The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 118-Shall I give you a special training?

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

".....ah......."(Rain)



 The consciousness that had sunk deep into the depths slowly rises to the surface.

 Little by little, my vision brightens and my mind clears.



 I slowly opened my eyes.



I look up and see,

"......, this is ......."(Rain)



 This is my room.

 I could see the ceiling, which I had recently moved into.



"Let's see... ......."(Rain)



 I feel terribly heavy.

 And my memory is hazy.



 Why am I sleeping?

 I was doing something important ......



"...... Nya......"(??)

"...."(Rain)



 Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice.

 I lightly raise my body and look in the direction of the voice.



'Suu ...... suu.......'(Kanade)



 Kanade was sleeping with her upper body resting on the bed.

 She looked a little uncomfortable and did not seem to be sleeping well.

 Her ears were twitching from time to time.




"Kanade?"(Rain)

"...... nyaw?."(Kanade)



 Why is Kanade here ......? Ah I remember now.

 I remembered that I fought with Tin-san.

 I managed to get a victory ......, or rather, it would be more correct to say that I was recognized.

To be honest that was not really a victory.



 I was so reckless and ...... restless that I must have collapsed as a reaction.

 Kanade ...... was probably taking care of me.



"Thanks."(Rain)

'...... nya?"(Kanade)



 When I patted her head, Kanade jerked.

 I seem to have woken her up with my actions.



 Kanade slowly wakes up , stretches her body and lets out a sleepy yawn.

 Then she rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked at me ......



"Nyah, Rain!"(Kanade)



 She noticed I was awake, and her ears pricked up with a peep.



'You're awake! Is your body fine! Is your body sore! Are you thirsty! Are you hungry!"(Kanade)

"Oh, calm down.  If you speak like that I don't know what you're talking about."(Rain)

"Oh, ......, I'm sorry."(Kanade)

"It's fine, I'm glad you're worried about me, but I'm a little tired right now but it warms my heart that Kanade is holds me so dear."(Rain)

"Nyaa......"(Kanade)



 

 Kanade looks embarrassed and blushes.

 But something was different. ......

 She turned her somewhat heated gaze on me.

 It's a reaction I don't usually see.

 What's wrong?



"Kanade?"(Rain)

"...... Nya!"(Kanade)



 When I called out to her, she seemed to come to her senses, and she was startled.



"Ny-Nyaa I'm not a nymphomaniac!"(Kanade)

"Yes, huh?"(Rain)

"I was just a little spaced out, that's all. I was just, I was just spacing out, ...... fawning or something is not. ...... Anyway, it's nothing!"(Kanade)

"Hmm I got it."(Rain)

I decided not to pursue it any further because of Kanade's momentum.

 It's a reaction I've never had before, so I was curious. ......

 Well, there are one or two things everyone want to keep hidden, even from your friends.

 I decided not to care too deeply.



'By the way,...... me, how long have I been asleep?"(Rain)

"Three days."(Kanade)

"That long? ......"(Rain)

"Rain!"(Kanade)

"Yes?"(Rain)



 Suddenly, Kanade's gaze becomes stern and she is all tucked in.


"Why did you do such a reckless thing?"(Kanade)

"You mean the ...... triple boost?"(Rain)

'Yes! You never know what kind of repercussions you might have had if you'd done something like that,...... and if you'd been bad, you'd have died! Even though as a result,  you only had to sleep for three days,...... but you can't imagine how worried I and everyone else was,...... nyahhhhhhhh."(Kanade)



 Kanade was a little tearful.

 Seeing this, I reflect deeply.

 Even though it was to keep them from taking Kanade away, it would have been meaningless if that had caused Kanade to worry.



 I mean, ......

 It is very tough for me to see her cry.

 It was more unbearable than being yelled at.



"I'm sorry,...... for being reckless, and I won't do it again so Kanade please don't cry."(Rain)

"Really,......?"(Kanade)

"Don't worry. I also think it was an indiscretion."(Rain)

"You won't do that again?"(Kanade)

"......"(Rain)

(TL:Reminds me of someone  with name Y from another series)

 I couldn't answer immediately.

 I will be careful, but ......

 What if something similar happens?

 What if people I hold dear were in danger again?

 If I were in a situation where I could not choose my means then, I would do something reckless without hesitation.



 Kanade seemed to understand this, and turned to me with a jittery look.



'Nyau...... Rain no baka.'(Kanade)

"I'm really sorry about the worry I caused you. But when it comes down to it, I wouldn't have it any other way,......, and I might do something reckless again."(Rain)

"I wish you would put yourself in the shoes of those of us who worry about you."(Kanade)

"I'm ...... sorry. I don't have the words to counter that."(Rain)

"But ...... maybe that's just like Rain."(Kanade)



 Kanade laughs softly.

 Then she takes my hand in both of hers.



"I don't have the right to constrain Rain's behavior,......, but I don't want him to do anything reckless."(Kanade)

"I understand. I'll try not to do the same thing next time."(Rain)

I'"Nyah ...... there, absolutely not a good thing, but ...... I don't have a choice. That's what Rain is all about, right? Just ...... don't forget, okay? We're also  here for you."(Kanade)

"Oh, ......"(Rain)

"Rain is not alone. Even when you can't manage on your own, we're here for you ...... and if we all do our best, we may be able to make it. So don't hesitate to rely on us in those situations♪"(Kanade)

"......Oh. I'll be relying on you then."(Rain)

"Nyan♪"(Kanade)



 Kanade seemed satisfied with my answer, and squealed in a good mood.



 "......."(???)

 At that moment, the door opened and Suzu-san appeared.

 She probably came to check on me.

 Suzu-san looked at me and Kanade holding each other's hands and rolled her eyes.

 A little while later, she smiled happily.



"Ara ara, Did I interrupt you?"(Suzu)

"Oh, Mom! Interrupt us, Don't be so cheeky......"(Kanade)

"I am Kanade-chan's mother, you know. I think I understand how Kanade-chan feels. So, I'll leave the rest to the younger two, and I'll withdraw. Phew!"(Suzu)

"Â "Chi, that's not what I meant! That's not what I mean,......, I'm, you know,...... ahhh."(Kanade)

"Hmph, spring has come to Kanade-chan, too."(Suzu)

"I mean, how do you know?"(Kanade)

"Because I'm your mother."(Suzu)

"Nyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"(Kanade)



 Suzu-san smiles mysteriously.

 And Kanade was writhing around, red to the ears.

What in the world is going on?

 it's a little weird. ......

 Even after all that happened, Kanade and Suzu were still able to laugh with each other and ......

 I was very happy about that.







----------







 Another day passed and ......

 I've recovered enough to move around moderately.

 However, I may not be ready for adventure yet.



 Well, I have a good amount of reserves, so I don't have a problem even if I don't move for a while. ......

 I have heard that such adventurers are warned by the guild, and I can't stay cooped up all the time.

 I might as well get some light exercise, even if it's just for rehabilitation.



 With these thoughts in mind, I left the room and moved to the living room where everyone was.



"Good morning."(Rain)

"Good morning, Rain♪"(Kanade)



 Kanade greets me cheerfully.

 She has a bright smile on her face as usual, but I wonder what happened  to make her so happy......?

 I had a feeling that the quality of that smile has been different from the past.

 I'm not  sure myself what exactly is different about it, but I wonder am I just thinking too deep......?



 Everyone else seems to be in good spirits.

 We exchange morning greetings and take our seats.



"Rain, is your body feeling better already?"(Luna)



 Luna, who was preparing the meal, looked at me with concern.


"I still have some muscle aches and pains, but that's about it. There's  no problem to live my daily life like this."(Rain)

"I'm glad to hear that. Well, eat plenty of good food so that you can recover quickly. Here is my special breakfast."(Luna)



 I accepted Luna's breakfast.

 The meal duty is usually a rotational duty,......, and although Sora is not on duty due to Luna's vehement opposition,......, it's my turn today.

 But Luna took over for me, saying it would still be hard for me to do the chores.

 I realize that I am always being helped by everyone.




"Now, everyone's portions are ready!"(Luna)

"It looks ...... delicious again like everyday."(Nina)



 Luna served the breakfast and .....Nina's tail wagged. It's easy to see how she feels.



"Suzu can have it too,"(Luna)

"Thank you."(Suzu)



 Suzu-san was still staying at our house.

 Even though she had given up on bringing Kanade back home, it was sad to say goodbye to her.

 So we decided to have her stay at our house for a while.



 We all chanted, "Itadakimasu," and each of us put our hands on our breakfast.

 Yes, Luna's cooking is delicious again today.

 
So much that I can't stop myself from eating.




"By the way, ......"(Suzu)



 The same way, Suzu-san, who was eating a healthy breakfast, looked at me as if she had just remembered something.



"I'd like to make a proposal."(Suzu)

"A proposal?"(Rain)

"Shall I give you a special training?"(Suzu)


TL Note- Well hello there I am Rafael some of you might know me , some of you might not, I am also a TL of Valhalla TLs alongside Gust and as Gust has gone on the journey to the origins ( He will edit and improve the starting chapters) I will be posting new chapters so I want to ask the readers should I translate the chapters with my way ( as this chapter was done) or like Gust used to do. You can give your answers in the comments.




Comments

Popular Posts