After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students


Volume 3

Chapter 60- Nibelung and Hope

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

The next thing I knew, I was on the main street of ...... Finis.

 It is commonly known as "Adventurer's Alley," where large street tablets have been installed.



"Aah?"(Yuki)



 I looked around in surprise.

 Rain was clutching my arm with a tearful face, and the rest of my friends were looking at me with surprised faces.

 Except for one person.



"Well, can you see me? Did big brother also make it to the outside?"(Nibelung)



 The large tablet was showing the far end of the "colorless darkness" where we had just been, and Nibelung, standing alone there, was smiling at us through the screen.



"Lun, why ......?"(Yuki)

"You wanted do this on your own. But it's okay, right? Because that's what Lun really wanted to do too."(Nibelung)



 It was as if she could hear me ...... or maybe she really could.

 

 There was still a hint of "gold" in my body.

 We are still connected.



"I'm sorry I left you out of the order. ...... But I love you all just as much as my brother loves my sisters.."(Nibelung)



 Indeed, my uncle, Nibelung, and the three walkers who crossed over agreed on the order.

 I had heard that in order to close the door, we had to cross over to the other side.

 First was my uncle. I was the second. And we agreed that if we both died, we would ask Nibelung to come last.



"No, Lun! Don't do this. I promised them! I promised them your happiness!"(Yuki)

"I know. But, this is Lun's 'true happiness'. That my brother and my sisters will always be happy. That they will never be separated. That's what I want."(Nibelung)



 Behind the screen, Nibelung slowly walks to the gate.

 There was no fear on her face, only a satisfied smile.



"Lun, wait for us! We're  coming to you!"(Marina)

"Lun, don't do this. You'll get a sermon after ...... this!"(Silk)



 Nibelung laughed at Marina and Silk's cries.



"Thanks. But it's for the best. If Lun remains  here,  Lun would leave the roots of the 'cull' in this world and everything will be meaningless."(Nibelung)

"Yuki-san will take care of that!"(Nene)

"Yes, that's right ! You haven't even been to the amusement park we promised to go ......! You're going together ...... with Gilmas, Mamaru and me, aren't you?"(Jamie)



 Nibelung responds to Nene's and Jamie's words by shaking her head.



"I wish I could have gone to the amusement park. But yeah ...... enough. Lun had an adventure with everyone and that was the best moment in Lun's life and it's good enough."(Nibelung)



 The Nibelung spun around and turned around to face us.



"Brother, Sisters  Lun was happy...really really happy!"(Nibelung)



 Nibelung shows a screen full of smiles at us, who can no longer speak.

 We know we can no longer stop her.

 Nibelung's determination is firm, and the depths of the labyrinth dungeon are too far away.



'Oh, but ...... if I'm reborn, this time I want to be a boy."(Nibelung)



Nibelung let out a small laugh as he faced the sparkling "Abyss Gate," the door to the Abyss.



"And then I'll be a writer! I'll have lots of adventures and write lots of stories like my brothers! I'll sign books when they come out ...... and I'm sure I'll thrill a lot of people! Isn't that great?"(Nibelung)

"Oh, that's a good ...... idea."(Yuki)



 Nibelung smiles contentedly at me from behind the screen, her eyes brimming with tears.



"I'm getting so excited that I can't wait. I'm off then!"(Nibelung)



 Nibelung runs to the shining and distorted "Abyssal Gate."

 She looks somewhat happy and doesn't look back.



 The "broadcast" ended with the sound of the door closing.



"Lun ......!"(Yuki)



 Tears and sobs welled up in me even as I clenched my teeth.

 The regret of having sacrificed the Nibelung and the rage that was nowhere to be found swirled around me, and I felt like I was going to stop breathing.



Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Lun-chan ......! Oh no! ......!"(Marina)

"Thi-This should not be happening. ......!"(Nene)

"How could she ...... do this to us!"(Silk)



 Marina's wail echoed through the streets, Nene choked back a shudder, and Silk wept silently.



"Why ......? Why, she never said a word about it. ......"(Jamie)



 Jamie looked up at the sky and shed tears.

 The two were like real sisters, and I wonder how sad Jamie was.



 "No, Not like this."(Rain)



 Rain, who had been clinging to my arm, mutters and exhales loudly.

 Slowly, Rain moves out of my arms and straightens her back.

 



"Yuki, look over there."(Rain)

"Rain?"(Yuki)



 Rain smiles with a tearful face as she looks beyond the screen, which no longer shows anything but noise.



"Lun saved us. With her own will and determination. So we have to respond to her. We must fulfill her wishes and desires."(Rain)


TL Note- And the climax ends with this chapter as well as the story the next chapter will be the epilogue and I would decide to include the afterword in the epilogue or separate chapter entirely. But that's  for later, I want to thank everyone who are are still reading with us, We will remember  Nibelung in your hearts and the next chapter(possibly  the last) will show us what happened after this.


Comments

Popular Posts