The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 127-Shiden

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

It seems that the investigation on the devil will be done by two parties, our party and another party .......

 Since light footwork is required to conduct investigations, it was decided that it would not be efficient to have too many people in the team.

 In addition, other adventurers will be assigned to the logging team, so it seems that the survey team will not be able to handle the work.



 Simply put, there is a manpower shortage.



 Emergency requests are open to all regardless of rank, one can still participate in them  .......

 But that doesn't mean that F-rank adventurers are willing to participate in it.



 They were dealing with a demon that had destroyed an entire village.

 Many adventurers are afraid for their own safety and stay quiet.

 I heard that only a few, such as those seeking to make a fortune, were willing to take part.



"Nina, would you please go back to the others and explain what is going on?"(Rain)

"okay."(Nina)



 Nina nodded cockily and left the guild after a tad bit of a run.



"Nyah,......it's free time?"(Kanade)

"I don't think so."(Rain)



 The guild was still waiting for us.



 According to Natalie, the rest of the survey party had already been decided and she said she could introduce them to us right away.

 If that was the case, I thought it would be better to meet each other at the earliest opportunity, so I asked Natalie to act as an intermediary.



 While Natalie was bringing the adventurers, we sat back in our chairs and did nothing in particular.



"I couldn't believe the crazy stuff that was going on when we were relaxing like this."(Kanade)

"It's just like it's ...... always the same."(Rain)



 It's a bit hectic in the ...... guild, though, and this is the only place where the atmosphere is different from usual.



"Sorry to keep you waiting."(Natalie)



 Soon after, Natalie returned.

 Behind her, I see a pair of men and women who look like adventurers.



"Hey, are you the Heroes of the Horizon? I'm Axe Ginn, a swordsman with a rather special weapon. Nice to meet you!"(Axe)

"I'm Cel Marcenal ....... Nice to meet you."(Cel)



 The man is older than me,......, maybe in the mid-20s.

 He has hair that's stood up in a straight line.

 He has a well-trained body covered with light armor to make it easier for him to move.



 He seems to have a friendly personality and has a bright smile on his face.

 He forcefully asks for a handshake even though I did nothing.



 The woman is probably about the same age as the man.

 Indigo-colored hair in a short cut.

 She was rather petite, but it was obvious that she had been trained as an adventurer.



 In contrast to the man, this woman seemed very calm.

 Not dark or cold, but calm and collected.

 I received a dignified atmosphere from her.



 A bright man and a calm woman ...... two contrasting people.



'I'm Rain Shroud. This is my friend Kanade. Nice to meet you."(Rain)



 The man which is me ...... responds to Axe's handshake.



"And don't  call us heroes, please. It's creepy."(Rain)

 "Hmmm, you are humble. I imagined you to be more of a heroic man since you are called Heroes of Horizon."(Axe)

"Are you disappointed that I'm not what you imagined?"(Rain)

"No, I'm not. I'm going to be working together with you for a while now. It is easier to work with a friendly guy hahaha."(Axe)



 Axe smiles with a grin.

 The smile is as pure and innocent as a child's.



 I've had a lot of trouble with other adventurers in the past, so I didn't have a very good image of them. ......

 Maybe that was prejudice.

 Maybe I'm just naive, but Axe seems like a nice guy.



"Nyah ......"(Kanade)



 However, Kanade still seemed wary and kept a bit of distance.



"Whoa, you're really a cat spirit tribe over there, aren't you? I'm Axe. Nice to meet you!"(Axe)

"Unyah ...... nice to meet you."(Kanade)

Ah"...... cute, by the way. How do you see me? How about going on a date tonight?"(Axe)

"Nyan?"(Kanade)

"Don't be in a hurry to reject. I'll give you an unforgettable time that you'll never forget."(Axe)

"Stop it!"(Cel)



 Suddenly, Axe started picking on Kanade, and Cel smacked him on the head without hesitation.

 Or rather, Cel just now hit her with the bow she was holding in her hand, like ......?

 Bows are made of sturdy stuff, so it's no different than being hit with a hammer, you know?



"Yes, what are you doing all of a sudden, Cel? I was just trying to have a good time with Kanade-chan!"(Axe)

Great.

Hit him once more in my stead. 



'Don't embarrass me."(Cel)

'Oh, I see. ......I am sorry. You were jealous, weren't you? But don't worry. I'm only interested in you, Cel. This is ......you know.....just a bit of fun."(Axe)

"That's not very nice to me, or to her."(Cel)

"I just like ...... pretty girls, that's all."(Axe)

 "I'm sorry, what did the walking trash said?"(Cel)

"I'm ...... sorry."(Axe)



 With his head full of bumps, Axe bowed his head.

 I ...... somehow felt I understood their relationship.


"...... Rain, Rain."(Kanade)



 Kanade softly whispered to me.



"......They're weird, aren't they?"(Kanade)

"......You're straight to the point."(Rain)

"I was so excited at first and thought they would be nice people but..... are we really going to go on an adventure with these people? Are you sure?"(Kanade)

"...... that's..."(Rain)



 I was at a loss for words.

"Ah, Don't worry about that."(Axe)




 We were wispering, but Axe reacted to our conversation.



"We may look like this, but we're A-rated adventurers, you know."(Axe)

"Really?"(Kanade)

"It's a little hurtful that you  are that much surprised. ......"(Axe)



 At Kanade's reaction, Axe's shoulders slumped.



'In case you're wondering, it's true."(Natalie)


 Nathalie, who had been watching the whole process, answered on behalf of Axe.



"The two of them are A-rank adventurers with the nickname 'Shiden'."(Natalie)

"Nyah ...... nickname.....are you with those two?"(Kanade)



 Kanade made a bitter face.



 The two  said by Kanade are probably Aug and Kreutz.

 The expression on my face became delicate as I recalled a bad memory.



"Don't put us together with those people, We are proud adventurers, and we work hard every day."(Axe)

"Yes"(Cel)

"And unlike them, I and Cel have a strong bond. We have a committed future together. So what are you worried about?"(Axe)

"Don't weave lies."(Cel)



 

 



" Axe's  character aside , the two of them are also very good at what they do,.......  you can count on them."(Natalie)



 Natalie followed up.



 To be honest, I have some concerns ......

 But they seem to be sure they are good at what they do.

 At first glance, it looks like they just joking around, but they are  seamless.

 Even if I strikes by surprise, they will react instantly and respond.

 I had a hunch I was right.



 And ......



"Nya...... seems a bit light, but then again, they're not a bad group , are they?"



 Kanade had let her guard down a bit.

 If Kanade, who is more sensitive to such signs than most people, is letting her guard down, I think I can trust them.

 I would rather rely on the intuition of my friends than my own senses.



"I ask that  Shroud-san and the rest of Axe-san and the others work together from now on. If you can, I'd like you to go to investigate as soon as possible. ......"(Natalie

'I'll have to check with the other fellows, but ...... well, I don't think it'll be a problem. How about you?"(Rain)

'Yeah, no problem for me either, man."(Axe)

"Good. I'm glad to hear that, because this is a matter of fact, and I think the sooner we move on it, the better. Oh, here are the documents for this case. It's not a lot, but it will help us in our ...... investigation."(Natalie)



 I received the documents from Natalie.



'If you have any questions, please contact me. I will help you with the best of my abilities."(Natalie)



 Natalie bowed her head and disappeared into the back of the room.

 I guess there are a lot of things that need to be done because of the incident.



"Can I call you Rain?"(Axe)



 Axe asked me, hesitantly.

"I'd be a bumblebee to  call someone the heroes of the Horizon ......  I'm not very good at that kind of formal stuff. Also, we're going to be working together for a while now, aren't we? I think it's better if we're friendly. ......"(Axe)

"I'm not a hero. I mean, I told you earlier not to call us heroes, didn't I? to be honest, we're the ones who have to be polite. You're both A's."

 "Oh, come on. Just because we're ranked higher doesn't mean we're great, okay? I mean, you being the hero of the city ...... Rain, you should have been ranked A by now."(Axe)

"I don't think so. ......"(Rain)

"Leave all complicated stuff for later I will call you by your name.  So you can call me Axe too."(Axe)

"You can call me  Cel, too."(Cel)

"Yeah. Nice to meet you, Axe, Cel."(Rain)



 Once again, I shook hands with them.



 I think we can do well with these two.

 I thought so, though it was only vaguely.


TL Note- Enter Axe and Cel , are we ahead of manga and anime? Answer in the comments.


Comments

Popular Posts