The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 122-Results of special training

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"......"(Rain)

"Nyaa ......"(Kanade)



 I confront Kanade.

 Both Kanade and I stare at the other, each with a grim expression on our faces.

 Fists poised, hips lightly bent, legs straining,......

 We stare at each other, sparks flying, looking for an opening in the other.



"......"(Rain)

"......"(Kanade)



 After five minutes or so?

 Sweat trickles down Kanade's cheeks and her tail twitches.



 Now!



 Aiming at the time when Kanade's concentration was beginning to break, I rushed out at once.



"Nyah!"(Kanade)



 Kanade was caught by surprise and showed her agitation.

 However, it was only for a short while.

 After quickly calming her mind, Kanade lightly pulled her body backward and shifted into an intercepting stance.



"Nyan!"(Kanade)



 Kanade thrust out her fist.

 It was a blow that seemed to engulf the wind.

 If it hits, it will not be a light shot.



 I twisted my body to evade.

 However, Kanade seemed to have read it and continued to throw a low kick.

 I evaded by leaping.



 Even though I attacked first, she quickly regained her stance and took control of the offense and defense.

 After all, Kanade is not to be underestimated.

 I must not only avoid her, I must also attack her!



"Unyah!"(Kanade)



 As if chasing after me as I fled into the air, Kanade unleashes a kick.

 There are no footholds around me.

 I couldn't regain my position, and I should have been hit by Kanade's kick .......



"Gravity Manipulation."(Rain)



 I used the ability I gained from signing a contract with Tina.

 I've used it so many times recently that I've become highly skilled at it.

 Manipulates the gravity on myself to the side.

 My body slid sideways and I avoid Kanade's kick.



 Continuing to use gravity manipulation, I normalized the direction in which gravity was applied.

 Apply another three times the gravity ......

 With falling speed plus three times the momentum of gravity, I unleashed a spinning kick.



"Nyan dat?"(Kanade)



 As expected, this was unexpected, apparently.

 It approaches at a speed faster than Kanade expected and strikes a heavy blow!



"Nyaaaaah!"(Kanade)

"Huh!"(Rain)



 I thought it was decided .......

 But Kandae blocked my blow with her instinct.



 She originally had extraordinary physical abilities, but ......

 I felt like she had been improving even more recently.



"This is the end!"(Kanade)

"I think different!"(Rain)



 Kanade's counter exploded, but ......

 This time, I tried a gravity maneuver on Kanade.

 I increased the gravity on Kanade's arm by a factor of five.

 Even so, it was not able to kill the power of the cat spirit tribe, but it succeeded in attenuating its speed.



 This power of "gravity manipulation," once again, is outrageous.

 At first, it was difficult to handle and confusing, but ......

 In fact, it is a very good ability.

 Depending on how you use it, it can be a powerful weapon.

 Thanks to it, I can go toe-to-toe with Kanade.



 Avoiding Kanade's counters, I now hit my own counters.

 It is a kick like reaping from the side.

 It is guarded, but it is predictable.



 I entangle my legs around Kanade's guarded arm, blocking her movement.

 I then jump up, twists my other leg around Kanade's torso, and spins her around.

 With the momentum I carried, I slammed it down to the ground.



'Hnnnnnnn!"(Rain)



 I thrust my fist in front of Kanade's eyes as she tried to get up in a panic.



"It's a game, right?"(Rain)

'......Yes, that's it.'(Suzu)



 When the battle was settled, Suzu, who was watching the fight, raised her voice.

 Hearing this, Kanade threw her arms and legs to the ground.



'Nyah, I lost. ......"(Kanade)

"Are you okay, Kanade?"(Rain)

"Yeah, I'm fine. ......"(Kanade)



 I lend a hand and help Kanade to her feet.



"Rain, you're strong,......, it's not like I'm bragging, but I didn't think I'd lose."(Kanade

'I've been trained hard by all of you these past few days."(Rain)



 I asked Suz to train me, and a few days had passed there.

 Just like I just did with Kanade, we had a mock battle every day with someone ......

 After that, we would get guidance from Suzu-san on what was wrong here and there, etc. ......

 We have been training hard.



 Although Suzu-san was soft-spoken, her teaching methods were relentless, and she was an ogre of a coach.

 But thanks to that, I think I gained a certain amount of confidence.



"Good work, Even though it's just training, it's amazing that you beat Kanade."(Tania)



 Tania called out to us.

 The two of them were also growing stronger.



"Sora and the others are growing up, but Rain is probably the one who is growing up the most."(Suzu)

"I am becoming interested in you, Rain will you have a hand in it with me this time?"(Luna)

"Luna, have you forgotten that you were beaten to a pulp by Rain the other day?"(Sora)

"Oh, that was just a case of me letting my guard down a bit."(Luna)

"...... Rain."(Nina)



 Gently, Nina came over and handed me a warm towel.



"Here ...... you go."(Nina)

"Thank you."(Rain)

"Here you go. There's one for Kanade, too.'(Tina)

"Thank you."(Kanade)



 Kanade received a towel from Tina.

 It felt really good to put the warm towel on our sweaty face.



"Yes, Everyone gather."(Suzu)



 As they were taking a breath, Suzu gathered everyone together.



"Everyone is growing quite nicely, aren't they?"(Suzu)

"Really? Am I getting stronger?"(Kanade)



 Kanade asked, somewhat happily.



" Yes, you have become stronger, Kanade-chan. At first, you just attacked me head-on, but now you have learned how to play the game properly."(Suzu)

"Oh, ......, I don't know if that's a compliment."(Kanade)

"Fufu, it's a compliment."(Suzu)

"Hmmm."(Kanade)



 Kanade makes a complicated face.

 Maybe she doesn't feel that she is getting stronger.



"Kanade is surely getting stronger."(Rain)

"Funya!"(Kanade)



 When I patted her head, Kanade jumped up in surprise.

 I wanted to make her feel confident, so I did what I always do, but did I startle her ......?



"Rain, if someone suddenly pats me on the head,...... I'm kind of surprised,......,"(Kanade)

"I'm sorry. It's just a habit I have."(Rain)

'Yes, fine. Well, that ...... you were trying to cheer me up, right? Then, it's not something to get angry about,...... and I'm rather glad,...... or rather hehe,...... nyaaaaah."(Kanade)

"?"(Rain)



 Something was wrong with Kanade.

 She was blushing and slouching, or ...... is that what it is this?

 



"Hmm fufu..."(Suzu)



 Seeing Kanade in a strange state, Suzu-san was nodding her head with some sort of satisfied expression on her face.

 Then, with a sly smile on her face, she patted Kanade on the shoulder.



"Kanade-chan."(Suzu)

"Nya? What, mother?"(Kanade)

"The training to become strong is important, but it seems that you also need to train to get along with others. If you want, your mother can teach you a very special way."(Suzu)

"Ah, mother? You can't say things like  that in front of Rain ......!"(Kanade)

"It's fine. Rain-san, he seems slow on these things."(Suzu)

"I......might not be able to deny that."(Kanade)



 The two of them are not sure what they are talking about, but from what I understand I can tell that I was being belittled.

"Then we are done with today's training. Good job, everyone."(Suzu)



 At Suzu's words, we all let out a sigh of relief.

 Our bodies were drained of energy, and exhaustion began to set in at once.

 After all, we had been training from morning till night. ......



"Everyone's going to take a bath, right? I've already boiled it."(Tina)

"Nice, Tina."(Tania)



 Tania's face lit up at Tina's words.




"Let's all go in together. It's too much trouble to wait for everyone."(Suzu)

"Well said! Nyan♪"(Kanade)

"Oh, except for Rain, right?"(Tania)

"I know that much haha."(Rain)



 Tania's words made me laugh.

TL Note- Bath scene are a rarity in any novel......



Comments

Popular Posts