room like we did before we bought the house."(Kanade)

"We don't have a choice. We don't have room."(Rain)



 We could have rented one of the big rooms, but unfortunately they were all occupied.

 The only room left was a small room for two people.

 So we rented four small rooms.

 By the way, the room assignment was me and Ax, Kanade and Tania, Sora and Luna, and Nina and Cel.

 Tina had to stay with Nina since the kettle was a kind of bed substitute.



'You don't feel comfortable being alone with Tania, or something?"(Rain)

'No, not at all. I just ...... would have preferred to be with Rain if I had to go through the trouble of sharing."(Kanade)

"Ah? Why would you prefer to be with me?"(Rain)

'Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah! Nah, nah, I just kinda thought so ...... no deep meaning! It's just nya nya nya nya!"(Kanade)

"ah?"(Rain)



 Kanade cheeks flushed red and she started to stammer going nya nya.

 

 Since Suzu-san came, it seems like Kanade's behavior has been getting stranger. ......

 Hmmm, I have no idea.



"Look, let's go eat some food."(Rain)

"Nyaa, Food ♪"(Kanade)



 Anyway, I need to rest now.

 A little late, we moved to the dining room on the ground floor of the inn.

 Everyone was already seated, and we were the last to leave.



"All right, we're all here! Well, let's have a toast! We'll be a traveling party for a while. Let's get along. Let's drink, eat, and have a good time today!"(Axe)



 Cel silently hit Axe, who was giving the toast.



"What are you ...... doing? why hit me?"(Axe)

'What are you going to do with a social gathering vibe? The food is incidental. The main thing is to talk about how we're going to move forward and what our policy will be, right ......?"(Cel)

"Well, yes,...... but you don't have to hit me,......?"(Axe)

"Axe, I will have to do this for you to figure it out."(Cel)

"You're right ......."(Axe)



 These two may or may not get along.

 It's hard to judge.



"I done  know if they're good friends or not but it appear that they are perfect for each other."(Kanade)



 Kanade had come up with that answer.



"......, please don't say that. It's gross."(Cel)



 In contrast, Cel was making a disgusted face, as if she was sincerely disgusted.

 I really don't understand the relationship between the two of them.



"Well, well, ...... let's get back to it and talk about what we're going to do."(Axe)


 Axe made a serious face and led the conversation.



"The purpose of our investigation is to find out more about the 'demon' that destroyed the village. So I think we should first go to the village where they say it was destroyed, no problem?"(Axe)

"I don't think that's a good idea."(Rain)

"Yes, I do have a problem."(Cel)



 I and Cel both objected at the same time, and Axe made a face like, "why".



'Well, why not?"(Axe)

'Ah its  because they say the killer will return to the scene of the crime,...... and as long as there is such a possibility, I think we should avoid it,......."(Rain)

"Rain is right. If I may add, if we are going to investigate, we should talk to the survivors of the village, right? It won't be a problem to do a survey of the village later."(Cel)

'Mh...... that being said, I'm starting to get that feeling.'(Sora)

'...... Axe has a boorish personality? I think even a child could come up with something like this."(Luna)

"...... shhhh. Luna, even if you notice such things, don't speak of them."(Sora)



 In the back, Sora and Luna were blurting out their true feelings that they shouldn't have said.

 Fortunately, it seems that Axe didn't hear them.



'If we're going to talk to the surviving villagers, ...... our destination is the village of Jisu, right?"(Axe)

"Yes, that's right. They are building the biggest shelter there now, so I think all the surviving villagers are gathered there."(Rain)

"It's just ...... a bit far. It would take a week to walk there."(Cel)

"I think it would be shorter if we could use a horse-drawn carriage, but the road to ...... Jisu is so rough that it is impossible to use a horse-drawn carriage properly. Even if we could, the road is so rough and rickety that it would probably be too tiring for us."(Rain)

"So we would have to go on foot. We should prepare for our journey here in River End before we leave."(Cel)

"Yeah, that would be best."(Rain)

"......"(Axe)



 Me and Cel talked about the future and ...... Axe who saw it gawked.



'Oh, you guys ...... how do you know so many specifics? I don't know anything about ......."(Axe)

"Haah."(Cel)



 At Axe's question, Cel let out a sigh.



"Didn't you see the materials that were distributed to you beforehand?"(Cel)

"What? The materials?"(Axe)

"The guild distributed a variety of materials when we accepted this request, right? What you just heard was written in them."(Rain)

"I'm not good with documents and letters,...... so I tend to shy away from such things."(Axe)

"Shy away. Information is important."(Cel)

"I'm sorry,......, I'm sorry, don't step on my head,......."(Axe)

"Not at all,...... well, it's not the first time you've gone ahead without thinking, so  it's not good. This time, we're taking on the request jointly with Rain's party. You need to learn exactly what you're doing so we don't get in trouble."(Cel)



 Somehow, I could see the power relationship between the two of them.

 I also understood that they were a good pair.



 Axe has a tendency to be a bit of a boor, but Cel is supporting him tightly.

 The fact that she never stops supporting Axe even though she complains about him is a sign that she trusts him.



 It's a good party.

 I want to build a relationship like the two of them with everyone in my party too.



"Ce, Cel...... good, step on it some more......"(Axe)

"You really are a bad dog, ......, well can't help it, Here take that ."(Cel)


On second thought , it seems, I don't need to learn from them.



"Hey ...... Tania. What are they doing,......?"(Nina)

"Don't look at them ....... Nina is not ready for this."(Tania)

"Why?"(Nina)



 Tanya had blindfolded Nina, as she felt it was bad for Nina's education.

 

 I laso want you to keep your purity as it is.



"I'm sorry, this idiot, He's not smart enough but has a habit of wanting to be in charge. I won't let this happen again, so I hope you'll forgive him?"(Cel)

'No, that's fine, but are you going to keep stepping on ...... Axe? That looks pretty painful. ......"(Rain)

"It's discipline. It's necessary."(Cel)

"Oh, I see."(Rain)



 I knew it, I didn't understand the relationship between the two of them.



"The first destination is the village of Jisu,......, where we will gather information about demons. There we will gather information about the devil,......, and what we do after that will depend on the information we gather."(Rain)

"Yes, that won't be a problem."(Cel)

"So,...... Jisu is far away, so, yes,...... we'll take a day  let's  say tomorrow to get ready. Then we leave the day after tomorrow, is that all right?"(Rain)

"I agree."(Cel)

"I'll leave it to Cel's opinion Ahh."(Axe)



 Axe groaned as he was stepped on.

 Is it my imagination that he seems a little pleased, even though it should hurt?


 



"Nay Nay...... why is he shouting like that......?"(Nina)

"I told you, don't look at it."(Tania)



 Behind me, Nina was again blindfolded by Tania again.



 What can I say, it was a bit of a chaotic meeting. ......

 Well, the conversation went on.

 We were able to decide on a course of action for the future.

 That's good enough for now.







----------







 When I went outside, the sun had completely set.

 The sky was black and the stars were shining like jewels.



 I left the inn alone and strolled aimlessly through the streets, with no particular destination in mind.



"I am back on the ...... southern continent."(Rain)



 This request probably had nothing to do with my past.

 Still, I couldn't help thinking about my hometown.

 Stepping onto the southern continent, where my hometown is located, made me think of the past.



 It made it hard for me to sleep. ......

 I found myself going outside to cool off in the night air.

"Whew,...... I thought I'd blown it off by now,...... but I guess it's not that easy after all."(Rain)



 When I think back to the past, I still feel a stirring in my heart.

 A storm rages in my heart and I can no longer remain calm.



"I shouldn't be like this,...... but it's hard to break it apart,......?"(Rain)



 Let's take a little walk around town.

 That should cool me down.

 We're in the middle of an important adventure right now, and I don't want to make ...... any mistakes.



"...... hmm?"(Rain)



 As I was strolling through the city at night, I heard a voice that sounded worng.

 I stepped over to it and ......



"Hey, sweetheart. Nice night, don't you think?"(????)

'What are you doing out here all alone at this time of night, getting mixed up with the wrong people?"(???)

"Like us, for instance."(?)



With the Ruffians found everywhere 



"Fufu... ...... don't you think the moon is very beautiful tonight?"(??)



 There was a girl there wearing a jet-black dress.

TL Note- In a bad mood today.



Comments

Popular Posts