The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 128-To the south.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


Then we were officially assigned to the investigation team.

 The objective was to find out the identity and purpose of the demon.

 If possible, we were to find out everything about them, including their weak points.



 At the same time, we were also assigned to negotiate.

 At the guild, they proposed to negotiate with the devil.

 it's  questionable if negotiations are possible or even necessary with someone who has destroyed an entire village. ......

 If possible, the guild would like to do so without fighting.



 Well, half of them are probably stalling for time.

 The strike team will be working in cooperation with the knight corps, so it will inevitably take time to organize.

 In the meantime, we would investigate the other side and negotiate with them to buy time.



 If the negotiations are successful, so be it.

 If they fail, we will buy as much time as possible and then hit them with a strike force.

 That was the plan, I was told.



 After hearing all the explanations, we went home.

 When I explained the request to the people who were in the home, they agreed to leave it to me. They are dependable friends.



 Then we prepared for our trip to ......

 And the next day.



"Hey."(Axe)

"Morning."(Cel)



 When I moved to the south gate of the city, Axl and Cel were already there.



"Sorry, did I keep you waiting?"(Rain)

"No, I didn't. I'm not worried if I had to wait for you. I was with Cel, so we had a sweet and rich time."(Axe)

"There you go. Don't say stupid nonsense."(Cel)



 With no expression on his face, Cel slammed his elbow into Axe's stomach.

 That's a violent relationship. ......



'You're a man with a big family, aren't you?'(Cel)



 Cel looks at me and says, a little surprised.



'I have seen Kanade  yesterday. The rest of you are, let's see, ......"(Cel)

"I'm Tania! As you can see, I am a proud dragoness."(Tania)

"Sora is Sora. I'm a spirit, but you may not know that."(Sora)

"I am Luna! I usually hide my wings."(Luna)

"My name is Nina ......."(Nina)



 Everyone gave a brief self-introduction.

 Then ......



"Oh, so you're the Shiden I've heard so much about. I see. You seem strong. I'll be relying on you! Oops, I'm late in introducing myself. I'm Tina! Nice to meet you."(Tina)

"...... am I dreaming or something? It looks like the kettle is talking. ......"(Cel)

"Cel, you're not dreaming. I'm seeing the same thing."(Axe)

"Then it's even more likely it's a dream."(Cel)

"Hey, What do you mean?"(Axe)



 Two people are confused.

 Well, that's no good.

 But it means they can hear Tina's voice coming from the kettle on Kanade's head.



'Uh, ......, the short version is that Tina is a ghost.'(Rain)

'Oh, a ghost ...... you say?"(Axe)

"I'm surprised you even have someone like that as a companion. But why am I hearing voices coming from the kettle?"(Cel)

"Because I'm a ghost, I can't go out during the day, can I? If that's the case, I can't accompany everyone on the journey and I'll have to stay at home all the time. I thought that would be a bad idea I don't want to be alone, so I tried to find a way to go with everyone. Then I went to .......this as I can  possess things, and while I possess, I seem to be able to leave the house regardless of the time. So, here I am, possessing a kettle!"(Tina)

(TL: I died translating this)

"I see... ...... that's ...... amazing."(Cel)

"I don't know what to say, but it sure is amazing."(Axe)



 The two were so amazed that their vocabulary was limited.

 Aside from Axe, Cel was also shocked.



 After all, it might have been a bit of a shocking sight.

 When I first saw it this morning, I couldn't talk properly for a while either. ......



"I understood about Tina, ...... but why does she have the kettle on her head?"(Cel)

"Because she can see better this way!"(Kanade)



 Kanade answered with a sly smile.



 While the kettle is attached to the head, Tina seems to be able to see well.

 The position of the viewpoint is the same as that of the kettle.

 So, Kanade was to carry the kettle on her head, as it would feel better on a higher place.



 When I explained ...... such things to them, they looked more and more strange.



'What's wrong?'(Rain)

"I'm reminded of how little I know about the ...... world."(Cel)

"Let's just say ...... world is a big place."(Axe)


Is it really that surprising?

 ...... No, I think I should be  more surprised too.

 A kettle is haunted by a ghost, and what's more, she's holding it above her head.

 It was such a strange sight that I myself didn't even know what I was talking about.



 Well, ...... everyone'll just have to get used to it.

 We can't leave Tina alone, you know.



'Shouldn't we be off soon? We don't have much extra time, and we'd better hurry."(Rain)

"That's true. All right, let's go!"(Axe)



 Axe leads the way, followed by the rest of us.

 We went out of the city and first went to the Stride Bridge.

 Our destination is the southern continent beyond.



"Nyah!"(Kanade)



 Kanade, walking next to us, was wagging her tail in a voracious manner.



'What's wrong?'(Rain)

"I'm a little ...... excited, even though it's at a time like this. I've never been to the southern continent, so ...... I'm looking forward to it."(Kanade)

"Hey, Kanade, this is not a trip, okay? It's a proper request."(Tania)

"Ugh,...... that's true,......."(Kanade)



 



 Tania chided Kanade, and Kanade sighed.



 But, well, I can understand how she feels.

 It is inevitable to feel excited when you are going to a place you have never been before.

 



"Rain is calm, isn't he?  You are different from the immature me after all."(Kanade)

"Well, I'm originally from the southern continent. "(Rain)

"Oh, that's right. Rain, you are from the southern continent, right?"(Tania)

"I'd forgotten all about it."(Kanade)



 I think it's no wonder they've forgotten about it, since I've only lightly touched on it before.



'Well, then, after this commission is over, why don't we do some sightseeing? I think Rain has a lot of places he'd like to stop by."(Kanade)

'...... I suppose so. If we can afford it, that might be a good idea."(Rain)

"That's a good idea coming from Kanade"(Tania)

"Nyahuh."(Kanade)



 The tail of  Kanade wagged  happily.



"...... and if possible, Rain and I will ...... together."(Kanade)



 I couldn't quite hear what she was mumbling additionally.



"Hey."(Axe)



 Axe slowed down and lined up next to me.



"Rain and the others seemed quite calm."(Axe)

"Calm? What do you mean?"(Rain)

"This is a pretty big request, But Rain and the others are taking it easy. ...... Oh, I don't mean that in a bad way, okay?"(Axe)

"We understand the importance of the request."(Rain)



 One whole village was destroyed.

 We're not so stupid that we don't understand what that means.



"Of course, it doesn't mean we should be relaxed,...... but I think it's better to be reasonably relaxed than being nervous and panicked. If you're nervous, your thinking will freeze up when the moment comes."(Rain)

"I see."(Axe)

"I think we all know that, which is why we're like this."(Rain)

'As I said, you are the heroes of Horizon. You think differently than we do."(Axe)

"Don't call me a hero, it feels creepy."(Rain)

"It's a compliment, okay?"(Axe)

"It's disgusting. The actuality is, it's only because of everyone else's presence. I didn't defeat the demons all by myself."(Rain)

"I think it's good that you're so humble. I like Rain and the others especially Tania."(Axe)

"Tania?"(Rain)



I think they haven't said much to each other yet. ......how did the linking part began.



She's like a beautiful older woman, and she's got a great style! She fits my ideal. Just once I'd like to be stepped on with disdainful eyes."(Axe)

(TL:Did one of our reader got isekai'ed.)

"Hey."(Rain)



 That's what he meant.

 And isn't that a little too peculiar?



"I'll step on it for you, if that's what you want."(Cel)

"Geez, Cel ......"(Axe)

"You want to be stepped on, don't you? Come on, I'll step on you."(Cel)

"No, no doubt that you are...... beautiful, but you just don't have the right breasts."(Axe)

"Die."(Cel)

It looks like he stepped on a landmine in spectacular fashion and Axe was stomped.



 And ...... Axe  being an Axe, too, and it's not as if he's nervous he just laughed  it out.

 Well, I guess they have a reasonably relaxed mind for the same reason we do.

 I guess they understand that if they don't, they will be crushed.



"Phew, I've had a rough time of it."(Axe)



 Axe, who had been battered and bruised, stood next to me again.



"I just slipped up a little,"(Axe)

"I think you had it coming."(Rain)

"Don't be so gloomy and so hard on yourself. In times like this, you're supposed to protect your friends."(Axe)



 When did we become friends?

 ...... Well, I think Axe would make a good friend.



"You're pretty comfortable too, Axe."(Rain)

'I'm confident in my skills and this time, the location is good. If things get rough, hopefully we'll be able to end it easily."(Axe)

"Why is that?"(Rain)

"Because there are hero and his party on the southern continent right now."(Axe)

"...... what?"(Rain)

"So there are hero's party on the southern continent. I don't know if we'll be able to work together well,......, but it would be a relief to be able to work together, wouldn't it? After all, he is a brave man, the hero, and there is no doubt that he can take care of an urgent request."(Axe)


 Axe spoke optimistically about such things.

 The public has a high opinion of the heroes, and Axe is speaking in accordance with the common values,.......



"...... with the Arios, huh?"(Rain)



 I, on the other hand, couldn't help but feel a strange titillation.

TL Note- I sprained my neck today.....good sleeping posture  is a must.



Comments

Popular Posts