After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students


Volume 3

Chapter 59-Scroll of Tears and Exit

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"The Abyssal Gate," a pale, shimmering door to the Abyss.

 The double-open doors are pushed open, and on the other side, like a kaleidoscope, various worlds are reflected, changing their appearances.



 This is the "Colorless Darkness"-the most treasure of the "Tower."

 A gate to cross over to another dimension.



 Using the "Alchemist" ability skill, I appraise the "Abyssal Gate of the Abyss."

 Whatever magical tool artifact it is, it must be confirmed.

 Whether to activate or deactivate.



"How is it? Can it be closed?"(Rain)

"Yes, it is the gate. I just checked. I think I can close it."(Yuki)



 Unfortunately, in the expected way.



"Good. So there will be no more "inverted labyrinthine tenebras" in various places?"(Silk)

'Yes, they should be gone by now. The dragon that was oppressing the realm of this world was the one we saw earlier."(Yuki)

"The dragon that was oppressing the realm of this world?"(Nene)



 It's a "selection" in the form of a dragon.

  Or perhaps the remnants of one.

 

 However, it had reached its limits, and something strange happened to the world.



 The "overflow" began to occur frequently in various places.

 The reason the court-appointed mission to investigate was so easily granted to the failing Thunder Pike that day was because the kingdom and the Adventurers' Guild were concerned about this situation.

 As a result, we did not reach the Abyssal Gate, but we were able to confirm that something was wrong with the Colorless Darkness.



 And then the appearance of "Glad-Shii-Im".

 The balance was thus completely broken, and the ...... sealed "Abyssal Gate" resumed its activities.

 

"......I think this is probably how it happened. I'm only guessing from the fragments of what my uncle told me."(Yuki)



Having said that  I am confident that this is the correct answer.



"Then, the world is safe now, isn't it?"(Marina)

"That's what I'm saying. As long as we keep this closed."(Yuki)

"And then? How do you close it?"(Jamie)



 Jamie looks at me with a rather stern look next to Marina, who is excited.

 We have known each other for a long time. She may be aware of what I'm trying to do.



"Go to the other side and close it,"(Yuki)



 I told her that and picked up the magic scroll ...... [Scroll of Exit] that was inserted in my waist.



"Yuki-san?"(Silk)

"What do you mean?"(Nene)

'I'm going to send you to the surface now. I will close the Abyssal Gate."(Yuki)



 Due to the nature of the Scroll of Exit, all of the companions in the vicinity will leave the labyrinth dungeon.

 This does not require confirmation of the person's intention. It is compulsory.

 However, this does not apply to the user himself.



 This is a subtle feeling that perhaps only an "alchemist" can understand, a knowledge gained from the last time I used the [Scroll of Exit].

 I think that this highly capable scroll is originally a magical tool artifact that can be used in a more precise way, and if used well, can even make only a specific someone retreat out of the labyrinth dungeon.

 Though there are too few instances ...... and research has not progressed.



 However, all I need to know is that I am the only one who can remain here.



"I knew that! No, thanks, not happening Yuki."(Jamie)

"Sorry, Jamie. I had to make a decision.'(Yuki)

"Eh? What? No, Yuki! We've come all this way together, remember? You said it is still an adventure until we get back!"(Marina)



 Marina was distraught as if she was confused, and she hit me right where it hurts.

 She was absolutely right, but not this time.

 

 

"The only way to  save the world is to close the Abyssal Gate. And yet, it seems that this magical tool artifact can only be closed from the other side......."(Yuki)


 The door is open toward the other side.

 The only way to close it is to push it closed from the other side.

 And that meant the disconnection from this world of the person who closed it.

'Sensei. Can't we all just go?"(Silk)

"No."(Yuki)



 I don't know what kind of world we are going to, if we will be able to survive, or even if we will be able to maintain the concept of being human in the first place.

 In any case, the dragon's condition suggests that one would not be in his/her senses.

 I'm the only one who can go to such a place.



"You're leaving us?"(Marina)

"......I will do that. I'm sorry."(Yuki)



 No excuses. It's a fact.



"Okay, then. Why don't we just leave it open and go back to ...... after we've worked out a countermeasure?"(Marina)

"Marina is right. I am sure there is a solution."(Silk)

"For twenty years, Uncle Saga had been searching for a solution to this problem, ...... and after much agonizing, he made a decision to use me. And I was okay with it. We can't always beat the next round of elimination, you know..."(Yuki)



 Understand, that's what my uncle said to me.

 He was distressed that he didn't save me for something like this, but he still recommended me to become an adventurer because he thought he needed insurance for the safety of the world.

 And I couldn't make up my mind until the moment the world was about to go to shit.

 My uncle, who could do anything wasn't able to anything but maybe saving me was also a fate.



 So I made a decision.

 I know this is selfish.

 They will try to follow me.



 That's why this [Scroll of Exit] is here.

 I didn't use it by surprise because my heart is weak.

 It was my selfishness that made this hand slow to say goodbye to the girls and send them off pleasantly.



 ".. I'm going to go with you, okay?"(Rain)



 Rain looked at me with strong eyes and grabbed my hem.

 I shook my head, pushing  Rain loosely away with my hand.



"Rain, no. I can't take you with me. You will die. I don't want to lose you to my selfish ...... world-saving nonsense."(Yuki)

"You look like you're going to cry when you say that. I'm not going to leave you alone, Yuki. This is my way of life and my choice."(Rain)



 

 The other people who saw this rushed to the scene.



"I'm the same way. With Yuki, I'm sure we can go anywhere!"(Marina)

"I'll go with you. Even if you die, I won't let you go alone.'(Silk)

"Of course, I'll go with you. You're the one who gave me a place to stay."(Nene)

"You are such an idiot. If you're going to seduce me, you should take responsibility."(Jamie)



 I smiled at them as they said this to me with tears in their eyes.



"Thank you, guys. I'm a lucky guy."(Yuki)



 I can't take you with me because  .......

 You are more important than anything else in the world.



"Exit—Initiate"(Yuki)



 The magic power overflowing from the [Scroll of Exit] created a phosphorescent wind around it.

TL Note- We are in the climax now witness the end of Yuki's adventure with Clover, Let's  see what the future holds for us.



Comments

Popular Posts