The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 121-Descendant of God

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


"Where......?"(Arios)



 Suddenly, Arios looked around suspiciously at the sound of laughter.

 But there was nothing to be seen.

 There were only the figures of his friends, the adventurer, and the demon he was taming. 

Nothing else.

 



"Fufu!"(??)



 And yet, only laughter could be heard.

 It echoed through the place without interruption.



"Hee!"(Adventurer)



 The adventurer was almost knocked out of his wits by this sudden and bizarre phenomenon.



 "Dimwit."(Arios)

 Arios clicked his tongue and drew his sword again.



'Aggas! Lin! Mina! Come here!"(Arios)

"Ah!"(Adventurer)



 The others must have sensed something was wrong.

 They returned to Arios and formed a circle, keeping a watchful eye on their surroundings.



 Aggus asks Arios,



"What is this all about? What's going on?"(Aggus)

"I don't know...... just have a bad feeling about it."(Arios)



 It is chilly, as if the temperature has suddenly dropped.

Even though he is a hero and yet, a chilly sensation strikes him.

 Within Arios, instinct is warning him.

 This place is dangerous, and they must flee immediately.......



 But his heroic pride prevented him from doing so.

 There is no doubt that something is happening.

 But that doesn't mean I can do something like run away in fear.



 I am a hero.

 I am the chosen one.

 And so, there was no way I could expose myself in such a hideous manner.



 Because of this pride, Arios stayed where he was, but ......

 He soon learned that this was a mistake.



"What is ...... it?"(Arios)



 How long had she been there?

 Before we knew it, a girl had appeared a short distance away from Arios and his friends.



 She must have been about 15 years old.

 Her silver hair shining like jewels was tied up with a crimson ribbon.

 Her skin is as white as porcelain.

 Eyes as red as rubies.

 Her black dress-like clothes had many frills.



 At first glance, she looks like a doll.

 She was that beautiful and had such a complete beauty.



"Fufufu."(??)



 The laughter belonged to the girl.

 She did not look at Arios and the others.

 She just kept laughing happily and happily.



 She was clad in a strange atmosphere.

 Just looking at her made my heart tremble and I almost felt trapped in fear.

 In fact, the adventurer was so frightened that he could not even speak.



 Mina, holding her staff, called out to Arios,



"Arios, be careful. That thing is ......."(Mina)

"I know."(Arios)



 Arios gripped the hilt of his sword, ready to slash at any moment.



 The appearance of that thing is a girl, but her presence is not human.

 It might be a monster disguised as a person.

 Or perhaps someone from the demon tribe.



 Should he make a preemptive attack?

 But the appearance is that of a girl.

 That fact makes Arios's judgment uncertain, but ......



 It was useless to think about any of this now.





"So fast?"(Arios)



 The next thing he knew, the girl was right in front of him.

 When and how did she move?

 Arios had no idea.



"I'd like to ask you a few questions."(??)

"Questions......?"(Arios)



 Suppressing his inner turmoil, Arios replied calmly.

 A disgusting sweat was running down my face.

 I felt a tremendous amount of pressure, as if I was facing a bird of prey with my bare hands.

 



"I wonder if you guys destroyed the shrine?"(??)



 The girl's tone was mature, not in keeping with her appearance seeing him not responding asked again.

"I wonder if it was you guys who broke the shrine and liberated me?"(??)

I don't know what "liberate" means, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one who broke the ...... shrine. What about it?"(Arios)

"Well, well, well,...... fufu,...... ha ha ha!"(??)



 The girl looks pleased and ......

 Next, she laughs like crazy.



"It was a human who sealed me, how interesting that it is also a human who releases me...... Oh, how interesting! I'm  ...... fufu, maybe I'm lucky to find such interesting things as soon as I'm liberated."(??)

"What are you going on about and what kind of person  are you.....?"(Arios)



 Arios barely managed to ask.

 His throat tingled and burned.

 It was because of the overwhelming pressure this girl was exerting on him.



"Me? I am ...... this kind of person."(??)



 The girl smiles.

 And then ...... a change occurred.



 Wings sprouted on the girl's back.

 Eight large wings, as tall as she is, 

 They spread out in the air to cover the girl's body.



"...... the Heavenly Tribe of  Seraph, how can that be?"(Arios)



 ......There once existed a powerful species called the Heavenly Tribe of Seraphs.



 The name comes from an angel.

 They are a humanoid race with angelic wings on their backs, hence the name.



 Their physical abilities are comparable to those of the Cat Spirit Tribe.

 They have magical powers comparable to those of the spirit tribe.

 They excel in all kinds of abilities and are said to be the strongest of the strongest.



 It is said that the more wings they have, the more powerful they are.

 According to records, there were people  in the Tribe of Heaven with a maximum of 10 wings.

 Their power was so great that one person alone could cause natural disasters.



 Although the Heavenly Tribe possessed such mighty power, one day they suddenly disappeared.

 They did not perish, nor did they hide in the depths like the spirit tribe.

 They disappeared without a trace, as if their existence was a mirage.



 The cause of their disappearance is still unknown.

 According to some, they perished because they could not adapt to the changing environment.

 Some say that they were real messengers of God and returned to the heavens because they had fulfilled their role.

 Various hypotheses have been put forward.



"Is it really the heavenly race you belong  to......?"(Arios)



 Arios murmured in disbelief.

 The girl of the Heavenly Tribe responds and smiles at him.



"Yes, that's right."(??)

"That's absurd. Why would someone form the Heavenly Tribe be in a place like this ......?"(Arios)

"Why are you asking me this? Isn't it you who freed me?"(??)

"Me, you say, ......?"(Arios)

"Yes, I was sealed in that shrine."(??)

"You are the disaster that the ...... villagers were talking about?"(Arios)

"Oh, my God, that's terrible. I'm not sure how you can take someone beautiful like me and call me a disaster. But from the point of view of those ...... people, they may not be wrong."(??)



 The girl laughs.

 Her smile is a lecherous one, like that of a child playing with insects.



 Seeing the girl's smile, Arios felt a chill.



"Hmph, haa...... ah, the world is wonderful after all these years. This feeling of ...... freedom. It's so wonderful. Now I can play with humans again. This time, I have to play lots and lots and lots...... fufu, and have plenty of fun."(??)

(TL:Just imagine a female preverted sadist yandere)


 If one were to capture only the words, they would be no different from those uttered by an innocent child.

 However, the words of the girl of the heavenly race of Seraphs were filled with plenty of malice.

 They were so black that they were a condensation of all the malice in the world, and if it were not for Arios and his friend's strong will, they would not have been able to maintain their sanity.

 The adventurer had long since fainted.



'Originally, I'd like to play with you guys,......."(??)

"*gulp*..... are you going to fight us?"(Arios)

"No, I will not. I am a someone who, in spite of my appearance, will return the favor, you know. You are the ones who freed me ......, so I will not play with you."(??)

"That would be a big help."(Arios)

"And it seems there are plenty of other ...... people out there. It's going to be a lot of fun to play with them. I'm really looking forward to it."(??)



 The girl from the Heavenly Tribe smiled a broken smile.

 She smiled a smile filled with madness.



 Though filled with malice she laughed happily and innocently ......



 Then, with a graceful gesture, she bowed to Arios and the others.


"Now, if you'll excuse me."(??)

"...... can you wait a little?"(Arios)

"Oh, what is it?"(??)

"I want to talk to you. It won't take up too much of your time, and I think it would be fun for you to talk to me ......."(Arios)

"Oh, my, fufu. It's so interesting to have a human talk to me  like that. ...... Hmmm. Okay, let's hear it. So, what's your name?"(??)

"My name is Arios."(Arios)

 "I'm Iris, the descendant of God, let's say. I'll  also call myself the deadliest and most powerful species."(Iris)

TL Note- Enter the Serpah, Iris. I wasn't  able to post chapters due to festival and me going to hospital right after that .



Comments

  1. Why no chapter list for beast tamer? not everyone is going to use the app.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts